The Stock Market, Investments, and Investing Thread
lol If you get triggered because someone used triple parentheses then perhaps this forum isn’t for you.
(01-29-2021, 10:53 PM)Y2K Gamer Wrote: ...

You say something like "I disavow TM and anti-semitism".

Then, you do the parentheses.

Cool.

I disavow both of you for being losers who want to talk about Jews in the Investments thread.

Anyways, looks like GME had another scorching day of 60% gains and is now at $325. Gotta wonder when it's going to blow up.

I'm also wondering if the market falling the last few days is a result of anticipated sell pressure on other assets that may have to be sold in order to cover these naked shorts.
^ Dude... we get your point but I think that might be overkill.
^I'm just wondering why a forum moderator is telling me antisemitism is cool on a stocks thread...

Granted, I hate my own race and our race's high jinks, but still.
(((Y2K Gamer)))

Anyway buy DOGE.
^^ ya fuck you as well. antisemitic fuck. Is your shit against the rules? Would assume so...

need i remind everyone this is a stocks thread.

(((sc87)))

You're an embarrassment to canada and I don't say that lightly.

You got a neutral from me and that's the least I can do. You're on notice.
It was a joke, calm the fuck down.

As far as being "on notice" I could care less about that or the neutral rep, quit being a pussy.
I don’t work on oil rigs (((bro))). I agree that we shouldn’t talk politics or trash races here but you spazzed out over the triple parentheses, just chill out and let’s keep it civil guys.
(01-30-2021, 02:00 AM)Scotian Wrote: I don’t work on oil rigs (((bro))). I agree that we shouldn’t talk politics or trash races here but you spazzed out over the triple parentheses, just chill out and let’s keep it civil guys.

I retract my fighting words (my apologies) and thank you for your understanding.
(01-30-2021, 02:03 AM)Y2K Gamer Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 02:00 AM)Scotian Wrote: I don’t work on oil rigs (((bro))). I agree that we shouldn’t talk politics or trash races here but you spazzed out over the triple parentheses, just chill out and let’s keep it civil guys.

I retract my fighting words (my apologies) and thank you for your understanding.

Don't you mean "(((my apologies)))"?
^ neutral rep incoming. ?
The attention that WSBs is getting is crazy, I was on there everyday last fall as I was bored at home and the weather sucked, then I started traveling again and just don't have the time to follow it but it was hilarious, I bought one share of GME today just for shits and gigs. My stocks are down pretty bad this week, except my Abcellera which I bought at the IPO, it was down big and still in the red but it's rising steadily. I'll add to my Vanguard ETFs soon, especially if they dip down some more. Apparently WSBs are hyping silver now, hopefully it goes up more because I scooped up a silver ETF (PSLV) last March and DCA'd it steadily last year, have a few Gs in it, silver to the moon brahs.
GME and AMC should pump like crazy Monday and next week. I more than doubled my money on GME after having it for 1 day, sold yesterday but I wouldn't be surprised to see it hit $1000.
Someone else posted this so I don't take the credit:

Those who bought GME last week earned a lot of money.
Those who are buying it now are getting lotto tickets.
Entering the endgame for sure. But this is one rare moment when petty cash can be instrumentalized for effective political action. So for once you can actually sit on your ass and do politics! Any loss might still be worth the money.
(01-30-2021, 04:19 PM)Blake2 Wrote: Someone else posted this so I don't take the credit:

If you can buy it for $300 or less I think there is still money to be made.
(01-30-2021, 10:22 PM)SC87 Wrote: If you can buy it for $300 or less I think there is still money to be made.

Also my take.

Basically, if you accept the thesis about the short squeeze being a realistic outcome (I do), then the real money has not been made yet and anybody taking profits is off their ass, jumping off the boat while it's still a mile from shore.

If you don't accept the thesis, you shouldn't be expecting any more price spikes, and the only motivation is trading against the people who do.

Will be interested to see what Gamestop itself does this week. AMC was smart and used this opportunity to clear a ton of debt of their books. GME might try to do the same.
Anyone on here have experience using uphold for crypto trading?
(01-30-2021, 10:22 PM)SC87 Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 04:19 PM)Blake2 Wrote: Someone else posted this so I don't take the credit:

If you can buy it for $300 or less I think there is still money to be made.
It's currently at $256
Under $100 now