Which city is the best to travel as a Latino guy?
What's up Swoopers, I'm planning to go to Europe in September, where would you recommend me to go?
I'm thinking somewhere were girls feel naturally attracted to Tanned guys.

Any ideas?
In my experience the less patriotic the country and more white. Because basically you want to go where there aren't many people like you, but that they see it in a positive way. Countries with less middle eastern immigrants I would say. But I am not latino, so that's just things I have observed. Couldn't say an exact place.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
in my experience polish girls love Spanish guys. so Poland might be a good bet. if you like young girls 18-21 visit Poznan.
Maybe Scandinavian.

Lots of tanned guys all over Europe.

(07-07-2019, 08:40 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: in my experience polish girls love Spanish guys. so Poland might be a good bet. if you like young girls 18-21 visit Poznan.

Lol, yeah, maybe 10 years ago when they weren't all over the place.
(07-08-2019, 01:51 PM)JayRothschild Wrote: Maybe Scandinavian.

Lots of tanned guys all over Europe.

(07-07-2019, 08:40 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: in my experience polish girls love Spanish guys. so Poland might be a good bet. if you like young girls 18-21 visit Poznan.

Lol, yeah, maybe 10 years ago when they weren't all over the place.

nope, last april I was in Poznan. but its more of a nightgame city. roosh lived there for a while and if you follow him youd know he use to date young girls but they wouldn't wanna commit.
I agree on Poland
As far as North Europe is just a myth....
Unless you are a very hot latino guy (like a model) forget North Europe
Matador, don’t go to Poland, there is too much stigma attached there. The best place for a Latino would honestly be somewhere like London or Madrid, believe me
Anyone know how Latinos do in Sweden or Ibiza? Headed there in August. Manchester too.
(07-07-2019, 07:45 PM)20Nation Wrote: In my experience the less patriotic the country and more white. Because basically you want to go where there aren't many people like you, but that they see it in a positive way. Countries with less middle eastern immigrants I would say. But I am not latino, so that's just things I have observed. Couldn't say an exact place.

My experience as a Latino guy who has traveled around to a few places, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Thailand, various places around the US: I can somewhat attest to this. 

Being Latino-American, I definitely received alot more IOIs than normal in Bogota and Santa Marta than I do back home in NYC. I have no obvious exotic looks over there, but I guess my fashion/hairstyle looks different enough that they can tell that there is something different about me. A little less in Rio, and Lima, pretty much anyone who doesn't look like an indigenous Peruvian will be seen as exotic over there (although I've heard they don't view black people too kindly, unfortunately). So being a relatively decent looking Latin man, who's has his shit together and can speak decent Spanish, actual hot girls over there will consider you that might not consider you in the US. But there is no special advantage to my look, compared to white guys in South America who have celebrity status.

But when it comes white girls from predominantly white areas, especially from smaller cities or towns with less of a population, I find my exotic factor shoots up very high. I've mostly experienced this with girls from Midwestern United States that I've met in NY or while traveling, Scandinavian girls, other European white girls from lesser known areas than the capital city. In Bangkok, I spent alot of time in hostels and meeting other travelers. I've never experienced as a shorter Latino man in the United States, being actively checked out by blonde bombshells. I've gotten play from mixed white girls, or Mediterranean descent white girls like Italian-Americans, but white white girls that are nearly pale, blue eyes, platinum blonde hair, Nordics, WASPs, etc never gave me any attention growing up. It was definitely a very interesting experience to have these type of girls express interest in me, and being able to hook up with 2 of them. I noticed, if a girl was from Europe, and she seemed shy and wide-eyed, fascinated by her travel experience, and with weak English (indicator of possibly being from a smaller town), I noticed when speaking to them, they would stare deeply into my eyes and face and be fascinated by my look, almost like a rarely seen exotic animal.

With Asian girls, I find I do not hold any advantage and I haven't had too much luck with quality Asian girls. US born Asian girls in NYC tend not to show me any interest, they are either with a white guy or with another Asian guy. Southeast Asia (Thailand, Philippines, etc), yea they are easy, but they are easy for almost everybody. Chinese girls might be my friend, but I've had little success here. I've had Korean girls flirt with me on occasion, but I've never been able to seal the deal with one, I'm not sure if they are just harder to bang than the average Asian girl, or if I am doing something wrong. One caveat, I have noticed that smaller town, non-NYC Americanized Asian girls (Canada, Midwest, etc), I've met a few that showed me a ton of IOIs. But overall, Asians are not my specialty (shame, because some of them are so hot).

The only city I'd recommend to go, that I've personally been to, is Bangkok/Phuket/Thai Islands: and its to meet European girls on vacation. I very rarely ran into another Latino when I was in Thailand, making me even more of a rare commodity. Everywhere I went was Europeans who are ready to party, Indians, Asian people from nearby countries, Canadians, Aussies. The occasional American, and I met ONE guy from Argentina. I was a rockstar at every hostel I stayed at, not only was I the only Latino, but I had good socialization skills, am friendly to everyone, status of being from NYC, and because of my NYC lifestyle, came off as slightly more assertive and alpha than the competition, without even trying, which translates as dominant and attractive. I've yet to travel to Europe to continue to test this foreign look/exotic theory, but so far, it seems to be legit in my experience.
In Europe you will do good as a Latino, besides perhaps in Spain/Italy where they have plenty of em. In the other countries, you will be sought after by the women, that is, as long as you don't look as an Arab. Arabs are everywhere and not all that popular. They don't look all the same but I know some Latinos have had issues being identified as Arabs.

Some of the best players I've known in Western Europe have been latinos, especially Brazilians seem to do very well as they often speak good English. Venezuelans as well.
(05-08-2020, 10:02 PM)rubix Wrote:
(07-07-2019, 07:45 PM)My experience as a Latino guy who has traveled around to a few places, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Thailand, various places around the US: I can somewhat attest to this. 20Nation Wrote: In my experience the less patriotic the country and more white. Because basically you want to go where there aren't many people like you, but that they see it in a positive way. Countries with less middle eastern immigrants I would say. But I am not latino, so that's just things I have observed. Couldn't say an exact place.

My experience as a Latino guy who has traveled around to a few places, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Thailand, various places around the US: I can somewhat attest to this. 

Being Latino-American, I definitely received alot more IOIs than normal in Bogota and Santa Marta than I do back home in NYC. I have no obvious exotic looks over there, but I guess my fashion/hairstyle looks different enough that they can tell that there is something different about me. A little less in Rio, and Lima, pretty much anyone who doesn't look like an indigenous Peruvian will be seen as exotic over there (although I've heard they don't view black people too kindly, unfortunately). So being a relatively decent looking Latin man, who's has his shit together and can speak decent Spanish, actual hot girls over there will consider you that might not consider you in the US. But there is no special advantage to my look, compared to white guys in South America who have celebrity status.

But when it comes white girls from predominantly white areas, especially from smaller cities or towns with less of a population, I find my exotic factor shoots up very high. I've mostly experienced this with girls from Midwestern United States that I've met in NY or while traveling, Scandinavian girls, other European white girls from lesser known areas than the capital city. In Bangkok, I spent alot of time in hostels and meeting other travelers. I've never experienced as a shorter Latino man in the United States, being actively checked out by blonde bombshells. I've gotten play from mixed white girls, or Mediterranean descent white girls like Italian-Americans, but white white girls that are nearly pale, blue eyes, platinum blonde hair, Nordics, WASPs, etc never gave me any attention growing up. It was definitely a very interesting experience to have these type of girls express interest in me, and being able to hook up with 2 of them. I noticed, if a girl was from Europe, and she seemed shy and wide-eyed, fascinated by her travel experience, and with weak English (indicator of possibly being from a smaller town), I noticed when speaking to them, they would stare deeply into my eyes and face and be fascinated by my look, almost like a rarely seen exotic animal.

With Asian girls, I find I do not hold any advantage and I haven't had too much luck with quality Asian girls. US born Asian girls in NYC tend not to show me any interest, they are either with a white guy or with another Asian guy. Southeast Asia (Thailand, Philippines, etc), yea they are easy, but they are easy for almost everybody. Chinese girls might be my friend, but I've had little success here. I've had Korean girls flirt with me on occasion, but I've never been able to seal the deal with one, I'm not sure if they are just harder to bang than the average Asian girl, or if I am doing something wrong. One caveat, I have noticed that smaller town, non-NYC Americanized Asian girls (Canada, Midwest, etc), I've met a few that showed me a ton of IOIs. But overall, Asians are not my specialty (shame, because some of them are so hot).

The only city I'd recommend to go, that I've personally been to, is Bangkok/Phuket/Thai Islands: and its to meet European girls on vacation. I very rarely ran into another Latino when I was in Thailand, making me even more of a rare commodity. Everywhere I went was Europeans who are ready to party, Indians, Asian people from nearby countries, Canadians, Aussies. The occasional American, and I met ONE guy from Argentina. I was a rockstar at every hostel I stayed at, not only was I the only Latino, but I had good socialization skills, am friendly to everyone, status of being from NYC, and because of my NYC lifestyle, came off as slightly more assertive and alpha than the competition, without even trying, which translates as dominant and attractive. I've yet to travel to Europe to continue to test this foreign look/exotic theory, but so far, it seems to be legit in my experience.

Man, this is so relatable to me. It's basically my experience when I lived in Thailand being a South East Asian guy. Growing up in the states I didn't really have luck with white girls. Asian girls and some mixed girls I do okay but that's about it. It was meeting European girls in Thailand that really opened my eyes and eventually led to me Eastern Europe.

I can tell you right now is that it is actually easier to hook up with European girls vacationing in Thailand/Bali if you are a decent looking, socially-savy ethnic dude with some game. They are away from the judging eyes of their social circle and family back at home. They are also down to catch some exotic flags, just like us. 

Europe is harder than gaming Euro girls in Thailand/Bali but it is doable. I would suggest most Latino dudes stick to Eastern Europe though.
(05-10-2020, 03:10 PM)zamski Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 10:02 PM)rubix Wrote:
(07-07-2019, 07:45 PM)My experience as a Latino guy who has traveled around to a few places, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Thailand, various places around the US: I can somewhat attest to this. 20Nation Wrote: In my experience the less patriotic the country and more white. Because basically you want to go where there aren't many people like you, but that they see it in a positive way. Countries with less middle eastern immigrants I would say. But I am not latino, so that's just things I have observed. Couldn't say an exact place.

Man, this is so relatable to me. It's basically my experience when I lived in Thailand being a South East Asian guy. Growing up in the states I didn't really have luck with white girls. Asian girls and some mixed girls I do okay but that's about it. It was meeting European girls in Thailand that really opened my eyes and eventually led to me Eastern Europe.

I can tell you right now is that it is actually easier to hook up with European girls vacationing in Thailand/Bali if you are a decent looking, socially-savy ethnic dude with some game. They are away from the judging eyes of their social circle and family back at home. They are also down to catch some exotic flags, just like us. 

Europe is harder than gaming Euro girls in Thailand/Bali but it is doable. I would suggest most Latino dudes stick to Eastern Europe though.

Yes, exactly, not just for myself, but I saw guys coupling with hot traveling girls who were way out of their league everywhere I went. Thailand is an amazing place, almost like the rules that you thought were universal do not apply there, truly mindblowing stuff. 

Step one: Be rare looking and/or exotic where you are. Like me in South America, I was not rare looking, but once you start speaking to me, I will be unlike any Colombian, Peruvian, Brazilian that you have probably met before.

Step two: is being able to communicate somehow, speaking English seems to be the universal world language these days, and most of the time if I speak to someone in English, they will try to speak my language. Or non-verbal game, google translate on phone.

Step 3 is being comfortable and being a normal, well-adjusted guy. I don't believe that the "less attractive races" always do worse just because they are a member of that race, but rather their lack of success is because: they have not looksmaxxed themselves and they play up too many negative stereotypes. A Latin man like myself, will do best if he has a decent fashion sense and is well dressed, hits the gym, good hygiene and hairstyle, confident walk, posture, tone of voice, and he plays up positive Latin stereotypes, while downplaying negative ones. As in, he is happily social and gives good vibes, can dance well, always playfully flirty (while recognizing cultural differences and not overdoing it), life of the party, good soccer/football player or passionate about soccer/football etc. If you show up as the Latin guy who's fashion is 20 years out of date, is quiet and shy because he was never properly socialized around people other than poor Latinos, is too concerned with looking tough so nobody messes with him, because that's his go-to gameplan in new situations, can't hold a conversation, has nothing interesting to tell you, and his only game is getting drunk and blitzed until he finally has enough balls to attempt his ultra-aggressive caveman game that freaks the girls out while they go off with the taller, more handsome, but more importantly, more socially well-adjusted Spanish, Italian, German, other European guys... this is when he comes to the conclusion that it's just impossible for the lesser minority guys. The fact is, if you can clean yourself up, work on your looks to the best of your ability, and present yourself as a normal guy, who's easy to get along with, and you look/are different from what the girls around you are used to, then introduce alcohol to the situation, it's amazing what can happen.

Tell me more about Eastern Europe. What countries and cities have you been to? Do you find any communication issues there with English at all, or will I have to learn some Russian? Do you find that darker skinned guys (South East Asian, Latino, Indian, Middle Eastern, etc) tend to stand out in a positive way over there? I've always wanted to do Ukraine, Poland, Russia, Estonia, Romania, Lithuania, etc. or even Northern Europe like Scandinavian countries. But from what I've read:

a. Best place for Latin man ever was Poland pre-2015 ish, but has been overly exploited, and it's golden age has passed
b. Eastern Europe has weaker English levels, and communication would be more difficult. And Ukraine, while having the most beautiful women, hold the V hostage until you she determines you are a suitable gold-digging candidate.
c. Northern Europe (Scandinavia) I have no doubt that I could do well there, no English barrier, and enough of them in Thailand were so fascinated by me that I'm confident I would be considered attractive, but it's more expensive than Eastern Europe.

What has been your experience there? What would you suggest in 2020?
You basically hit the nail on the head with all the points you mentioned.

I have been to most of the EE countries that gets talked about. The reality is that in 2020 and going forward, there really isn't any EE countries where you are gonna get super extra exotic factor due to you being a Latino/Asian/Indian guy for the most part. That isn't to say that there won't be a chance they are curious about you but don't rely on exotic factor to get you far.

The name of the game in any white country including EE is 1. Be attractive, 2. Don't be unattractive. So looks-maxing is a must for any ethnic bros. Know that you are competing against every race and all nationalities for attractive EE women because they sit on top of the desirability totem pole.

With all that being said, I think Russia is a good bet. Russians aren't dirt poor and are not on survival mode. This is important as you want to be in a country where the women actually have some money to go out and therefore are down to party. This also makes the nightlife not dead and actually fun when going out (unlike Ukraine). Additionally, the visa restrictions helps keep the thirsty hordes away.

Good luck!
(07-15-2019, 04:09 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote: Anyone know how Latinos do in Sweden or Ibiza? Headed there in August. Manchester too.

In Sweden and Scandinavia there's this thing about how our women wants charming latinos that are more confident and yadayada than Scandinavian men and I've heard some women here talk how they prefer latinos just as I hear how many guys loving latinas, it's exotic.
But my guess it's that it's going to be easier sleep with these Scandinavians abroad in places like Ibiza, Playa del ingles, Magaluf, Rhodos etc.
I'm not Latino, but a good friend of mine is black/Panamanian. He seems to crush in Norway, Iceland and Germany.