RVF archives
Please remember to PM any normal guys left on there and let them know about Swoop.

A lot of RVF members would gladly leave if they knew about Swoop.
(03-21-2020, 07:39 PM)zatara Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 04:06 PM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote: I received a ban this morning on one of my RVF alts (create about 10/mo) for engaging on their Corona thread. Keep in mind i used to use the slow burn strategy for building credibility on the site, but after roosh's introduction of new rules, it is hard to say anything of value because everything has to be linked to gays, trannys, degeneracy, israel, Jews, elites, globalism, or satanism.

10 new accounts a month, on a forum you clearly hate and keep getting banned from...? Dude, get a better hobby. This is a a terrible use of your time.

Very simple. Use Tor or Tails. (You just hit "new identity" every time you make a new RVF acct). I just make emails with burner services (some banned, others not). Since registration is only 1st of the month now, I spend about an hour every month making and registering the 10 or so burners. Some I use for long term use, others I just use in cases of legit disagreement.

My time on RVF (multiple years) is basically at the end. I was a high-repped member over multiple accts. There are some good guys on there, but the rep thing is a scam. There are very fucking interesting guys on RVF that you would be hard-pressed to find in the US, unless by pure luck or introductions being made.

And, as an aside, I've red-pilled (don't like this term, perhaps shown them the truth) several of my real life friends in the process.

Interestingly enough, I left RVF like many others. I don't have the time or energy to engage in pedantic political discussions. I'm here to improve myself and succeed w/ women.
(03-29-2020, 01:59 PM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 04:06 PM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote: I received a ban this morning on one of my RVF alts (create about 10/mo) for engaging on their Corona thread. Keep in mind i used to use the slow burn strategy for building credibility on the site, but after roosh's introduction of new rules, it is hard to say anything of value because everything has to be linked to gays, trannys, degeneracy, israel, Jews, elites, globalism, or satanism.

10 new accounts a month, on a forum you clearly hate and keep getting banned from...? Dude, get a better hobby. This is a a terrible use of your time.

Very simple. Use Tor or Tails. (You just hit "new identity" every time you make a new RVF acct). I just make emails with burner services (some banned, others not). Since registration is only 1st of the month now, I spend about an hour every month making and registering the 10 or so burners. Some I use for long term use, others I just use in cases of legit disagreement.

My time on RVF (multiple years) is basically at the end. I was a high-repped member over multiple accts. There are some good guys on there, but the rep thing is a scam. There are very fucking interesting guys on RVF that you would be hard-pressed to find in the US, unless by pure luck or introductions being made.

And, as an aside, I've red-pilled (don't like this term, perhaps shown them the truth) several of my real life friends in the process.

Interestingly enough, I left RVF like many others. I don't have the time or energy to engage in pedantic political discussions. I'm here to improve myself and succeed w/ women.

Given your expertise in the trolling arts, how many profiles do you have on swoop?  I'm betting more than seven at this point.
(03-29-2020, 02:55 PM)Helikron Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 01:59 PM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote:

Given your expertise in the trolling arts, how many profiles do you have on swoop?  I'm betting more than seven at this point.

I just have this one. It has been that way since i got my account here.
There's very little of value on RVF such that if and when the forum resets itself, nobody's losing anything in the process.

As far as Swoop vs. RVF goes, I can't imagine there's much dating going on in the midst of a pandemic. And even when we get the all-clear, I have to think there will be a long-tail of germ-phobia and social-distancing that will put a damper on hookup-culture. I mean, maybe I'm wrong and girls will want to bang more than ever because of being stir-crazy, but from my vantage point this just makes me feel like going monk mode is smart.

As far as Roosh himself, if hedonism is off the menu for the foreseeable future due to the lockdowns, then a lot of the culture-war stuff that was fueling his support doesn't matter so much. Everything sort of takes a pause. His commentary on coronavirus is really no more insightful than anyone else's insight on it. So why would it make sense to include RVF in your daily rounds if the nature of the discussion is going to be no better than anywhere else? If anything it's worse because of all of the tinfoil hat conspiracy theories there.

I just think PUA is irrelevant right now.
Naw there's plenty of girls that are down to fuck because they're bored. I've got +2 this last month despite the coronavirus - mostly because i was bored enough to actually put the effort in.

People are going to fuck virus or no virus, what a strange point of view.
Agreed. Most young people are partying outdoors where I'm at. Very carefree attitude.
(03-29-2020, 07:02 PM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: People are going to fuck virus or no virus, what a strange point of view.

Only on a place like this would that be considered 'strange'.  Enjoy being careless if you want.  I'm not in a position to take such risks.
(03-29-2020, 07:02 PM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: Naw there's plenty of girls that are down to fuck because they're bored. I've got +2 this last month despite the coronavirus - mostly because i was bored enough to actually put the effort in.

People are going to fuck virus or no virus, what a strange point of view.

Are you in your 20s or 30s?  If 30s, early 30s or late 30s?  LOL.

I'm the latter age and I think I have observed a definitely slowdown in activity.  But yes folks are stir crazy, I'm sure of this.
You're mid thirties and you're still punctuating questions with "LOL"?

This whole ordeal is a giant hoax, the world is in no real danger. We'll see the numbers stabilize in the coming months. There's plenty of other things to be really cautious of and a virus that can only kill old people with comorbidities (hint; that's all of them) is nothing to fear.

Of course if you want to let the government and media do your thinking for you, you'll find no shortage of things to fear.