RVF archives
Hey everyone,

A few days before June 1st, I archived the RVF forums. I also spent some time writing tools to parse the data and store it in a database. I'm not going to do anything with the data - it was just for personal use. But I've seen some people asking around for archives and I think I can help.

If you are an RVF member and would like a backup of your posts, or alternatively of a particular thread, feel free to send me a PM. I can export your posts. The data goes up to May 28. 

P.S.: Roosh, if you're reading this, I wasn't one of the guys flooding your servers with HTTrack. I wrote a program that went through the threads in a very lightweight way and took a day or two to finish. The load would have been similar to a visitor or search engine bot crawling the forums.
(06-06-2019, 10:35 AM)Menard Wrote: Hey everyone,

A few days before June 1st, I archived the RVF forums. I also spent some time writing tools to parse the data and store it in a database. I'm not going to do anything with the data - it was just for personal use. But I've seen some people asking around for archives and I think I can help.

If you are an RVF member and would like a backup of your posts, or alternatively of a particular thread, feel free to send me a PM. I can export your posts. The data goes up to May 28. 

P.S.: Roosh, if you're reading this, I wasn't one of the guys flooding your servers with HTTrack. I wrote a program that went through the threads in a very lightweight way and took a day or two to finish. The load would have been similar to a visitor or search engine bot crawling the forums.

Hi Menard, I am greatly interested in this data, could you share the archives??
Can you please share a zip file with the archived travel forum? That would be much appreciated. Thanks Smile
Lol "if he's reading this". He got a special router installed in his mom's basement he's on here all day.
Meh last visit 2 months ago. Didn't notice the OP date. Whatever..
I'm not sure if the OP will come back and read this, but I wonder what size the entire file is, given that he's tried to make it as lightweight as possible. If that could be transferred, anyone who wanted it could have an offline copy of the entire database for personal use, with all the content available and searchable whenever they wanted it (saving individual posts or threads is not the problem, there are multiple recourses for that). Then everyone could move on from the whole thing. I know people must be tired of RVF being discussed again and again due to the pettiness of one person.
anybody get an archive from him. Homie didn't respond to my PM
I have archived about 400 different threads over at the forums which Roosh will delete this week. The archives are available in a single 14 megabyte zip file which I will send to anyone who PMs me their email address (no, I will add you to any spam list. No, there are no ads nor viruses in the zipfile.) Note that the zipfile does not have any images but the .html files are perfectly readable in any browser.

Be sure to use an email address which can handle a 14 megabyte zipfile; Gmail can do this.

I have concentrated on the travel threads for Spanish speaking Latin American countries, but I touch a little bit on other countries and have a number of gaming threads in the archive.
(01-10-2020, 06:36 AM)placer Wrote: I have archived about 400 different threads over at the forums which Roosh will delete this week. The archives are available in a single 14 megabyte zip file which I will send to anyone who PMs me their email address (no, I will add you to any spam list. No, there are no ads nor viruses in the zipfile.)  Note that the zipfile does not have any images but the .html files are perfectly readable in any browser.

Be sure to use an email address which can handle a 14 megabyte zipfile; Gmail can do this.

I have concentrated on the travel threads for Spanish speaking Latin American countries, but I touch a little bit on other countries and have a number of gaming threads in the archive.

You're a hero.
Mostly spanish-speaking travel threads. But Placer's archive is the real deal. Thanks dude  Smile
(01-10-2020, 04:32 PM)Navyblue42 Wrote: Mostly spanish-speaking travel threads. But Placer's archive is the real deal. Thanks dude  Smile

I second this ^

Received the file in under an hour.
I can't guarantee that I will send the archive within an hour, but I should be able to, over the next few days, send it to anyone within a day or so.

-- Placer
Someone should put the archive on BitTorrent.
Nobody is going to read these.

It's a waste of time and effort.

Forward gents.
(01-11-2020, 02:38 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote: Nobody is going to read these.

It's a waste of time and effort.

Forward gents.

I agree, most of the stuff is outdated.
@Placer

Can the same be done with the game files? The value in there isn't individual posts so much as the insightful synergies of several knowledgeable guys combining to "work a problem"
A lot of stuff is gone already I just went to go copy a datasheet and could not find it. I see that some of my sinful comments are still there, wonder what's up with that? I had not looked in months and I'm laughing at all the new bans. Yet, a LOT of advice is still there on HOW TO SIN if you look.

If anyone has a copy of the old M I A M I info maybe I could rewrite it off that.
Yeah the banning there is like the Night of the Long Knives. I can't see character profiles but does it show banned members emails? Any way to get in touch with guys and get them over here?
(01-11-2020, 08:20 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote: The value in there isn't individual posts so much as the insightful synergies of several knowledgeable guys combining to "work a problem"

[Image: tumblr_lv15t9n0Ln1qd7uwho1_r1_400.gif]

Here, for the first time in history, you had not just the opinion of 1 experienced man, or a small panel of "experts"...but literally hundreds of (mostly) vetted and experienced men from different ages and different racial, ethnic and cultural backgrounds all pooling their knowledge into 1 single place in real time, and working with eachother to arrive at the best solution to the most pressing and diffucult issues of out times. All with the possibility of the entire discussion being saved for posterity.

Up until that point in history, you either went by the advice of a few books each by a single author who's actual real life expertise could never be verified, or asked the opinions of friends or other people you knew....most of which were not red pilled and gave piss poor guidance.

Never before in history was there such an amazing resource regarding the endless intricacies of female behaviour and the various practical options to mange every sort of scenario with girls. This is what made it legendary.

Hopefully that be continued here.
Has anyone backed up the ENTIRE forum? Today is the last day. Would hate to miss out on all that intel.