The Stock Market, Investments, and Investing Thread
(08-15-2019, 08:24 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 06:49 PM)billydingdong Wrote: ...

Bitcoin not responding as 'store of value' at this moment in time. Maybe that changes as the year rolls on.

Get the fuck out of here, billydingdong, with your short-term nonsense and assessment that bitcoin is not serving as a "store of value", recently.  You gotta look at the matter from more than a 1 month perspective.. not only in terms of historical performance but also in terms of thinking about what you are going to do now, if anything, in terms of your various investments.  

Settle down, JJG... You're reading comprehension is almost as mindless as your writing style.

Bitcoin not responding as 'store of value' at this moment in time. Maybe that changes as the year rolls on.

I wrote 'at this moment in time' so maybe it happens later...or maybe it doesn't. I'm not saying anything about it long-term although if I had to wager, I would bet that bitcoin does indeed increase at some point this year....

But if you can't acknowledge that investment capital is flowing into gold (conventional store of value) and treasuries (conventional safe haven asset) right now in a skittish market, then maybe you should take some time away from the screen and go get in touch with reality. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Stock Market, Investments, and Investing Thread - by billydingdong - 08-15-2019, 10:32 PM