My Entitled Millennial Brother
(05-31-2019, 01:43 AM)glugger Wrote: Swap all his craft beers for Busch Light.

I can do you one better. I'll drink all his craft beer and just leave him the empties.
But then you look entitled (to his beer).
He probably should be drinking light beer, anyway.

He has a sizable beer belly.

Of course, his girlfriend isn't as slim as a chopstick either.
This problem seems really simple, your parents need to just force him to leave and it shouldn't be a problem considering the fact that he makes a decent amount of money.
Hahahaha reading through old posts and laughing my ass off at Scotians replies. I'd rep him for that alone, but he has enough already.
Have y'alls parents say "Nigga, you got 7 days then yo ass bettah be out my house or else I will beat your white virgin ass. Do you understand me (full name)? Do I make myself clear?" with an Angry Black Woman voice.
He's engaged to his girlfriend and planning a wedding late next spring. He worked out a deal with my parents where he's helping out more around the house and also clearing out Saturday nights so that my parents can fuck in peace.
(12-13-2019, 12:40 PM)Suits Wrote: also clearing out Saturday nights so that my parents can fuck in peace.

pics or it doesn't happen.
(12-13-2019, 03:00 PM)Smash Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 12:40 PM)Suits Wrote: also clearing out Saturday nights so that my parents can fuck in peace.

pics or it doesn't happen.

[Image: old-people-sex-16097.jpg]
Your mom looks like a real firecracker. And tell your brother if he doesn't take a round out of his sweet little petunia soon I'm going to do her the favour. Her religious values are just a shit test.
Suits, what kind of appetizers does your mom like? WA (Would Appetice)
(12-13-2019, 06:46 PM)Smash Wrote: Her religious values are just a shit test.

They're not. She's the soft five that RVF fantasizes about daily.

(12-13-2019, 11:17 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote: Suits, what kind of appetizers does your mom like? WA (Would Appetice)

That's actually a serious challenge. My mother believes herself to allergic to all nightshade vegetables, which eliminates all dishes with even trace amounts of potato, tomato, pepper or anything else that tastes good.

I'd actually recommend going the afternoon delight route. She gets sleepy real early. Try ice cream on the boardwalk, followed by some deep and probing questions about which one of her pregnancies was the most unpredictable. She'll respond with a three hour monologue, which should loosen her up nicely.

Don't take her anywhere too fancy. My mom is a practical lady. She enjoyed her honeymoon in a tent, because that was the cheapest option available. On the other hand, she'll require an environment supportive of her joints and muscle pains, so the back seat of a car is not currently an option. The cheapest motel in town is probably the best choice. She'll be very impressed if it has a swimming pool.