Wow, this forum is already dying...
Exclamation 
Hardly any new posts and daily users down to 1-2... can't say I didn't see this coming. Is it true that most of you are burnout losers with zero brains or is this site? Does this place need a more comprehensive vision?
[Image: ctx5ZQR.jpg]

Yep. Dead forum.
Obviously you can't read properly from autism... dying doesn't = dead
Sorry, I'm stupid and have autism and can't read good. I'm a burn-out loser who still lives in his parents' basement and is a virgin/unemployed.

Wish I had accomplished more in my life. I'll be turning 40 in two years.
Pretty much... that's why you're here.
I couldn't agree more.

Where are you on the spectrum?
I'm an academic doing research in this area after a few years as a male model.
I don't care how lively the forum is. At least this shyte isn't considered actionable financial advice here.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-73419.html

- Get right with Jesus and pray about what worries you. Read Matthew 6:25-34
(06-10-2019, 01:19 AM)ex-malemodel Wrote: I'm an academic doing research in this area after a few years as a male model.

[Image: U6QgZ8j.jpg]

[Image: K3W4X0P.jpg]
(06-10-2019, 01:25 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: I don't care how lively the forum is. At least this shyte isn't considered actionable financial advice here.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-73419.html

- Get right with Jesus and pray about what worries you. Read Matthew 6:25-34

Same people here as there... the ones here just don't have anything to say LOL

(06-10-2019, 01:27 AM)Suits Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 01:19 AM)ex-malemodel Wrote: I'm an academic doing research in this area after a few years as a male model.

[Image: K3W4X0P.jpg]

I might get a hair cut like that
Confirmed burnout loser here!
Confirmed he is ex male model. Retired due 2 HIV

[Image: NSFtW6C.gif]

[Image: 1512208816078.gif]

[Image: 7a7.php]

[Image: faggot-ville-population-op-meirl-5876329.png]
What's up with people on these forums calling each other autistic all the time? That's in pretty poor taste. One day you're going to accidentally knock up some wench, have an autistic child and have to pay the bitch child support for 18 years.
(06-10-2019, 05:19 AM)mike Wrote: What's up with people on these forums calling each other autistic all the time? That's in pretty poor taste. One day you're going to accidentally knock up some wench, have an autistic child and have to pay the bitch child support for 18 years.

[Image: 6e8.jpg]

(You set this one up.)
(06-10-2019, 01:28 PM)Jetset Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 05:19 AM)mike Wrote: What's up with people on these forums calling each other autistic all the time? That's in pretty poor taste. One day you're going to accidentally knock up some wench, have an autistic child and have to pay the bitch child support for 18 years.

[Image: 6e8.jpg]

(You set this one up.)

Should this thread be renamed delete?

Poll: [Y/N]
WB.. O

Would Burn Out for rhis thread...
Can't we IP ban pag the fag?
This forum is not very active but rvf has definitely slowed down a lot too. Looks like activity is down by more than half.

Its a weird dynamic because the autists and stormcucks feel a need to convert people and when it becomes a 100% echo chamber where slight deviation from the accepted discourse is breached and you are banned then there is no one to convert and the stormcucks get bored and slow or stop posting.

If it continues to slow you will even see the paid posters (apart from roosh and his socks) depart and ply their paid propaganda at greener pastures.
Thing about RVF is that some older threads are truly gold, whatever happened to it now.

Daryush, who do you think are Roosh's socks? I think Leonard is a paid shill from upwork, probably that was true of g-manifesto and nasa test pilot also.