Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
India
So here I am a resident of India and all these posts seem so surreal about people banging 5-10 chicks I mean I haven't even had a date with a single women yet. Any advice on how to score in India?
Tinder is useless so is Okcupid there are only 4's present, and I have a pretty small social circle?
I was thinking about Filipino Cupid and getting some nudes?
I have no advice on India but if you want to get laid you should move to Bangkok. There are lots of Indians in Bangkok so I'm sure getting a visa shouldn't be difficult for you. It's hard to fail in Bangkok.
(01-15-2018, 04:42 PM)mike Wrote: I have no advice on India but if you want to get laid you should move to Bangkok. There are lots of Indians in Bangkok so I'm sure getting a visa shouldn't be difficult for you. It's hard to fail in Bangkok.

Yeah but its kinda difficult for me to move, plus I've been trying to go to university in canada but I haven't heard from them yet.
I just want to try all my available options here and when the time is right I'll move out.
Some questions that may be obvious:

1) How much money and time do you have? If you don't have much of either to spare, focus on getting these first. You'll see why in the following questions.

2) Do you dress better than the average guy around you? If not, spend the time and money to do so.

3) Does it look like you do bodybuilding more than the average guy around you? If not, spend the time and money to do so.

4) Do you talk to girls more frequently than the average guy around you? If not, spend the time to do so.

There is no shortcut to getting laid. If there were, every guy would take it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 262's post:
  • k pop
In my limited experience, India is like a different world. You would know better than us what is the cultural context to getting laid. I ONLY had luck with upper crust, educated, employed women in delhi and mumbai. Tried and failed time and again with women behind the sari. When I approached they looked at me like an alien.
[-] The following 1 user Likes k pop's post:
  • brianmark
Do high-end Indian girls (the type to go out to nightclubs) smoke cigarettes? I was talking with a guy who is pretty involved in the nightgame scene in India who said that every girl he's pulled from nightgame has been a smoker.

Talking about girls like this:

[Image: T3ysofm.png]

[Image: iDPOrfN.png]

I was interested in booking a trip, but I have a pretty strict no-smoking policy and I'd hate to show up and have this be the case.
I am a Indian and been lucky with 3 Indian girls and I have just crossed my teenage.
Dates are very easy to get but if she is a virgin it'll be a bit hard to have sex with her.
Also, there are a lot of Indian girls who send nudes. I am able to get nudes for about 15 girls in India.
I can hardly ever get girls to send me nudes. Only 2 times, but I never tried India girls, only filipinas which the ones I find always seem to be so conservative. 
Pancakemouse if its the case I would just try to ease up on the no smoking policy. A lot of model type girls smoke cause it helps them stay thin (less snacking). And they like to put things in their mouth and suck, if you catch my drift. Smoking also shows a personality of more risky type party behavior, like one night stands, or coming home with you. You've heard that old adage: if she smokes, she pokes.
(01-15-2018, 02:46 PM)itsbash Wrote: I was thinking about Filipino Cupid and getting some nudes?

How are you going to bang the nudes then?
(02-12-2018, 08:09 AM)Bateman Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 02:46 PM)itsbash Wrote: I was thinking about Filipino Cupid and getting some nudes?

[Image: vaseline_kleenex.gif~c200]
[-] The following 1 user Likes 262's post:
  • 20Nation
(02-12-2018, 10:41 AM)262 Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 08:09 AM)Bateman Wrote:

[Image: vaseline_kleenex.gif~c200]

Oofta
^ lol, I had to look "oofta" up, even though I lived in Minneapolis for 3 years:

"(US, chiefly upper midwest) A mild expression of error, dismay, or concern (often in a comical sense)."

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/oofta
(02-12-2018, 09:56 PM)262 Wrote: ^ lol, I had to look "oofta" up, even though I lived in Minneapolis for 3 years:

"(US, chiefly upper midwest) A mild expression of error, dismay, or concern (often in a comical sense)."

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/oofta

muhahaha
I've probably gotten nudes from over a hundred girls (before banging them). So I kind of have it down to a system. I will go for it when it's a girl who is just bangable and I don't want to meet her if she's conservative. If I get a nude pic i'll meet her, if not i'll next her.
(01-15-2018, 02:46 PM)itsbash Wrote: So here I am a resident of India and all these posts seem so surreal about people banging 5-10 chicks I mean I haven't even had a date with a single women yet. Any advice on how to score in India?
Tinder is useless so is Okcupid there are only 4's present, and I have a pretty small social circle?
I was thinking about Filipino Cupid and getting some nudes?

Main thing you need to do is get the hell out of India.   A change in location will definitely improve your chances.  Go to Bangkok like the OP suggested.  If not a university in Canada would be much better.