The Stock Market, Investments, and Investing Thread
(08-07-2019, 12:18 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote: Your strategy and your diversification seems decent, and maybe I am a bit more cocky on the inside because the last week has been good for me.  I mean the stock market went down 7% or 8%, but my BTC holdings went up a bit more than double that amount.  

Where is your crypto (ETH assertedly from another of your posts) in your overall holdings, billydingdong?  Is ETH/Crypto less than 1% of your total holdings or is considered to be part of your cash allocation?

As of now, my variable portfolio is about 3% of my total invested assets. I'm at a point where I have too much to lose and crypto is far too speculative for me at this point to give it a greater allocation. No way in hell I'd go 50% crypto in my portfolio, I don't have the stomach for that kind of volatility! Funny now that I have something to lose, my risk tolerance is a lot less these days.

I differentiate my variable portfolio (all crypto at this point) from my permanent portfolio (listed above). I've had a lot of good luck with trades in the past, but it's been just that -- luck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Stock Market, Investments, and Investing Thread - by billydingdong - 08-07-2019, 07:52 PM