Rawdog or Use a condom
(04-29-2020, 03:41 AM)missionary Wrote: prob gonna go 100% condom...got burning piss a week or so ago and got a wakeup call...before that 4 out of 5 no condom

Haha just when you are so cynical that you think no woman can give you feelings again... you feel the Burn. But I give you points for rawdog. Don't worry bro, you'll feel better soon and be out raw-dogging again!
raw 100% but sometimes girls insist
STDs and HIV aside, aren't you rawdoggers worried to make the girl pregnant?
I almost never do it.
Very glad the bouncer brought this up.  I was thinking about it earlier today.

I side on the side of cautious no-condom fuck.
I think allot of guys are all about raw dogging until they actually catch something, thats how I was too. Had a major wake up call a few years ago after I used to rawdog every single girl, now I wrap up in most cases.

@stoic - for me I was never worried about pregnancy, I always pulled out and only really had 1 pregnancy scare and that was in an ltr, I was always more paranoid about stds.
(05-05-2020, 10:48 PM)stoic Wrote: STDs and HIV aside, aren't you rawdoggers worried to make the girl pregnant?  
I almost never do it.

"to make the girl pregnant" :-)

How old are you?  

An older man would be like: then the bitch sucked my dick and by then there was a great sport into her cunt, so I bled my castles into her...

I did what I did and that's what I did.

Right?
I'm not worried if they get pregnant. That is what they are made for. They will figure it out.
(05-06-2020, 12:10 AM)Mister Happy Wrote: I'm not worried if they get pregnant. That is what they are made for. They will figure it out.

Still can't figure out if you're doing a caricature or truly have no shred of conscience. Oh well. Enjoying the posts either way.
It's the latter
(05-05-2020, 11:41 PM)samozk Wrote: I think allot of guys are all about raw dogging until they actually catch something, thats how I was too. Had a major wake up call a few years ago after I used to rawdog every single girl, now I wrap up in most cases.

@stoic - for me I was never worried about pregnancy, I always pulled out and only really had 1 pregnancy scare and that was in an ltr, I was always more paranoid about stds.

You can dismiss the risk for STD in an LTR assuming that she is healthy and in a monogamous relationship with you. However the typical use failure rate of pull out method is between 20 and 30 percent (more here) and that is pretty high if you ask me. 
The reason for that is because we may not have the ability (or willpower) to withdraw at the correct time, every time (ejaculation timing isn’t always easy to predict.). Also, as most men miss on this point (myself included), Pre-cum might contain sperm, which means that — even if you do successfully pull out every single time — there’s still a chance of pregnancy. Yes, Preejaculate, the lubricative secretion that is emitted, involuntarily, from the Cowper’s gland in the penis during sexual arousal might contain sperm! 

But why am I talking about all this, according to Helikron, an older and mature man would just make the girl pregnant with no regard for her health and well-being.
Let go your conscious self, and act on instinct. Your eyes can deceive you, trust your feelings lol
https://youtu.be/ej3U9u6KogI
I used to be a degenerate and do raw all the time until I started reflecting on it and by accident got into a discussion about it with my 97-year-old grand dad.

He told me this horror story how he got his first girlfriend pregnant at a very young age, in a time when condoms didn't exist. They were young and poor and apparently this woman had something wrong with the pregnancy where this woman could die and they couldn't do an abortion at a clinic. He said he was willing to have the kid but left the decision up to her and she eventually decided to take it into her own hands and end it with some metal object. I didn't want to listen to the whole story because it was that bad and this woman could apparently never have kids after that. They split up a few years later and she became a lonely woman and made her life's mistake at 19 something.

So you can seriously fuck up the rest of your life by making the wrong chick pregnant and have kids with her. Or do you really want just another slut as your baby mama or some other degenerate who'll just make an abortion out of comfort? Think about the high risks you're taking.
But not only that but you could also make this woman infertile for life and leave her with scars for the rest of her life. Is that something you think you'll be proud of?
I've even seen those guys who have kids with a one night stand and it's never been good for the kid.

It would be hypocrisy to talk about the degeneracy going on in the world when you yourself are rawdogging sluts and act like there's no tomorrow. Time to mature a bit.
Rawdogging is inmy future, again. Soon....
(05-06-2020, 04:18 AM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote: I used to be a degenerate and do raw all the time until I started reflecting on it and by accident got into a discussion about it with my 97-year-old grand dad.

He told me this horror story how he got his first girlfriend pregnant at a very young age, in a time when condoms didn't exist. They were young and poor and apparently this woman had something wrong with the pregnancy where this woman could die and they couldn't do an abortion at a clinic. He said he was willing to have the kid but left the decision up to her and she eventually decided to take it into her own hands and end it with some metal object. I didn't want to listen to the whole story because it was that bad and this woman could apparently never have kids after that. They split up a few years later and she became a lonely woman and made her life's mistake at 19 something.

So you can seriously fuck up the rest of your life by making the wrong chick pregnant and have kids with her. Or do you really want just another slut as your baby mama or some other degenerate who'll just make an abortion out of comfort?  Think about the high risks you're taking.
But not only that but you could also make this woman infertile for life and leave her with scars for the rest of her life. Is that something you think you'll be proud of?
I've even seen those guys who have kids with a one night stand and it's never been good for the kid.

It would be hypocrisy to talk about the degeneracy going on in the world when you yourself are rawdogging sluts and act like there's no tomorrow. Time to mature a bit.

Sounds like this story, if even true, was the woman's fault. Either she had an underlying medical problem and this would have happened regardless what man she was with. Or, God punished her for ending her unborn child's life for no reason.

As to these other children, again, it was the woman's fault, it takes two to tango. When they let you rawdog, they want to get pregnant. There is no way to know the kid is even yours without doing a dna test, if they are in that mood, if you don't do it, they will find someone else who will. And then they will make up a ridiculous story.

There is no way to know if these stories really ended the way you think (life ruined for the rest of their lives etc). Since you weren't there. People often embellish stories, or the entire story is false, told for theatrical effect.

It sounds to me like you may already have some ideas about risks of pregnancy, which is not uncommon, but it's not a moral issue though, it's just a risk you don't want to take on right now.
(05-06-2020, 12:11 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: Sounds like this story, if even true, was the woman's fault. Either she had an underlying medical problem and this would have happened regardless what man she was with. Or, God punished her for ending her unborn child's life for no reason.

As to these other children, again, it was the woman's fault, it takes two to tango. When they let you rawdog, they want to get pregnant. There is no way to know the kid is even yours without doing a dna test, if they are in that mood, if you don't do it, they will find someone else who will. And then they will make up a ridiculous story.

There is no way to know if these stories really ended the way you think (life ruined for the rest of their lives etc). Since you weren't there. People often embellish stories, or the entire story is false, told for theatrical effect.

It sounds to me like you may already have some ideas about risks of pregnancy, which is not uncommon, but it's not a moral issue though, it's just a risk you don't want to take on right now.

I think she had CPD or something and was likely to die if she had the pregnancy so it wasn't like there was no reason at all. And my grand dad wouldn't make up a story for some theatrical effect. He just said she ended up infertile, alone and lived with grief and I figured that she must have been miserable in comparison to what her life could have been like if she didn't make that mistake at an early age. The point isn't this specific story though, it's just an example of the many risks you're taking.

Like you said it takes two to tango and the question here is how we as men handle this.
With that carefree "she will figure it out" attitude though you accept the risk of bringing a people into the world who will not grow up in a nuclear family. So what if she lives in another country or contintent, how often will you see the child?Scumbags don't give a shit about seeing their kids that often or what's best for them but men of virtue do.

And for what really? To have some slightly better feeling in your dick as you fuck some hoe who might even give you an STD? it's just immature thinking.
(05-06-2020, 01:13 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote: I think she had CPD or something and was likely to die if she had the pregnancy so it wasn't like there was no reason at all. And my grand dad wouldn't make up a story for some theatrical effect. He just said she ended up infertile, alone and lived with grief and I figured that she must have been miserable in comparison to what her life could have been like if she didn't make that mistake at an early age. The point isn't this specific story though, it's just an example of the many risks you're taking.  

Like you said it takes two to tango and the question here is how we as men handle this.
With that carefree "she will figure it out" attitude though you accept the risk of bringing a people into the world who will not grow up in a nuclear family. So what if she lives in another country or contintent, how often will you see the child?Scumbags don't give a shit about seeing their kids that often or what's best for them but men of virtue do.

And for what really? To have some slightly better feeling in your dick as you fuck some hoe who might even give you an STD? it's just immature thinking.

What other choice did this woman have? She would have the same experience with any man, and no man would want to marry her, and thus she would have been alone and unhappy in any case. IF, in fact, the story is true. Since you were not there, you have no way to know. Trust me these old folks embellish every story and the embellishments increase as they age and sometimes they even forget and tell the stories of other people.

You are always leaving out the null hypothesis... that is to say, had I acted differently, would the results have differed?

As I have demonstrated, all these women's "sad stories", which you did not see first hand and have no way to know if they are true, would have been the same even if you or your grandpa were not there. The women would have had the kid in a non-nuclear family with(without?) a different man.

I am sorry to break your illusions, but women are the gatekeepers and say whose dick enters and whose does not and whether there is a condom or no. So, they always are at fault.

Some men hold fast to this fantasy that women are pure and it is the action of a man (themselves) who set the ball in motion. No, no, no... not only do you take on more blame than you deserve, you also assign yourself more importance in her equation than you actually have. She is riding on the cock carousel, she wants you to pay, but it doesn't mean she is yours or the kid is yours. It is just your turn.
Quote:He just said she ended up infertile, alone and lived with grief and I figured that she must have been miserable in comparison to what her life could have been like if she didn't make that mistake at an early age.

I, too, wouldn't take this at face value. The likelihood is that he didn't stay in close contact with her throughout her whole life. In that case he wouldn't know if she eventually hooked up with somebody else and possibly even had a kid. And he certainly wouldn't know her mental state.

Wherever there's a vagina, there need not be loneliness.

All that said, I have a low risk tolerance on this. Nowadays their vaginas a cesspool, plus the most troublesome women are always extraordinarily fertile.
(05-06-2020, 01:34 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: Some men hold fast to this fantasy that women are pure and it is the action of a man (themselves) who set the ball in motion. No, no, no... not only do you take on more blame than you deserve, you also assign yourself more importance in her equation than you actually have. She is riding on the cock carousel, she wants you to pay, but it doesn't mean she is yours or the kid is yours. It is just your turn.

So you say it doesn't matter if you're the biological father to the child and you wouldn't care about being in hers/his life because you just think it was "your turn" their mother?
(05-06-2020, 02:00 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 01:34 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: Some men hold fast to this fantasy that women are pure and it is the action of a man (themselves) who set the ball in motion. No, no, no... not only do you take on more blame than you deserve, you also assign yourself more importance in her equation than you actually have. She is riding on the cock carousel, she wants you to pay, but it doesn't mean she is yours or the kid is yours. It is just your turn.

So you say it doesn't matter if you're the biological father to the child and you wouldn't care about being in hers/his life because you just think it was "your turn" their mother?

If you're a true alpha, there are simply too many to be a father to them all. It's like trying to be a father to all the pebbles on a beach. And even if you wanted to, the women may prefer someone else. They want an alpha to bang, and a beta to help them raise their brood. That is why I like to meet the woman's boyfriend/husband and make sure he will be a good dad to my kid haha. You can't see that you're holding yourself to a beta code of conduct can you?
(05-06-2020, 02:08 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: If you're a true alpha, there are simply too many to be a father to them all. It's like trying to be a father to all the pebbles on a beach. And even if you wanted to, the women may prefer someone else. They want an alpha to bang, and a beta to help them raise their brood. That is why I like to meet the woman's boyfriend/husband and make sure he will be a good dad to my kid haha. You can't see that you're holding yourself to a beta code of conduct can you?

"True alpha".

[Image: giphy.gif]

Oh dear. If you're above 20, you're far too old for this tryhard shit.
I've been around this game sphere for over a decade and seen too many guys like this. They usually have an incelish background and few results with women so when they actually start to see some and find game, they overcompensate in the other direction and just comes off as mega douchebags. Everything is about trying to be an alpha and you can see this with all the numerous ridiculous threads on RVF where some even claimed it was beta to do the cowgirl position while having sex "you're fucking a girl doing cowgirl?? You beta!!". Then they brag online about women in order to get validation and acceptance from other men, that they have the ability to sleep with women (regardless if they're typically 6's and 7's from some third world shithole). Everything in the world evolves around alpha vs. beta and the obession to have status.

"yEah bro, I'm so alpha because I fuck a bunch of average sluts without condom that I could potentially be forced to pay child support for and I'm the alphast alpha man because I don't see them. Please look at me and admire me, see how alpha I am!".

But most of these eventually mature too and I'm pretty sure you will as well. Most likely you'll look back on your contribution here in 3 years something and cringe. Which you should since it's just pathetic and degenerate.
There's nothing cool or something to glorify with not being present in your child's life just as there's nothing cool with mafia guys or gangsters who can earn a lot of money and have women for a short period of time. It's just unfortunate that the youth get so indoctrinated and obsessed with social status.