Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes!
Feeling pretty elated right now. Banged out an 18 year old university freshman last night SNL from OKC.

16 year age gap. If I was two years older, she would have been half my age.

Nothing better than 18 year old girls with daddy issues from little known Chinese provinces who are away from mommy’s watchful eye for the first time and looking to experience life fully.
I got a big ol chubby reading that
(8 hours ago)Suits Wrote: Feeling pretty elated right now. Banged out an 18 year old university freshman last night SNL from OKC.

Nothing better than 18 year old girls with daddy issues from little known Chinese provinces who are away from mommy’s watchful eye for the first time and looking to experience life fully.

Oklahoma City is a Chinese province?
(4 hours ago)TigerMandingo Wrote:
(8 hours ago)Suits Wrote: Feeling pretty elated right now. Banged out an 18 year old university freshman last night SNL from OKC.

Oklahoma City is a Chinese province?

Give it two or three years and it might be.

Those are the moments man, I am in your age group as well and I've been with several girls from the year 2000-2001. Most of the world really has no issues with age gaps and we can be damn happy about that.
(1 hour ago)Rottenapple Wrote:

Those are the moments man, I am in your age group as well and I've been with several girls from the year 2000-2001. Most of the world really has no issues with age gaps and we can be damn happy about that.

He did not mention if he disclosed his true age before the bang though. Regardless, its a commendable achievement to be able to connect emotionally and physically with a girl 16 years younger even if she knew or didn't.