Funny stories with girls!
I met a Belgum friend one time in Katowice in Poland and we shared absurd funny stories about girls mostly during sex.

Let's do here also!

Sure i startSmile

I've a girl fuck friend in a village close to the town Gap in the French Alpes.
She is a bich and some winters i spent few weeks in the nature, at her house trying to fix as fast is possible my broken pokets at the poker online tables after crazy hangover hardcore trip in Poland.

If some of you don't know guys, at the all multitables online  touraments, all poker rooms give a 5min break starting every hour at 55min.
 So i informed my mountain bich, that time to time at 55min i'll call her to blow me and that can be anytime.
Also i explained her that every time she blow me and finish me durig i'm playing, i've more chance to win the tournaments, because like this i'm more relaxed and focus.

She complained hundred times that she is unemployed(she do nothing about that) so i told her that when the poker break of 5 min start sometimes she must come fast if she's not in the same room and blow me quality.
 I lived at her home for free, to rebuid myself, she make me pleasure, cook for me so i said that from any hit with 3 digits amount from poker tournament, she'll recive 10% of the money. Of cours a part of 4 digits hit or more is out of question!
 Often 5 min it's not enough, so sometimes she continue to blow me during i play.

One night was storm outside, around 2am i smoked some weed to be ready for the finall table of a 6 hours long poker tournament.
 I was a chip leader, and to double confirm my advantage i called the girl to come to do her job before the most important part of the tourament starts.
 She woke up with a mix of 2 feelings - a bit angry to wake up at 2am, and with the nice feeling of knowing that she will recive some €.
 She knows very well, that if i wake up her at 2AM that's mean i'm deep in a late phaze of poker  tournament.
 So the break finished, but not me. The game started. Idid the easy decision in a hand to call an all in with AJ for 10big blinds from one of the small stacks on the table.As she was blowing me she lift her head, looked at me and with big smile she asked me out of space:
 20%?
 Boom!
 For me was veryfunnySmile

P.S. with my AJ i was unlycky to see AK for the short stacker, but finally at the showdown i won the hand, eliminated him and with 
solid chip lead i calculatde that i've more less 80% to win this tournament. The first place was 950€, so i refuse her offer to duble up her incomes. Finally she get lucky to be not  an unemployed anymore right?

One epic from Bulgaria:
 we started getting hot with one nice face and ok body unexperienced gir with glasess.
I pushed her head slowly down to suck me. To be more sure that she understand what i want,
i said "Suck it, suck me!
She turn the head with very curious eyes behind the glasses and asked me: "But you mean with the mouth???"

Baaaaaaaaammmm!

Cheers!
(02-25-2017, 11:25 PM)RoadSenseOwner Wrote: One epic from Bulgaria:
 we started getting hot with one nice face and ok body unexperienced gir with glasess.
I pushed her head slowly down to suck me. To be more sure that she understand what i want,
i said "Suck it, suck me!
She turn the head with very curious eyes behind the glasses and asked me: "But you mean with the mouth???"

Baaaaaaaaammmm!

Cheers!

My first thought.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swFXfuoxbyw
Nice thread idea. For me, a funny story when I was with a super hot Finnish blonde girl (one of the hottest white girls I ever slept with, perfect boobs, great face, young and slim). She got soooo pissed off at me and as we lay in bed, her back turned to me, I thought I would never get to sleep with her again.
From there I just started masturbating because "well I'm still horny and since you won't do it, I will", it took about 5 minutes but her loathing of me was not nearly as powerful as her horniness. This girl slept with me at an anger level of 10/10. Afterwards I think the angerness level went down to about a 7, but after I came I couldn't stop laughing and it pissed her off again, then it went back to a 10/10.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
I accidentally banged 2 best friends in the same week. I didn't know they were friends because I had met them on different occasions; one from day game, the other one from a party. It was pure coincidence. 

They found out about it in sitcom-humour style. 

They met that weekend to catch up and told stories about having met an awesome guy that week. But when they started sharing details to each other, suspicions started to rise.

Girl1: "My guy works as a consultant" 
Girl2: "Oh mine too. Mine is an avid traveler."
Girl1: "Oh my guy too. What's your guy's name?
Girl2: "THC"
Girl1: "My guy's also called "THC"

They then showed each other my whatsapp profile.

I started getting angry messages from both that weekend. There was no way for me to know so they calmed down. 

I ended up re-banging both of them. It was funny to hear each of them tell their version of the story. 
Then after they were trying to one-up each other about who I liked to bang more.

Women's friendship, it always reminds of this Family Guy clip:

(02-27-2017, 10:03 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote: I ended up re-banging both of them. It was funny to hear each of them tell their version of the story. 
Then after they were trying to one-up each other about who I liked to bang more.
I think you had nice spot with the 2 chicks. The competition between the girls often works good for us.

One more absurd story. Friend of mine told me this one:
He fisnished in the mouth of some chick and she swallow it for first time in her life.
After she start to behave a bit strange. My friend asked her "Are you ok?"
She answered: "Not much, i'm worry!. Do you think i can get pregnant from the mouth!"

Booom!
(02-27-2017, 02:45 PM)RoadSenseOwner Wrote: She answered: "Not much, i'm worry!. Do you think i can get pregnant from the mouth!"

Booom!

You'll have that banging dumb girls. It blows my mind how little some girls know about sexual reproduction. 
They are so much fun though.
Must be like a decade ago. Was with a chick in Malta. Then a couple of months later a buddy from school invited me to join him to a birthday pardy of a girl he met in Italy. We take a train to her village, enter the house and who's her best friend? World is small (;