The Stock Market, Investments, and Investing Thread
(03-21-2020, 12:28 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 09:07 PM)Daryush Neubache Wrote: Rhodium is the biggest loser yet.
Before the mania , just 2 weeks ago it was 11,500 per oz. Sits at 2000 per oz now.

Great news.  I bought Rhodium when it was at below 1000, then sold at about 2000.   Might want to look at loading up again.   For me Rhodium is an even better play than Bitcoin.  But you have to hold it physically.

Oh gawd!!!! Contrarian providing comparative asset bitcoin naysaying advice again.

I imagine that you are referring to Rhodium, whatever the hell that is, as some kind of short-term play, suggesting that it is somehow undervalued currently.

On the other hand, if you consider bitcoin as a long term value investment, I doubt that Rhodium or any other PMs are going to really be able to perform, at least in the various superior attributes of bitcoin, to the extent that they are understood as verified scarcity, divisibility, verifiable authenticity, portability... so, even though a lot of folks seem to be downplaying the present value and even the future value of bitcoin based on tangibility and even lack of industrial use, it is likely going to become clear that bitcoin is offering a sufficient amount of paradigm shifting attributes that will end up playing out in quite shocking ways for the bitcoin naysayers and fence sitters like you, Contrarian. Remember, you are waiting for $2k-ish BTC prices? hahahahaha perhaps, perhaps.. but really, seems to be a bit of a hopium rather than really understanding what bitcoin actually is and offers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Stock Market, Investments, and Investing Thread - by JayJuanGee - 03-21-2020, 01:13 AM