RVF archives
Stay on topic and leave politics for real life discussions.
What's the topic again of this thread? How Roosh and his minions are a bunch of fucking losers?
(Yesterday, 03:20 PM)Doug Wrote: What's the topic again of this thread? How Roosh and his minions are a bunch of fucking losers?

Take it easy on the insults, as we've mentioned before the mods here have nothing personal against Roosh and wish him the best, obviously it sucks that RVF doesn't exist as it once did but shit happens. 

I met up with a bunch of RVF/STW guys on my recent trip to Colombia, it was great to meet up with them, met a new guy from here who is an absolute pussy hound legend and is up to 60 chicas nailed since Xmas and most of them are high quality, 18-22, of course it doesn't hurt that the guy is 6'1, 220 lbs ripped, blond hair and blue eyes, the chicas were throwing themselves at him. Myself, this was the most chill year chica wise, I think I'm getting bored of first dates and chasing women, especially online and with the pandemic, going out just wasn't the same but I did do some cool hiking, fishing and visited some nice news spots on the coast so it was a great trip overall.
(Yesterday, 04:27 PM)Scotian Wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:20 PM)Doug Wrote: What's the topic again of this thread? How Roosh and his minions are a bunch of fucking losers?

Take it easy on the insults, as we've mentioned before the mods here have nothing personal against Roosh and wish him the best, obviously it sucks that RVF doesn't exist as it once did but shit happens. 

I met up with a bunch of RVF/STW guys on my recent trip to Colombia, it was great to meet up with them, met a new guy from here who is an absolute pussy hound legend and is up to 60 chicas nailed since Xmas and most of them are high quality, 18-22, of course it doesn't hurt that the guy is 6'1, 220 lbs ripped, blond hair and blue eyes, the chicas were throwing themselves at him. Myself, this was the most chill year chica wise, I think I'm getting bored of first dates and chasing women, especially online and with the pandemic, going out just wasn't the same but I did do some cool hiking, fishing and visited some nice news spots on the coast so it was a great trip overall.

I was saying it half joking, not with anger or anything like that. I appreciate the work you guys do here by the way, and how you put up with all us degenerates. 

I think Roosh has lost it a bit, but to each their own.

Which parts of the coast do you like Scotian? I still haven't been to the Colombian coast.
Seeing that this thread is about the RVF archives, I would sincerely love to get my hands on some of the archived files.
More specifically, anything to do with Colombia/Ecuador/Panama or LATAM in general. Or just any of the other classic threads (eg LINUX banging thru Colombia; the 40+ thread, the shit-test thread, etc etc). Pls PM me if you can help and I'll give you a gmail address.
(Yesterday, 08:53 PM)ffs Wrote: Seeing that this thread is about the RVF archives, I would sincerely love to get my hands on some of the archived files.
More specifically, anything to do with Colombia/Ecuador/Panama or LATAM in general. Or just any of the other classic threads (eg LINUX banging thru Colombia; the 40+ thread, the shit-test thread, etc etc). Pls PM me if you can help and I'll give you a gmail address.

You can PM guys here that have been to LATANAM, data sheets are posturing many times. If you're not a dick and have value to add, I'm sure they'll tell you better stuff than is on the public data sheets. I've talked to several that have been more than generous w/ info & tips, war stories.