Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes!
Billy Buckner died today.  I don't think this is thread worthy, but I wanted to share this clip of five of the most insane minutes of American sports history -- especially for all you young bucks who weren't born yet, or were still in short pants...

Game 6 of the 1986 World Series, Mets vs. Red Sox.  Red Sox lead the Series 3 games to 2.

Mets are down two runs in the bottom of the 10th with two outs, Mookie Wilson at bat:

YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/7ujwjqIldwU

Edit -- There are still some kinks in the YouTube embedding
I'm looking forward to reading WestIndianArchie's book on game, that he's releasing next month.

Despite Roosh's turn to Christianity, I think his books on game still hold value, so I'm glad that I purchased them before he started pulling his guides off the market.

I had an excellent workout today. 90 minutes. It's been a couple of weeks since I joined my local gym and I've been going 4-5 days per week. Recently at work I fixed a MIlF-y yoga instructor's phone. She hung around the shop for about 20 minutes after the transaction was complete, and I found her reasonably attractive, so naturally I'm tryna spit some game at her. She volunteered that she teaches yoga at my local gym twice weekly, so I might be adding yoga classes to my schedule soon.
^ That's awesome, I didn't know that WIA was releasing a book on game. I'll definitely look into it.

I'm 2 months post-breakup with my ex-LTR. Only one new notch in that time. Tinder seems to be way harder in my current area than in past cities I've lived. Part of the pain is that most girls are 20-50 minutes driving distance all over the county.

On deck I have a date for Friday with a fit sheriff's deputy who is driving 30 minutes to my place before I bounce her to an indoor trampoline park. This is a different date idea that I've used before to get same-night lays. It's fun to throw the girl into the foam pit or do flips over each other and shit. Last time I was there with a girl we got into an impromptu dodge ball game with a bunch of 10 year old demons.

I've been putting way too much effort into Tinder versus day game cold approaching. Got fed up and walked around the mall for 40 minutes looking for potential sets. A beautiful young girl in a one-piece pink outfit with a fat ass was walking around looking lost, but she was walking so fast I couldn't catch up unless I ran!
Went outside and approached a short, half-puerto rican/filipino 23-year old chick with some Roosh-style elderly chat game. She asked me where I was from when I dropped "where I come from..." bait but when I went for the number she apologized and said she had a boyfriend.

Which addresses another sticking point I'm focused on killing: going for the number at the end of every approach, no matter what.

It's a way shittier feeling to eject from an approach without even trying for a number, than it is to try and fail. You never know, and I've met girls who were so shy or nervous that they weren't giving much IOIs or green lights during the approach but were still interested.
(05-29-2019, 11:03 PM)Checkmat Wrote: I'm 2 months post-breakup with my ex-LTR. Only one new notch in that time.

I'm in much the same boat -- 3 months post-breakup with ex-LTR, only one new notch in that time, a short fling that only lasted a couple of weeks.

I've kept my ex around, though, at a distance, because getting some pussy is better than getting no pussy. If nothing else I figure the relaxed, "I'm not entirely desperate for sex" vibe I probably get from continuing to fuck my ex will keep me from getting too excited about my next prospect.
(05-28-2019, 04:14 PM)Tokyo Joe Wrote: Billy Buckner died today.  I don't think this is thread worthy, but I wanted to share this clip of five of the most insane minutes of American sports history -- especially for all you young bucks who weren't born yet, or were still in short pants...

I was one of those in short pants, but I do remember!

My father has been a California/Anaheim/Los Angeles Angels season ticket holder for 40+ years now. I spent a great deal of my childhood in that stadium watching so many greats who passed through there, and of course the Angels who were legends to me. Countless cool, late Southern California nights watching Wally Joyner, Jim Abbott, Chili Davis... 

In the early 90's Whitey Herzog was working in various front office positions (later manager for a short time) and he hosted an exclusive gathering for a small group of members on a  weekday morning each week, it was called Breakfast with Whitey. Essentially, it was an informal breakfast where you could discuss the happenings with the team, ask questions, and enjoy being behind the scenes.

Of course, my father was part of this group. So, once every couple weeks, he'd get me up early and we'd head out into the SoCal sunrise down the 57 Freeway to The Big A. It didn't seem to bother him that I would be two hours late for school - "I'll deal with them, don't worry". I only vaguely remember these get-togethers now but I remember my father vigorously voicing suggestions, debating and enjoying himself. Whitey was larger than life, just the way you'd expect and want him to be. How lucky was I to be there!

What's interesting is that I cannot find a single reference to these happenings anywhere online. There's a melancholic satisfaction realizing that some events - not that long ago in the grand scheme - essentially do not even exist except to the people who were there at the time.

While looking, however, I did find an excellent Los Angeles Times article from 1992 which perfectly captures not only Whitey but a great bygone era.

The Wit and Wisdom of the White Rat

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-...story.html

Quote:...

"Hi, Whitey," says a big man wearing a trucker's cap. "My cousin Claude met you at a Little League banquet in Festus. Remember?" Whitey Herzog looks up into the brilliant sun and shades his eyes with the flat of his hand. "Sure do," he says, but he doesn't. "Festus, south of St. Louis."
The man smiles. "We seen you lotsa times with the Cardinals," he says. "You did some job with them."

"Well, thank you." Herzog spits tobacco juice into his bottle.

The man nods, grins, is silent for a moment as he thinks of something else to say to cement his friendship with his idol. He finally blurts out: "Say, Whitey, why didn't you sign (Dave) Winfield?"

"Tried to," says Herzog. "But you know how it is today. The whole damned deal is money."

The man shakes his head in despair at the players' greed. Then he says, "Say, Whitey, you like to fish, don'cha? Well, there's this river up in Alaska . . . ."

"I'll be sure to try it." Herzog turns back to the field now to watch a young pitcher for the Angels. The man in the trucker's cap senses his time is up. "Before I leave, you alone, Whitey," he says, "could you sign this for my grandson?" He hands Herzog a pencil and a scrap of paper. Herzog signs his name. The man says, "Thanks a bunch, Whitey. Good luck this year."

When he's gone, Herzog says, "Aw, it don't bother me. Signing autographs." He laughs, then says: "I'll tell ya what bothers me. Every guy's got the best damned river to fish in. When you go there, the fish ain't there. Where'd they go? Shoot, the last time I fished in Alaska the only thing I caught was mosquitoes. They were so big they could stand on their hind legs and screw a turkey." Which reminds him of a sexist joke. He tells it, then says: "I should be careful today, huh? Can't go 'round tellin' my secretary she's got a cute ass or else I'll never become a Supreme Court judge."

Ol' Whitey is still going strong today at 87.
Want to express my gratitude to our Administrators here. Unbelievable generosity and responsiveness, the willingness to make upgrades and changes here very quickly while dealing with a huge inflow of new members. They didn't have to do any of that.

Feels fresh here
(05-31-2019, 05:03 AM)GlobalMan Wrote: Want to express my gratitude to our Administrators here. Unbelievable generosity and responsiveness, the willingness to make upgrades and changes here very quickly while dealing with a huge inflow of new members. They didn't have to do any of that.

Feels fresh here

If there is anonymous way to donate, I'm more than happy to do so.

Feel free to DM instructions, thanks!
(05-31-2019, 10:48 PM)kaotic Wrote:
(05-31-2019, 05:03 AM)GlobalMan Wrote: Want to express my gratitude to our Administrators here. Unbelievable generosity and responsiveness, the willingness to make upgrades and changes here very quickly while dealing with a huge inflow of new members. They didn't have to do any of that.

Feels fresh here

If there is anonymous way to donate, I'm more than happy to do so.

Feel free to DM instructions, thanks!

Agree. I already mentioned in the RVF Refugee thread that this really is a merger of old guard RVF and this forum. That's a good thing. Sometimes you wish stuff like this could have been done earlier. That's how good I feel.

I'm happy to donate as well.
Got a nice +1 notch from fucking a female cop last night. Just the type of body I love: fit, muscular but with a curvy, thick ass and legs. Her fuck game was on point, that was some of the most satisfying sex I've had in a long time.

I love hearing the words, "be as rough as you want with me."!!!
There's no such thing as different but equal. 
-Dante Nero
EDIT: moved to the players lounge
There's no such thing as different but equal. 
-Dante Nero
I have nothing to contribute on this thread right now except that I already like the idea of Scotian as a moderator. Let the excitement begin...

Season-ending elimination game for both teams, bottom of the ninth, down by three, bases loaded, two outs, 3-2 count...

[Edit]- The video doesn't seem to be embedding properly. Here's the direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LHFF8F2oho
Hello gents, so good to see some familiar names on here, I was wondering where everyone went from Rvf.

I hope I can add some useful contributions over time.

I am the former poster at rvf known as ski pro.

This morning despite a heavily injured back I took the dirt bike up in to the mountains above my house, all the trails are now free of snow and it was great to be up there blasting around. Considering a second bike mainly for the road. Check this out. Triumph bonneviller bobber. Such an amazing looking machine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They look good, is there a gayer bike than a Honda Grom? I've seen quite a few on the road recently.
Nope, I’d say that’s pretty gay. Unless you count scooters

I’m renting a hotel for this week (the whole thing) for a group.

It has a sauna so I’m Off to test what Joe Rogan said about having a sauna before you go to sleep being really good for you.
Make sure you follow it with a long cold shower bro.
They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...
Yeah, didn’t sleep any better or worse tbh. Got caught up reading a book about a guy who got washed out in the ocean adrift for 438 days. Crazy story.
(06-11-2019, 06:46 PM)Ski Pro Wrote: Yeah, didn’t sleep any better or worse tbh.  Got caught up reading a book about a guy who got washed out in the ocean adrift for 438 days.  Crazy story.

Well, did he survive?
How else would he write a book?
"It's easy to swing another's dick through thorns." 
- Croatian proverb
(06-11-2019, 10:13 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote: How else would he write a book?

How about a spoiler alert next time...sheesh