Tinder general thread
(03-19-2021, 11:42 PM)Merenguero Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 09:51 PM)akms76 Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 03:51 PM)AirForce1 Wrote: Question about shirtless pics - Are these required to get more matches with 8+? Obviously you have to have decent body. Does anyone have data on this?
lol....8's+ have status and money on their mind, more than other girls, not really looks per se. They already have high value (8+ looks guys) dick all around them. 

Some do.  A lot don't.  If you don't know any top quality girls who only have average and bottom of the barrel guys around them, then you don't know know many top quality girls.
The key thing I said it that they have or are around the 8's+ guys. I'm talking about the major metro cities that do have these men. Unless they are hermits, the girls DO come in contact with these men on the regular. Society inadvertently makes this happen. The bottom of the barrel guys around them are orbiters, plain and simple. Nope, I really don't make platonic friends with females. I see no point.
(03-20-2021, 12:08 AM)akms76 Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 03:51 PM)AirForce1 Wrote: Question about shirtless pics - Are these required to get more matches with 8+? Obviously you have to have decent body. Does anyone have data on this?
lol....8's+ have status and money on their mind, more than other girls, not really looks per se. They already have high value (8+ looks guys) dick all around them. 

Some do.  A lot don't.  If you don't know any top quality girls who only have average and bottom of the barrel guys around them, then you don't know know many top quality girls.
The key thing I said it that they have or are around the 8's+ guys. I'm talking about the major metro cities that do have these men. Unless they are hermits, the girls DO come in contact with these men on the regular. Society inadvertently makes this happen. The bottom of the barrel guys around them are orbiters, plain and simple. Nope, I really don't make platonic friends with females. I see no point.

This isn't what I see in a lot of cases, but for reasons which I don't understand, your experience seems to have been different.  Bottom of the barrel guys bang top quality women all the fucking time.  I'm in no way saying that every bottom of the barrel guy does.  No way.  Most don't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting anyone even above average.  However, there are tons of bottom of the barrel guys getting really quality women.  Take a look around Miami.  It's all over the place there.  There are also guys seriously dating down in Miami.  It really works both ways.  I don't know what being a platonic friend with a female even is.  I have banged every female friend I have ever had, except for one, and I'm not really friends with other guys.
lol....8's+ have status and money on their mind, more than other girls, not really looks per se. They already have high value (8+ looks guys) dick all around them. Show them your trips, cars, house, expensive dinners, your high value lifestyle life with similar friends.  These girls play by a different tune. Looks are not on the top of their list. 6's and below, looks are very important however. 

I really doubt a shirtliess pic even matters to 8's+ and I'm even more convinced they are not required to snag the 8's+, if you are so lucky to get them online, which again I'm not convinced these girls slut it up online as much as the 6's and below.

I've said this in the past and I'll say it again. The real whores/prostitutes in this world, either purposely or indirect are mostly the 8's and above. You're gonna pay one way or another.

While every country is different this is very true across the board just on different levels. I think the only exception is when they are very young, then the it's just a matter of time before they get exposed to opportunities and realize they can live the high life off their looks and turn into more and more gold diggers and whores. 8+ girls will always have guys lining up to give them whatever they want.

This same concept is one of the reasons 6s and 7s now have attitude in the west and act like only 8+ girls did 10+ years ago. With the access to so much dick from tinder and thirst going out of control in the west you have even very average girls getting guys offering them money,etc.
Has Tinder increased their prices recently in Europe?

I have always paid around 15€ for Gold for the one month option, now they want 30 lol. Im 29 years old there
(03-20-2021, 12:26 AM)Merenguero Wrote:

This isn't what I see in a lot of cases, but for reasons which I don't understand, your experience seems to have been different.  Bottom of the barrel guys bang top quality women all the fucking time.  I'm in no way saying that every bottom of the barrel guy does.  No way.  Most don't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting anyone even above average.  However, there are tons of bottom of the barrel guys getting really quality women.  Take a look around Miami.  It's all over the place there.  There are also guys seriously dating down in Miami.  It really works both ways.  I don't know what being a platonic friend with a female even is.  I have banged every female friend I have ever had, except for one, and I'm not really friends with other guys.

Isn't Miami an implied p4p/ sugar situation? With anyone not looks-matching?

(04-07-2021, 09:46 PM)DEFCON Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 09:51 PM)akms76 Wrote: lol....8's+ have status and money on their mind, more than other girls, not really looks per se. They already have high value (8+ looks guys) dick all around them. 

I don't even know what to say here.  I recently mentioned something about starting a thread explaining the connection between finances and dating.  Too many guys in this community seem completely lost on this topic.
(04-07-2021, 10:44 PM)Merenguero Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 09:46 PM)DEFCON Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 11:42 PM)Merenguero Wrote: Some do.  A lot don't.  If you don't know any top quality girls who only have average and bottom of the barrel guys around them, then you don't know know many top quality girls.

I don't even know what to say here.  I recently mentioned something about starting a thread explaining the connection between finances and dating.  Too many guys in this community seem completely lost on this topic.
Yeah, Miami is a Gold diggers paradise. I'm personally not a fan of that type of culture. 

For most High value females, an 8+ guy is a guy loaded financially and decent looking (he could even be average looking at best) with status in the city she is in. It's mostly an older established guy game or famous athletes, celebrities etc. Money or the spending of it appears to be at the center of all of this + possessions that are provable to her. Once this is established, the 8+ girls will let you have their golden pussy. 

Takes time and experience for guys to see that being a whore is hard wired in most females, especially the top tier ones, as their hypergammy is in overdrive.  
lol....8's+ have status and money on their mind, more than other girls, not really looks per se. They already have high value (8+ looks guys) dick all around them. Show them your trips, cars, house, expensive dinners, your high value lifestyle life with similar friends.  These girls play by a different tune. Looks are not on the top of their list. 6's and below, looks are very important however. 

I really doubt a shirtliess pic even matters to 8's+ and I'm even more convinced they are not required to snag the 8's+, if you are so lucky to get them online, which again I'm not convinced these girls slut it up online as much as the 6's and below.

I've said this in the past and I'll say it again. The real whores/prostitutes in this world, either purposely or indirect are mostly the 8's and above. You're gonna pay one way or another.

I've seen less than 10 girls in my life who weren't slavs in the 8 range, hot slavs and slavs in general want a provider first and formost. So yeah, without money insane status or connections even gigachad aint banging 8s. Keep in mind I have a strict scale, but true eights a guy wont get with his looks or charisma
Looksmaxxx Moneymaxxx Tatianamaxxxx
(04-07-2021, 11:47 PM)Scythianchad Wrote:

I've seen less than 10 girls in my life who weren't slavs in the 8 range, hot slavs and slavs in general want a provider first and formost. So yeah, without money insane status or connections even gigachad aint banging 8s. Keep in mind I have a strict scale, but true eights a guy wont get with his looks or charisma

Agreed. Slav game is a bit disgusting. That's why many girls looking to break into music and entertainment in Slav world are literal whores and suck dick to get to the top. And while at the top, moonlight as prostitutes. It is insane to me the number of pop stars are hos. There's like a fucking registry of celebrities in such countries and you pick which entertainer you want to fuck. 

Quote: Looksmaxxx Moneymaxxx Tatianamaxxxx

This had me in stitches.

But I fixed it for you:

Quote: Looksmaxxx Moneymaxxx Thotianamaxxxx
I remember someone on here was giving out Promo Codes for Tinder? who was it? how to get one?