Rawdog or Use a condom
(05-06-2020, 07:16 PM)Mister Happy Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 06:06 PM)WombRaider Wrote:
Quote:The end result though is by all means bag up, I will raw dog all the chicks that are unsatisfied, because at their core, if the chick thinks you're alpha, she wants to be raw-dogged by you and won't be satisfied with anything less.

What would you do if you got herpes or such?

I have a strong immune system. No problems so far. I suppose I would cross that bridge when I get to it. 

You can get it from kissing and oral sex. So a condom won't really help lol. Maybe a complete body suit is required?

Herpes is very widespread, 2/3 of people under 50 are infected. I feel sorry for you young guys.

https://www.who.int/news-room/detail/28-...rus-type-1

Obviously suiting up is not feasible in all situation nor is it going to save you if everyone is infected. Or, perhaps the "facts" have been misrepresented and the risk is exaggerated by governments seeking to control our minds. Hmm...

So basically you'd hamster it away and continue as before.
(05-10-2020, 04:44 PM)WombRaider Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 07:16 PM)Mister Happy Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 06:06 PM)WombRaider Wrote:
Quote:The end result though is by all means bag up, I will raw dog all the chicks that are unsatisfied, because at their core, if the chick thinks you're alpha, she wants to be raw-dogged by you and won't be satisfied with anything less.

What would you do if you got herpes or such?

I have a strong immune system. No problems so far. I suppose I would cross that bridge when I get to it. 

You can get it from kissing and oral sex. So a condom won't really help lol. Maybe a complete body suit is required?

Herpes is very widespread, 2/3 of people under 50 are infected. I feel sorry for you young guys.

https://www.who.int/news-room/detail/28-...rus-type-1

Obviously suiting up is not feasible in all situation nor is it going to save you if everyone is infected. Or, perhaps the "facts" have been misrepresented and the risk is exaggerated by governments seeking to control our minds. Hmm...

So basically you'd hamster it away and continue as before.

I'm not sure what "hamster" means here. If I were to get an std, I would cross that bridge when I get to it. So far it hasn't been a problem, which leads me to believe that the moaning of the medical profession (who enrich themselves from unnecessary testing) is just more fake news. Just keep in mind if you do believe in the herpes hype, then you need a condom going over your head, because it is passed by kissing and oral sex, not just vaginal sex.
STDs are just way rarer than people say. I've been fearlessly raw dogging for years and caught Chlamydia once, or maybe twice from a reinfection but i consider that the same time.

I'm sure i got it from this gutter slut i met on Craigslist when that was a thing. Nice fairly normal girls especially younger ones aren't out there carrying STDs from what I can tell. If the girl is fairly well adjusted, under 25 and has an IUD I don't even think about condoms.

Honestly it's getting to the point where if i have to wear a condom banging a girl there's a solid chance i might just not do it.

Also what the fuck like all the STDs are curable (baring AIDs and Herpes). And I've raw dogged enough hoes where I should have herpes like 10 times over by now. I either have it asymptomatic version or the hype is fake as fuck. Yeah if 2/3 people have it I should have it damn near 100% by now, but nope.
Would you guys drop a hot girl with a cold sore? I'm thinking about it after banging her a couple more times. I'm not 100% sure had one, I just used zoomed in on an old picture and it's kind of pixelated so it's not totally clear.
Maybe. How much do you like the idea of giving herpes to your future wife, if you go down that route.

Also what's with the paranoid internet stalking, just fucking ask her if she has anything. You've already been inside this woman, how awkward can it be?
(05-11-2020, 06:33 AM)SC87 Wrote: Would you guys drop a hot girl with a cold sore? I'm thinking about it after banging her a couple more times. I'm not 100% sure had one, I just used zoomed in on an old picture and it's kind of pixelated so it's not totally clear.

No. Don't worry about it. Maybe drop her for some other reason, but not a cold sore. Some people are always going to get cold sores, it doesn't mean you will.
Mister Happy, that's actually exactly what that means. I mean maybe you won't get a cold sore but all cold sores are HSV and contact with one gives the possibility of contracting the virus. Apperently there's different strains beyond 1 and 2 but idk I'm still reading since this thread got me interested

Though I was doing some reading earlier and I guess a lot of people are asymptomatic.
(05-11-2020, 10:10 AM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: Mister Happy, that's actually exactly what that means. I mean maybe you won't get a cold sore but all cold sores are HSV and contact with one gives the possibility of contracting the virus.  Apperently there's different strains beyond 1 and 2 but idk I'm still reading since this thread got me interested

Though I was doing some reading earlier and I guess a lot of people are asymptomatic.

Yea, herpes/cold sores are very common in some countries, it has to do with people's hygiene and customs. Hell even whales, dolphins, and elephants have herpes (not the same species as humans). I've known a number of people who were very chaste bible-thumper types who had it, it would come and go.

Basically everyone has been exposed, most people develop immunity, and may even never present with symptoms.

SC87 is already banging a chick he believes had herpes in the past. Obviously if he was ever in any danger, that time period is over.

The worse thing is if you have never been exposed before, and then you do present with a symptom, it is in a location that is very prominent and/or causes you discomfort.

I had a buddy in the Army who had a buddy who was a virgin went to Korea decided to perform cunnilingus on a whore and got a big sore on the tip of his nose lol.

I don't know if the story is true. But that is the real risk of this disease, an embarrassing sore, which eventually goes away, and while it is there, you have to convince everyone it is a pimple.

Then when your immune system is compromised, the sore comes back in the same place.

So maybe the correct response is don't eat out chicks who you don't know, and don't do it when you're drunk; check for open sores where you might place your nose, lips, or penis.

Due to the etiology of this disease, it is most virulent and infectious when an open sore is present, which most often happens when someone is first exposed, you're most likely to get it in high school when people are young and inexperienced and having sex for the first time.

I lived a lot overseas, in the third world, it's everywhere, all the kids have it. In the USA where hygiene is better, and people don't slobber all over one another unless they're having sex, it's not appearing until people are older.
@Pavlov dog and others
Look I got nothing against y'all, so don't take this the wrong way, but like I said earlier in the thread why are stds being justified ? Like it's normal, it's really not, it's degenerate as fuck. having a gang of bitchs/harems doesn't make it fine to get burned with infections and diseases. These are L's you are taking

Just because it's treatable it's fine to get it?
I also believe getting diseases can fuck you up mentally and physically in ways that's not easily understood, post treatments

Side note: Allot of young girls be having sti's without even knowing it (or maybe they do but are dumb af) you would be surprised how common it is
(05-11-2020, 02:17 PM)28Mackn Wrote: @Pavlov dog  and others
Look I got nothing against y'all, so don't take this the wrong way, but like I said earlier in the thread why are stds being justified ? Like it's normal, it's really not, it's degenerate as fuck.  having a gang of bitchs/harems doesn't make it fine to get burned with infections and diseaese. These are L's you taking

Just because it's treatable it's fine to get it?
I also believe getting diseases can fuck you up mentally and physically in ways that's not easily understood, post treatments

Side note: Allot of young girls  be having sti's without even knowing it (or maybe they do but are dumb af) you would be surprised how common it is

If bagging up makes you feel better by all means do it lol. We're going to be raw-dawging EVERY chick out there, multiple times, airtight al her holes, so you better bag up all the time lol don't ever let your guard down
trust me 50% of time i don't be bagging up as well depending on the instinct or if it's a girlfriend, but I dont promote that
Still this conversation needs to be had,

Are you guys proud of the notch that burns you?
I would he pissed doesn't matter if she was the finest bitch on earth, would easily reverse any bang if I knew it was coming with a sickness
(05-11-2020, 02:35 PM)28Mackn Wrote: trust me 50% of time i don't be bagging up as well depending on the instinct or if it's a girlfriend, but I dont promote that
Still this conversation needs to be had,

Are you guys proud of the notch that burns you?
I would he pissed doesn't matter if she was the finest bitch on earth,  would easily reverse any bang if I knew it was coming with a sickness

I haven't been burnt, but more than being proud of that one notch, it's just a matter of living life in a way that you enjoy. Plenty of people get notches, it isn't that unique. Bagging up for this chick but not that one doesn't really change your odds that much lol. Maybe it makes you feel better about doing something that you're not comfortable with. But if raw-dogging isn't important for you, bag up, no big deal.
A lot of people are born with it or catch it from their moms, family, daycare or wherever else. The chick isn't a whore, the first time I banged her she was ridiculously tight and I had a hard time even getting it in her.