The forum is back baby!
Finally got the issues figured out. Now the forum is completely restored. Never going to trust godaddy again. The expert said they messed up the migration. Looking forward to seeing new threads
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
GoDaddy is the worst service ever. They flat out lie, they fuck up, they try to charge you for their own fuckup and then they fuck up some more.

Good thing this is fixed right now and everybody's account is recovered. Welcome back yall.
Perfect timing given Roosh's descent into madness. 

Roosh, if this message makes it your way, youre a hypocrite and censorer of the worst kind. And a liar. 

You offered amnesty to the membership in that thread until the new rules came into effect, yet every other senior member that has spoken against the rule change has been banned.
I was looking to sign up here a couple weeks ago but the forum was down, with the recent changes on a certain other forum it became necessary.

This is my first time ever on here and my first post but I have hope for this place.
Thanks 20Nation for taking care of this Smile Glad to be a part of a forum where people can positively discuss living and dating around the world without distractions like politics and personal feuds.
Can we take care of the spam posts now?
sup bros
Good to see some familiar names already!

The rep system doesn't seem to be working for me. Can anyone else confirm?
Gents: How are they hanging?

I heard there might be some Roofugees over here so I thought I’d check it out. As long as the Nihilism (including religion, that vast moth-eaten musical brocade) is kept in check, I’m up for giving it a go.

Cheers,
TJ
Is the forum still running on GoDaddy? Now that all the RVFers are coming, I would highly recommend setting up something more solid.
Another Roosh forum exile here.

I started a thread in the swoop the world game section where RVF refugees can introduce themselves:

https://swooptheworld.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=674

I'm predicting there will be many more of us in the days & weeks to come.
(05-25-2019, 03:23 AM)Suits Wrote: Can we take care of the spam posts now?

We will look it into preventing them

@Bateman, yeah it still is but we are looking at other options. We don't want the same thing to happen as before. Although Swoop has been around now for like 7 years and only once has something like that happened.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(05-25-2019, 03:23 AM)Suits Wrote: Can we take care of the spam posts now?

Yeah our developer is working on the spam accounts, security setting and getting a mobile responsive version out asap.
(05-25-2019, 02:12 PM)Bateman Wrote: Is the forum still running on GoDaddy? Now that all the RVFers are coming, I would highly recommend setting up something more solid.

Any recommendations?
StableHost.com