Players Lounge
I fucked a girl in a dumpster.I've fucked a girl in a public park in broad daylight fairly in the open. I've fucked a girl in her parents bed when there 3 other beds available in her house. I've fucked a girl on a very public beach (don't recommend that much, sounds romantic but vagina ends up sandy if you're not careful). I've fucked a girl in a crack house (neither of us crack heads we did it for the thrill). Public restroom with multiple stalls in a very fancy restaurant the girl was paying for and would've been completely wrecked if discovered.

Women will fuck anywhere. A good portion of those were with well off girls from intact families.

As far as I'm concerned a lot of guys make excuses about why they can't do this or they need that. Man, i got a friend that lives with his baby mama and 3 kids in a fucking trashed section 8 house. He fucks more 8s and 9s in a year than i have my whole life. He's a good looking guy and borderline sociopath, but still. But straight up I've seen this carless asshole go to a dimey dimes car to ram her out after knowing her for all of an hour. So cut the excuses fellas, the game is real.
I've always had lack of logistics due to being young and having no money, that never stopped me either. I fucked a girl in her hostel bed whilst 8 people slept at night, fucked another one in the hostel shower, fucked my ex in the communal pool at night, in any body of water imaginable (sea, lake, river, laguna, jacuzzi), restaurant toilets, balcony you name it. Precisely the first time I lost my virginity I asked my friend if I can use his room. There really is no excuse for not being able to bang a girl cos of logistics at any time
I like fucking spontaneously in different places. Went behind abandoned buildings, movie theater, car, woods.
Went for a bike ride with my friends and bumped into a Middle Eastern chick who I had a thing with when I was 17. I met her then and made out multiple times whilst she had a boyfriend. I saw her and she hugged and smiled with lit up eyes saying it’s so hot in here or is it just me? I said Im back in London now let’s meet-up why not, she responded I’ll message you

What do I do now, wait for her to DM me on IG or message her myself?
(08-12-2020, 02:31 PM)Mikestar Wrote: Went for a bike ride with my friends and bumped into a Middle Eastern chick who I had a thing with when I was 17. I met her then and made out multiple times whilst she had a boyfriend. I saw her and she hugged and smiled with lit up eyes saying it’s so hot in here or is it just me? I said Im back in London now let’s meet-up why not, she responded I’ll message you

Give it a few days and then ping her with something witty like "Do you always keep sexy men like me waiting?"
Anyone here who wants to film themselves with bandicam swiping on tinder and then upload so others can see how many matches you get and with who? Because Tinder is very hard and if you say otherwise, prove it with film.
(08-12-2020, 04:02 PM)OviOs Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 02:31 PM)Mikestar Wrote: Went for a bike ride with my friends and bumped into a Middle Eastern chick who I had a thing with when I was 17. I met her then and made out multiple times whilst she had a boyfriend. I saw her and she hugged and smiled with lit up eyes saying it’s so hot in here or is it just me? I said Im back in London now let’s meet-up why not, she responded I’ll message you

Give it a few days and then ping her with something witty like "Do you always keep sexy men like me waiting?"

I don't know about this. I would hit her up without any reference to the fact you have been waiting on her.

If the said "she'll call you," sounds like she's blowing you off.
(08-12-2020, 09:13 PM)churros Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 04:02 PM)OviOs Wrote:

I don't know about this. I would hit her up without any reference to the fact you have been waiting on her.

If the said "she'll call you," sounds like she's blowing you off.

If she's possibly blowing him off, he may as well go for broke.  Nothing to lose at that point, unless he's concerned about his ego or something.
Just went to a friends little brothers house party, filled with 18 year old poontang. As a 21 year old graduate the girls were circling me like crazy. I don’t usually go for English girls but this beautiful half British half Irish girl who just turned 18 was into me, so I stayed with her the whole night.

Problem was her brother was at the party and we nearly had a fight, he told me he doesn’t agree about the age difference. She told him to relax as she put a blanket over us and I wedged my hand near her pussy. I took her for a walk and she told me she had only kissed one guy in her life, she said she won’t kiss me. I said okay no problem. 10 mins later I pull her to me and kiss her, she tells me to instruct her as she does not know what to do so I show her how to kiss. I can’t believe I found a hot virgin in 2020. They really do exist. All I could do is a kiss for now. I got her snapchat, how do I proceed from here? I would normally know how to do it but she’s a virgin, should I be indirect or more direct? I wanna take this girls v card
Baby her, be a good guy. You need to be a good guy and read her. Tend to her needs and make her comfortable while laying on strong sexual tension. Be a strong leader and read the situation and navigate things properly.

Virgins exist even at parties. Take special care and give her a good experience with men.

Indirect and take your time. Don't take her reservations too seriously push ahead. Mosy important is to get her alone
(08-15-2020, 03:40 AM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: Baby her, be a good guy. You need to be a good guy and read her. Tend to her needs and make her comfortable while laying on strong sexual tension. Be a strong leader and read the situation and navigate things properly.

Virgins exist even at parties. Take special care and give her a good experience with men.

Indirect and take your time. Don't take her reservations too seriously push ahead. Mosy important is to get her alone

Thanks man that’s just like I did it yesterday, nothing over the top but with sexual tension. I’m not really looking for a gf but I’m open to it, she seems like really good gf material but I really would need to avoid her brother. At the party I told the girl: let’s go upstairs so your brother doesn’t bother us. Then he heard me and confronted me, it was pretty tense but I kept it cool and even she told him to leave me and her alone cos it’s her life
That was a pretty drunk post of mine.

I have personal reservations about banging virgins for the bang, but of course I'm sure someone will do it anyway. I would really encourage you to not fuck and chuck the girl
I wonder how do you guys game feminists?

Like if you feel that the bitch literally objects everything you say and reacts negative/critical to all kind of game you do.

On the other hand, you know the she is attracted. Lots of women behave that way because they dont feel attraction. I had today an encounter like that, when a date came from daygame. So there was attraction, because she agreed to meet.

Do they just want to fuck? I was going for a coffee, and yes she was partly warming up when speaking about emotions, but as soon as it got to being dominant, sexual/dating topics she was blocking totally. Even came over to my place, but then left after some minutes.

I had planned originally to do the "i came from sports and need to shower first" number. On the other hand, I can also imagine that she would have declined to go to my place straight away. But in retroperspective, I should have tried. Unfortunately, i was listening to my friend who is a girl who advised me to not do it.

I wonder what are your experiences. I also know that a lot of people here dont date them generally, but in my opinion why not if they are hot and would be easy to get.
(08-30-2020, 03:03 PM)lika91 Wrote: I wonder how do you guys game feminists?

Like if you feel that the bitch literally objects everything you say and reacts negative/critical to all kind of game you do.

On the other hand, you know the she is attracted. Lots of women behave that way because they dont feel attraction. I had today an encounter like that, when a date came from daygame. So there was attraction, because she agreed to meet.

Do they just want to fuck? I was going for a coffee, and yes she was partly warming up when speaking about emotions, but as soon as it got to being dominant, sexual/dating topics she was blocking totally. Even came over to my place, but then left after some minutes.

I had planned originally to do the "i came from sports and need to shower first" number. On the other hand, I can also imagine that she would have declined to go to my place straight away. But in retroperspective, I should have tried. Unfortunately, i was listening to my friend who is a girl who advised me to not do it.

I wonder what are your experiences. I also know that a lot of people here dont date them generally, but in my opinion why not if they are hot and would be easy to get.

I think you are getting into flowchart territory with potential bangs with difficult women.  For instance:

1) Do I have better options right now?  If not, attempt to bang.  
2) Do I see this bitch being a major PITA post bang?  If yes, don't attempt to bang. 
3) Do I sense that this might be a worthwhile after a little effort?  If yes, attempt to bang. 

Also, one technique I've used with some women is to talk about one topic (movies is a fairly innocuous one) while physically escalating all the way to bang.  You may surprised to see how they acquiesce.  I imagine that giving their brain something to occupy itself helps keep the ASD distracted.
(08-30-2020, 03:03 PM)lika91 Wrote: I wonder how do you guys game feminists?

Two things, from a real-world experience banging one of my adjunct professors in college:

1) If she wants to talk politics, don't be apologetic about anything but there's no reason to state a position unless you can create emotional energy by making her question what she believes. Most women enjoy the drama of cognitive dissonance. Dealing with a populist leftist:

BAD: "The minimum wage is a sketchy policy because it hurts business growth."

GOOD: "The minimum wage is sketchy policy because it makes it impossible for mom-and-pop businesses to compete with big corporate box stores."

Both are true, only one will throw her off-balance because she cares about it. You can do this with dating and sex by focusing on all the contradictory movements in feminism. Why isn't she as "sex positive" for women as you are? Just keep it indirect or she'll realize it's self-serving.

2) Don't talk about dominance, just show it through body language and leadership. Same woman was visibly upset to find out how much she liked being gently spanked, and then when that went well, not gently. She doesn't need to be told she's wrong, she'll just enjoy the drama of wondering how and why she's wrong and if you're secretly the key to resolving it.

That one literally declared her love for me and wanted to talk about a future within three months despite the differences. On the other hand, she went completely berserk-left after I had to dump her because she declared her love for me. May have done some emotional damage there unintentionally.
What age did you all start fucking? I was awkward and didn't do anything beyond kissing until 18

I'm amazed at how young girls start dating in general. It comes so naturally to them it's a force of nature. I'm still amazed at how quickly they replace a boyfriend even at 15-17. Meanwhile most guys have a steep learning curve.

I'm impressed with any guy who can lead and escalate at such a young age.

I'm talking with this hot 19yr old and I creeped her insta and she's had a steady stream of boyfriends since 15 it's insane. They're way more....ready to do adult things than boys are. And they need zero instruction in dealing with boys they're natural predators.

By 19 they've already had more relationship experience than most mens entire lives.
Started kissing in 4th grade. Lost my virginity at 14 to a teacher.
(10-14-2020, 10:45 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote: What age did you all start fucking? I was awkward and didn't do anything beyond kissing until 18

I'm amazed at how young girls start dating in general. It comes so naturally to them it's a force of nature. I'm still amazed at how quickly they replace a boyfriend even at 15-17. Meanwhile most guys have a steep learning curve.

I'm talking with this hot 19yr old and I creeped her insta and she's had a steady stream of boyfriends since 15 it's insane. They're way more....ready to do adult things than boys are. And they need zero instruction in dealing with boys they're natural predators.

By 19 they've already had more relationship experience than most mens entire lives.

I was also recently amazed at how socially adept women are compared to men and even compared to myself years ago. They are so manipulative that you very often have to be reading between the lines and watch the behavior first and foremost to see what they mean or what direction they are going in. It is uncanny at how naturally it seems to come to them. 

I am just thankful at this point I can see through most of the fluff.
(10-14-2020, 10:45 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote: What age did you all start fucking? I was awkward and didn't do anything beyond kissing until 18

Also dated a 20-year old girl. I was stupid enough to go down on her because I found her so hot. Later she would tell me about how much experience she has with, gangbangs etc. Wtf

I had sex when I was 16, but it was a long learning curve, started with 2-3 girls per year.

I was 15, started hanging out with some slutty 16-year-old but didn't know enough that I should just close. However, that triggered another 16-year-old who I talked to in a neighboring school district and who had developed a crush. She went down on me (badly) the first time we hung out. Took her virginity not long after my 16th birthday. We were a couple for about two years before we grew out of it.

Did OK after that but didn't really find the rhythm of maintaining a harem until I was about 22.