At What Age Does a Player Peak?
Let's say a guy is into self-development and continues to work on his game, business, fitness, etc. while time progresses. 

So, he is not the average chode that watches four hours of television per day but instead focuses on improving himself.

At what age, from an SMV perspective, will he peak and be able to attract the hottest girls who are in their late teens or early twenties?

Rollo Tomassi's graph suggests around the age of 37, but that seems to be on the older side to me because the age gap may be a problem to attract girls in their late teens and early twenties

What do you guys think? At what age does a player peak?
Just from my experience it seems to be mid 30's like you said. Aristotle also said that the prime of a man's life is 37. I think physically, it's like 28. But when you hit mid 30's you're smarter, your game is sharper and you are making more money. This, of course makes gaming easier.

As for as attracting girls in that age group. It depends on the country. Some countries you have to be younger to get those girls at a good rate, in others an age gap is more acceptable.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Best age for pulling (not peaking as an individual) in my opinion is 28. Young enough to easily pull 18 year olds and old enough to bang hot milfs.
I think it depends more on when you start your journey. If you have a decent baseline and are the type of person who really invests time in building character I'd say you can get a good level of game in about 4-5 years. Combine that with improving physique and generating a good income to reach your personal peak. For most, I'd say the peak of fun and many girls will be in late 20s early 30s, but perhaps the peak in quality, but less quantity can be after that even going up till about 40.

It is dependent on each though, I know guys that got married early as a beta, rediscovered themselves in their late thirties and are now slaying left and right well up in their forties. You also have the naturals from young age that rely on good looks and teen popularity and then completely go down the drain in their late 20s when it's no longer cool to be "gangster". Build a diversified strong character and lifestyle and you will pick your fruits at any stage of life.
I am 42 and I have been crushing it for the last few years. More so than I was in my 20's.

Keep working on yourself and the dividends will come.
(05-29-2019, 08:58 AM)Rottenapple Wrote: If you have a decent baseline and are the type of person who really invests time in building character I'd say you can get a good level of game in about 4-5 years. Combine that with improving physique and generating a good income to reach your personal peak. For most, I'd say the peak of fun and many girls will be in late 20s early 30s, but perhaps the peak in quality, but less quantity can be after that even going up till about 40.

It is dependent on each though, I know guys that got married early as a beta, rediscovered themselves in their late thirties and are now slaying left and right well up in their forties.  You also have the naturals from young age that rely on good looks and teen popularity and then completely go down the drain in their late 20s when it's no longer cool to be "gangster". Build a diversified strong character and lifestyle and you will pick your fruits at any stage of life.

I agree with this completely. I had a good rotation going in my early 20s knowing nothing about game, yet I'm now well into my 30s and have more women approaching me than ever. Most guess that I'm 40-something due to my demeanor. It's gone from "I can't tell if she's trying to flirt" to open attention-seeking with their friends snickering at them.

Part of this is location/market - I live in an area where most guys are struggling hard - but it's also a direct result of self-improvement, including fitness and style, to stand out from them. Don't think of it as "peaking", think of it as evolving. Guys out there planning to slay the beach party scene in retirement might be daydreaming. Still, there's no shortage of single guys in their 40s and 50s who put their lives in order and are doing fine riding a wave of fit divorcees because they're fun for women to be around and most guys just...aren't.

As with everything else in life, the "naturals" who stopped working because they thought they had won the game are the ones who have a disaster waiting.
Depending on the region.
NA - 20-30
SA - 25-35
EE - 25-35
SEA -18-99 Big Grin
Vinny the Instagram Casanova
http://www.igcasanova.com
Move your datasheets from RVF to Swoop the world!
(05-29-2019, 07:27 AM)20Nation Wrote: Just from my experience it seems to be mid 30's like you said. Aristotle also said that the prime of a man's life is 37. I think physically, it's like 28. But when you hit mid 30's you're smarter, your game is sharper and you are making more money. This, of course makes gaming easier.

As for as attracting girls in that age group. It depends on the country. Some countries you have to be younger to get those girls at a good rate, in others an age gap is more acceptable.

This is really anecdotal, but several of the younger girls I've dated (19-22 years old) have mentioned having either an ex-boyfriend or ex-FWB who was around 37 years old. It's getting predictable at this point.
Mid 30s gives you a range of girls. You have experience, some level of financial means, hopefully a career that isn't terrible. You haven't got the skinny 18 year old's build or the 50 year old's paunch.

By late 30s you may find you have no desire for chicks under 24 because your outlook is different. But you might be able to smash it out of the park - career, experience, wisdom, maintained looks, stories to tell etc. You might have better capabilities than 5 or 10 years before... but 18 year old students might be a different proposition.

The 22 or 25 year old might not have the money, experience, career etc, but he's got that natural connection with the 18 to 25 year olds.

Even an older guy 50s and 60s can tailor his game to far younger women. But I'd recommend he keeps himself "current" and looking good. I don't think he'll win with every girl far younger than him, BUT maybe he's developed his attributes to succeed with some great quality anyway.

Personally I think skin procedures, hair transplants etc will get more popular in years to come and players will want to play for longer, even if they have been married a couple of times.

Bottom line, 30s and 20s would have its benefits, but older guys can get the same quality they had in their 20s if they adjust accordingly, in my view.
Don't go to an 18 year olds club if you are 42 etc, go to the classy expensive bar or whatever.
(05-29-2019, 10:50 PM)Checkmat Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 07:27 AM)20Nation Wrote: Just from my experience it seems to be mid 30's like you said. Aristotle also said that the prime of a man's life is 37. I think physically, it's like 28. But when you hit mid 30's you're smarter, your game is sharper and you are making more money. This, of course makes gaming easier.

This is really anecdotal, but several of the younger girls I've dated (19-22 years old) have mentioned having either an ex-boyfriend or ex-FWB who was around 37 years old. It's getting predictable at this point.

I noticed this as well. In fact, I had a girl over directly to my place one hour ago and after we had sex, she mentioned that she just finished a four-year relationship with a guy. So, after a while, I asked out of curiosity how old he was, and he was 38 (the girl is 22). 

I noticed that especially in the Dominican Republic, big age differences are common. It's not unusual to see an 18 to 20-year old girl there with a guy in his forties. In fact, almost all the girls I've asked there (the were are within the 18-22 years of age range) have had a boyfriend or FWB that was in his mid or late thirties or forties.
Depends on lifestyle/health. Between 35-50.
^^ usually due to economic reasons.

most young girls are simply not romantically interested in men that are old enough to be their father.

i hide my age or sometimes lower it now that I am 30+ to get the 18-22 year olds as I saw a clear decline in my matches with them with my real age shown.
(05-30-2019, 04:57 AM)Dash Wrote: ^^ usually due to economic reasons.

most young girls are simply not romantically interested in men that are old enough to be their father.

i hide my age or sometimes lower it now that I am 30+ to get the 18-22 year olds as I saw a clear decline in my matches with them with my real age shown.

Unless she has daddy issues
(05-30-2019, 05:14 AM)Beest Wrote:
(05-30-2019, 04:57 AM)Dash Wrote: ^^ usually due to economic reasons.

Unless she has daddy issues

yea, the exception lol
Just keeps getting easier as I get older.

As long as you are putting work in to get better on the daily, I think you can keep going into your 40's. Depends on your fitness/diet/extra-cirriculars.

I know guys in their 50's that are still going strong, and look like they're in their late 30s.

Depends on your own self investment and genetics really.
^^ Assuming you are not overtly wealthy or famous and you don't live in an economically depressed or disadvantaged region.

You are saying you have zero problem slaying and attracting 18-22 years olds? (Assume you are 30+)
(05-31-2019, 01:24 PM)Stargazer Wrote: The whole concept of improving your game by traveling to the "easiest places to get laid" is retarded.

Depends how you look it. 

If its from a simple developing your sex skills and confidence, then it's not retarded. 

If its from from going advanced level and swooping high difficulty targets, then yea it's retarded. (although, one can target high difficulty targets in 3rd world countries as well) 

But in general, I don't think anyone pushes the notion of improving one's game by going to pussy paradises. 

The whole notion of going to pussy paradises is to smash a lot of girls with little to no effort.
Late thirties, personally speaking.

We are all different,  I was a late bloomer. 

Many guys in their early-mid twenties don't have the confidence to do well
I'm in my mid 40's and having much better results than when I was in my 20s
(05-31-2019, 01:24 PM)Stargazer Wrote: The whole concept of improving your game by traveling to the "easiest places to get laid" is retarded.

Traditionally the benefit to travel game was that to communicate with a chick it was mostly nonverbal.  Second, a man should notice IOIs more often.  

The bootcamp sellers noticed that even when chicks spoke English, the dominant American style of pickup is humor based. Humor is cultural.  So they learned the more primal/man to woman vibe.  All the stuff about laser eye contact and closing space/getting in her personal space became super popular.  

But headed into an SMV arbitrage situation, even if a guy goes go full on Asian Street Meat style on Cambodian hoes, he might not have all that "alpha" when he comes back to Cali.  

WIA