Tinder tips and tricks
(07-24-2020, 01:14 PM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: Anyway, because of the above I'm choosing to abandon my country. It's really tough for me. I've been all over this place. I was going to travel abroad when I was younger, but in the end I decided I didn't know my own country well enough to do that. Why leave when there was so much to see here? So I did that, and I fell in love with it. 4th of July is my favorite holiday, I'm happy to be an American, I really do love my country. I can't live here any more though.

It's impossible to live the lifestyle I want to live here, and if it is possible I've failed and I don't know how to go about it anymore. I'm really holding out hope that it's possible somewhere else. I'll probably spend another decade or so figuring out if it is. But I've been thinking a lot about it, I don't think I'll ever really come back. Hopefully everything opens up by next January, if not I'm sure I'll find a way.

Go for it. This pandemic, just like 9/11, is going to result in another massive erosion of personal freedom. This is what they do to you. First it was sticking a finger in your ass to find terrorist bombs. They know that once they get people to accept that "for their safety" people will accept anything. Now it is face masks and apps on your phone that track you wherever you go. Soon mandatory vaccine injections with RFID chips and the wall is going up to stop escape south of the border. The country you loved is gone, disappeared in to the matrix. Get out while you can.
Pavlov, I think you are making a wise decision. I've been to some really strange places in my life, but I've met plenty of decent girls along the way, girls that are down to have a family, are beautiful and not corrupted in the way many western women are. The difficulty won't be so much to find a girl like that I think, but to build a social circle around her in a place you will be new in, because you probably wouldn't want to bring her back to the States (too risky that she will change). And sure this girl might be from a poor background, I really don't see the big issue that some guys make of that.
(08-01-2020, 05:38 AM)KillYourInnerLoser Wrote: Any questions about it, lemme know.

[Image: kqiu9.gif]
(08-01-2020, 10:55 PM)Suits Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 05:38 AM)KillYourInnerLoser Wrote: Any questions about it, lemme know.

[Image: kqiu9.gif]

Oh shit  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin is this what I think it is?

(08-01-2020, 10:01 PM)Mister Happy Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 01:14 PM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: Anyway, because of the above I'm choosing to abandon my country. It's really tough for me. I've been all over this place. I was going to travel abroad when I was younger, but in the end I decided I didn't know my own country well enough to do that. Why leave when there was so much to see here? So I did that, and I fell in love with it. 4th of July is my favorite holiday, I'm happy to be an American, I really do love my country. I can't live here any more though.

It's impossible to live the lifestyle I want to live here, and if it is possible I've failed and I don't know how to go about it anymore. I'm really holding out hope that it's possible somewhere else. I'll probably spend another decade or so figuring out if it is. But I've been thinking a lot about it, I don't think I'll ever really come back. Hopefully everything opens up by next January, if not I'm sure I'll find a way.

Go for it. This pandemic, just like 9/11, is going to result in another massive erosion of personal freedom. This is what they do to you. First it was sticking a finger in your ass to find terrorist bombs. They know that once they get people to accept that "for their safety" people will accept anything. Now it is face masks and apps on your phone that track you wherever you go. Soon mandatory vaccine injections with RFID chips and the wall is going up to stop escape south of the border. The country you loved is gone, disappeared in to the matrix. Get out while you can.

I don't necessarily believe all of that, but the bolded part hit me pretty hard. I think you're right.

(08-01-2020, 10:44 PM)Rottenapple Wrote: Pavlov, I think you are making a wise decision. I've been to some really strange places in my life, but I've met plenty of decent girls along the way, girls that are down to have a family, are beautiful and not corrupted in the way many western women are. The difficulty won't be so much to find a girl like that I think, but to build a social circle around her in a place you will be new in, because you probably wouldn't want to bring her back to the States (too risky that she will change). And sure this girl might be from a poor background, I really don't see the big issue that some guys make of that.

I'm really social, I make friends easily. I don't think that'll be an issue. The network I have in my city after just 5 years is pretty wild, I don't want for very much here except quality women. Still, I hope you're right. If the most difficult part is creating a social circle, I'll be very happy. I don't think I'd ever bring a foreign girl back to the states, not without at least spending a lot of time with her in her home country, even then I'm not sure if I could bring her back to stay. 

The culture is corrosive, it's so terrible. I've seen it first hand, decent women from alright families turn to absolute fucking degenerate whores. Both in the girls I've dated, where the situation goes like this - i move her in the right direction and the culture moves her 3x in the wrong direction. I've seen some whacked out shit, like girl's fathers encouraging sluttery and of course friends just really messing with my woman's head to the point of serious structural relationship problems.

I've also met girls right before the go to college here, had a great time with them, then met them 2-3 years later. Terrible tattoos, drug habits, worse manners. It's amazing how quickly things degenerate. I can't really take it for too much longer. A lot of wasted potential. These hoes belong to the world not me and I'm happy to leave them to it.
Youre just going to have to take my word for it, but in my past 1,500 bumble matches, I met two of them, one for 30 seconds and the other post-midnight.

Other than women that like Harry Potter don’t fuck and women like the Office may fuck but aren’t worth it -

For Latin countries a good segregador is “como suena vino?” Expect torrents of confusion. It requires either a basic framework of English, or requires you to be intelligent enough to be susceptible to game in general, or will also be interpreted correctly by down but also generally not too bright women.
(08-02-2020, 05:11 AM)dingdongditch Wrote: Youre just going to have to take my word for it, but in my past 1,500 bumble matches, I met two of them, one for 30 seconds and the other post-midnight.

Other than women that like Harry Potter don’t fuck and women like the Office may fuck but aren’t worth it -

For Latin countries a good segregador is “como suena vino?” Expect torrents of confusion. It requires either a basic framework of English, or requires you to be intelligent enough to be susceptible to game in general, or will also be interpreted correctly by down but also generally not too bright women.

I didn't follow that Spanish question.  Did you leave the accent off of "como" intentionally as part of the filtering process?  I've actually used something similar to that opening in the US.  Got some bites from it.
My mistake.

It's correct grammatically except for the accent, but it's a fair translation of "How does wine sound?" and the proper standard response on Tinder or a girl you met in person transitioned to Whatsapp (pretty much anyone except Bumble) would be "Suena bien", or "I don't like wine, I like mezcal" etc.

To a time wasting idiot it's a homophone that means "how sounds came?" because they are not in the correct mindset of meeting you. If you really make a mistake with the implementation of it, a girl won't say "como" she'll say no entendi.

if you want to kid glove women 18-22, you can use the more platonic "como suena cafe" which almost no one relevant misinterprets as not a date invite or a homophone for brown, except the aforementioned inexperienced daters, they'll say I don't or do like it and will immediately dead end the conversation.
It might be country specific. Here I think wine is "tinto" and "pareces" is a word often used to ask if you like something, although it literally is like "does it appear to you" so I imagine that it is a shortened form of an expression such as "does it seem good for you" etc. It's possible that a chick who is in to you would just assume you're trying to ask her out and go along with it, without really understanding what you mean. I do hear "suena" used in this way also, and as you can see suena and pareces mean about the same thing asking if something seems good or appears good as a way to ask if you like, or agree, with a proposal.

As for using the proper accents, a lot of people can't spell basic letters in any case much less bother with accents. For example voy means to go but many people write it boy, because b and v sound the same.

Since people aren't especially literate the pun might just shoot over their head lol.

A good pun for Argentina is they will ask if you like asado (barbecue), a point of national pride for many Argentines, and then you say "si quiero probar el carne de Argentina" you say yes I want to try the meat of Argentina, which is a pun that means you want to stick your dick in her. Kind of funny and since she would bring up the barbecue, it would seem like an innocent response. And of course you now have the groundwork set for a date to eat asado, and you're already told her that you want to stick your dick in her and she has already said yes. it's also a matter of national pride, and now she is in the position of convincing you that the meat of Argentina is the best in the world.
Tinto can mean coffee or red wine.
You can see an uneducated barrio girl when she writes to you "boy a cosinar" (voy a cocinar = I'll go to cook).

I would use "parecer" instead of "sonar". "Vamos a tomar unas, que te parece?" instead of "vamos a tomar unas, como suena?" but I haven't been further south than Lima.
(08-01-2020, 05:38 AM)KillYourInnerLoser Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 11:45 PM)ChicagoFire Wrote: https://killyourinnerloser.com/why-your-...es-suck/#9

I found this today. I wondered why I never got laid using tinder for years on and off. I'll restart. The site also shows his tinder pictures.

I also browsed around and this link is perfect about "text game" and "what to say" (hint: be good looking, most gurus that emphasize routines don't get laid)

https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-gu...k-up-lines

Certain self promoters need to rise to this level or go back to working their day jobs.

Someone just linked me to this thread and told me you shared my guide - cheers man. Any questions about it, lemme know.
-Andy

Best guide ive read online about Tinder EVER. I am working on executing and re-reading time and time again the data you have there to internalize it. Am now in a city where women online are interested in guys like me and I want to max these opportunities out.
Pavlov, thanks for sharing. Maybe this will help:

The West had already abandoned YOU before you even thought of abandoning it.

Quitting my job in the US to move to Poland in 2015 was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Scary, but I too felt like I no longer had a choice.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
^ Note that I'm not saying Poland would or would not be a good place for you. Just my personal example; don't eat paint.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
        I was wary to expand since I’m not fluent but you can see one where she loses the thread and one I hooked up with couple days ago

Often I’m only staying in places one or two days per my assignment so my poor actual outcomes shouldn’t be surprising

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote:[quote pid='34090' dateline='1596420985']
Best guide ive read online about Tinder EVER. I am working on executing and re-reading time and time again the data you have there to internalize it. Am now in a city where women online are interested in guys like me and I want to max these opportunities out.

[/quote]
That's cool of you mate - let me know if you have any questions.
My getting-laid blog: KillYourInnerLoser.com
On top of the language barrier latinas are pretty stupid so I keep it simple as possible. I always just say "Vamos tomar algo" or "Vente aca y podemos tomar algo" if you're inviting her over. Once it's locked in you just ask her what she likes to drink before she comes. If you're actually going out you can pick whatever bar is closest to your apartment based on what drink she says and it will make it look like you picked it for her and not because its close to your apartment.
They are indeed stupid. Couple of them had difficulties to walk straight down few blocks from Parque Kennedy in Lima even with Google Maps so I had to go to pick them up.