The Stock Market, Investments, and Investing Thread
(09-27-2019, 03:21 PM)Jetset Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 09:57 PM)ChicagoFire Wrote: * Have exposure to real estate through fundrise and gold through goldmoney. Both are time tested assets.

I think I've vented my doubts about gold on RVF enough in the past, but I'm curious what your experience with Fundrise has been like. I'm not crazy about tilting any of my existing portfolios to big REIT index funds and don't have a lot of free energy to get involved in individual properties, but am interested in real estate generally.

@Jetset

Below is a great link to each of the Fundrise eReits and eFunds.  Some are quite new and have yet to pay any dividends.  Also, keep in mind that the Growth-oriented eReits also pay appreciation in addition to the dividends so that is not reflected in the dividend rates cited.

I like Fundrise because it is a quarterly paycheck even if it is somewhat modestly in the 8% to 9% range.  For me, the steady paycheck when the stock market plummets is a valuable one to have. 

https://fundrise.com/offerings
Have you ever noticed it is your haters who obsessively read your every post, comment on them with the most emotion, and expend so much energy desperately trying to engage you?  It's because haters are your greatest, most loyal, and dedicated fans; they just have not come to terms with it yet.  Enjoy them because they are the surest sign that you're slaying it in life!  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Stock Market, Investments, and Investing Thread - by Contrarian Expatriate - 09-27-2019, 09:24 PM