The Stock Market, Investments, and Investing Thread
(03-24-2020, 04:47 AM)El Puto Loco Wrote: I am currently waiting patiently for physical platinum to bottom out soon in the low 500's, high 400's. That in combination with the Australian dollar I will be buying platinum in Australian dollar terms.

Specifically for that I opened a physical account with the government precious metals Mint. Now I am just sitting on the sidelines. The Australian dollar might still go down to below $0.50 to the US dollar that's when I will exchange and then hopefully wait for platinum to come down. It could be all just a dream not to come true but it looks like it's shaping up
Platinum has been in the doldrums for several years now.  Seems the auto manufacturing industry does not call for it much anymore.

Silver is the play you should consider.  It has fallen so hard in the last 10 years that it is THE biggest precious metals bargain.

Don't count out Rhodium either.  The most valuable precious metal goes up and down like nothing I have seen.  I see it at 1000 per ounce, then some months later, it is over 10,000.
Have you ever noticed it is your haters who obsessively read your every post, comment on them with the most emotion, and expend so much energy desperately trying to engage you?  It's because haters are your greatest, most loyal, and dedicated fans; they just have not come to terms with it yet.  Enjoy them because they are the surest sign that you're slaying it in life!  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Stock Market, Investments, and Investing Thread - by Contrarian Expatriate - 03-24-2020, 05:43 AM