Where to next?
Not sure yet. Right now I'm enjoying downtime in my own country for once. I will be working in July/August (I'm very much a "shoulder season" traveller) and then making a trip in September. I'll probably just arrange it last-minute.

My age cohort can make an appointment for vaccination starting today, but I'm not in a hurry to get it. Not going to go into my doubts or objections here, but even without all that, I would want to know exactly what kind of "freedom" we're buying here. I'll see by that time which countries have which entry restrictions, and just go somewhere that facilitates travel with as little bullshit as possible.
@Harem Scarem its very easy to get creative with the vaccination certs. You can find a printable PDF of the US CDC card easily online that you can just print on heavy paper. No way for EU governments to verify that on an IT system (I doubt the incoming EU Travel Cert will be even capable of that for our own European issued vaccines across EU countries, nevermind non-EU countries...), and its accepted everywhere. If you're so inclined.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see lockdowns come back in this October as winter kicks in and cases surge, so my travel priority between now and then is nightlife. I'm aiming to spend July in the UK (presuming it keeps to its reopening schedule and actually has real nightlife after June 21st), August in a couple of spots around the Mediterranean (Croatia and Spain, again depending on nightlife reopening), and hoping to fit in a trip or two to the US before cold weather too if their borders re-open.

Basically anywhere with dance floors and the ability to just walk up to and open girls. None of this table service only, no dancing, no mixing with other social groups, early closing bullshit that most countries have been limiting nightlife to.
^
I agree with Zatara- I have not gotten ‘creative’ with US vaccine certificates (too obvious as I haven’t been to the US recently and a cursory check on my passport will trip me up).

...What I have done on a couple of occasions when leaving the U.K. is gotten ‘creative’ with a PCR. As I know I definitely don’t have Covid, having had my first shot and antibodies from contacting Covid 6 months ago,

I really balk at paying $200 (£149) to do a Covid fit-to-fly test- especially when in some cases it’s only use is for a 2.5 hour transit leg through Amsterdam. Sheesh!
Also- from reading the news, this whole Indian variant thing is spooking some people making the laws/relaxing restrictions in the U.K. and it’s likely the U.K. would push back its full reopening by 3 weeks or so till the week of the 4th July (as against the 21st June as previously planned).

Since the rest of Europe is slightly behind the curve (from the U.K.) with regards to this variant and vaccination programmes, my prediction is what’s currently spooking the U.K. now will likely hit Europe by mid July. So some restrictions will still remain regardless throughout Europe this summer. I can bet the farm on it.

For swoopers looking for places with unfettered nightlife this summer, I would choose the south east of the US/Florida area.

...Sure the US will have the Indian variant as well, but US politicians do not seem as over cautious as the beta European politicians, so I think there will be a pushback in the US against more restrictions.
The US right now (in the free states) is probably the best place to be. Where I am there are almost zero masks, zero social distancing, everything open, packed bars, beaches, concerts, people are social and happy, women are horny. My states governor will let the emergency order expire in a few days officially putting us past the bullshit.

All that said, I miss the fuck out of SEA and will look to return for a long term stay around December. Hopefully the region can get their shit together by then. I have no desire to be in the Philippines or Thailand right now given the way they are handling everything, masks and shields everywhere, constant lockdowns and shutdowns, community quarantine and domestic travel restriction nonsense. It's disappointing how authoritarian they've gone.
I'm in the US but am scheduled to hit Japan in two weeks. Not sure whether that's the right option but to be honest I'm aged out of the US pussy market. Online is fucked and I just can't bring myself to run daygame for the time/energy investment that is required. There is a shortage of FOB women in NYC and the natives are not my cup of tea. Maybe I"m being lazy but that's just the way it is. I don't have the time anymore.
Is Japan open for tourists? What visa do you have?
It is not open for tourists but you can get visas under certain conditions. In my case, I had an expired residence card.
I am going to Vegas for 3 days at the end of September. Never been there before. I am excited.
Heading to Denmark on Monday but they said no nightgame until Sept 1st at the earliest so im stuck with Tinder and cocktail bars
(06-11-2021, 03:05 PM)churros Wrote: I'm in the US but am scheduled to hit Japan in two weeks. Not sure whether that's the right option but to be honest I'm aged out of the US pussy market. Online is fucked and I just can't bring myself to run daygame for the time/energy investment that is required. There is a shortage of FOB women in NYC and the natives are not my cup of tea. Maybe I"m being lazy but that's just the way it is. I don't have the time anymore.

I mean as long as you know yourself and this makes sense to you then that's all that matters.

What method do you plan on using in Japan?
I'll probably focus on day game. I think partially I'm stuck in a rut having spent lockdown in the city. I need a change of scene to revitalise my pick-up energy.
(06-12-2021, 04:42 AM)churros Wrote: I'll probably focus on day game. I think partially I'm stuck in a rut having spent lockdown in the city. I need a change of scene to revitalise my pick-up energy.

If you do touristy stuff here in CDMX, you will find all kinds of cute women to approach.  I heard Russian speakers today in Museo Soumaya; pretty sure I heard Ukranian yesterday too.
(06-11-2021, 03:05 PM)churros Wrote: I'm in the US but am scheduled to hit Japan in two weeks. Not sure whether that's the right option but to be honest I'm aged out of the US pussy market. Online is fucked and I just can't bring myself to run daygame for the time/energy investment that is required. There is a shortage of FOB women in NYC and the natives are not my cup of tea. Maybe I"m being lazy but that's just the way it is. I don't have the time anymore.

based
(06-11-2021, 11:55 AM)WillieStyles Wrote: ^
I agree with Zatara- I have not gotten ‘creative’ with US vaccine certificates (too obvious as I haven’t been to the US recently and a cursory check on my passport will trip me up).

...What I have done on a couple of occasions when leaving the U.K. is gotten ‘creative’ with a PCR. As I know I definitely don’t have Covid, having had my first shot and antibodies from contacting Covid 6 months ago,

I really balk at paying $200 (£149) to do a Covid fit-to-fly test- especially when in some cases it’s only use is for a 2.5 hour transit leg through Amsterdam. Sheesh!

I was reading about some of the prices charged for tests in the UK for incoming and outgoing travellers. Someone's making big bucks on this. Absolutely insane. This is what people have been getting vaccinated for? Seems like a raw deal except for commercial testing centres (which is happening everywhere, but the price levels in the UK are something else).

I am however beginning to notice more countries in the EU allowing a rapid antigen test as an alternative, which should set you back €50 or so. Still not perfect, but for me tolerable, especially since I'm not going to take the vaccine at this moment.