RVF archives
If anyone wants a particular rvf datasheet posted (that would still hold value), here is the place to request it and I'll see what I can do.
Any exotic places where most of us don't go, especially West Africa. I'd love to see data on Lagos, Abidjan, Accra, Conakry, Dakar, Freetown, Douala, Brazzaville or Kinshasa, if such exist. Planning to invade those countries once the flu is over.
Digitalnomad came back and is posting his cruisin the world and hostel datasheets. Those were great reads.
Scotian bombing RVF, haha. Reposting before it is deleted there:

Quote:Too many guys on here talk about race wars, feminists, faggots, religion and other bull shit but how many know that millions of fucking deer, moose. elk and other big game animals are killed every year in the USA by real men?

Maybe instead of jerking off on the internet all day, some of you should go find a fuckin rod and reel club and meet some real men eh?
Watch Scotian get banned. What thread is that in? There a million sections on RVF and I don't have an account to search.
(09-09-2020, 03:11 AM)SC87 Wrote: Watch Scotian get banned. What thread is that in? There a million sections on RVF and I don't have an account to search.

Here is the gold:

Millions Of Americans Kill Deer Each Year, Stop Being a Faggot And Kill A Deer!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
is scoatian alive? he seems to ingest lots of alcohol. **no qualms here**

(09-16-2020, 06:08 AM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote: is scoatian alive? he seems to ingest lots of alcohol. **no qualms here**

He's a guy that sure knows how to live, that I do know.

Maybe log off the internet for a few days and try it...?
(09-17-2020, 12:00 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 06:08 AM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote: is scoatian alive? he seems to ingest lots of alcohol. **no qualms here**

He's a guy that sure knows how to live, that I do know.

Maybe log off the internet for a few days and try it...?

[Image: giphy.gif]
I was off the forum for two weeks recently.

Would someone be able to upload some of LINUX's old threads from RVF.
I can't remember which I had read of his in the past but always liked his writing. In a search on RVF the following threads are recommended in the "LINUX Appreciation Thread" but the links are dead and I can't find them on the site.

Equally any other great posters old threads would be awesome to get a hold of

Life Lessons
November Rain
Own Who You Are
On Rejection
2015 Accomplishments
My current favorite post
On being young
A reality check
You don't make memories from tinder
LINUX bangs Colombia
(09-18-2020, 10:33 AM)Mitch O\Connor Wrote: Would someone be able to upload some of LINUX's old threads from RVF.
I can't remember which I had read of his in the past but always liked his writing.  In a search on RVF the following threads are recommended in the "LINUX Appreciation Thread" but the links are dead and I can't find them on the site.

Equally any other great posters old threads would be awesome to get a hold of

Life Lessons
November Rain
Own Who You Are
On Rejection
2015 Accomplishments
My current favorite post
On being young
A reality check
You don't make memories from tinder
LINUX bangs Colombia

Would love to read those threads again, would be amazing if someone could reupload his posts! +1