Scams in Dating Advice/Products/Services
Didn't see a thread for this, but thought it might be useful (and hopefully not the start of some flame wars).

What scams have you guys found in this space?

What I've found so far is that if a content producer puts out meh or little to no free teaser content, then chances are, they don't have much behind their pay wall. As much as I like Troy Francis, for example, he unfortunately hasn't compelled me to buy anything of his yet.

Also, if there are too many glowing reviews that don't even tease what the content is, then it's possible the reviews were manufactured, since at least some normal reviews do this. Unfortunately, the Tate brothers seem guilty of this to me.

The best reviews, of course, are word of mouth, from guys you trust, since you've met them in real life and seen them in action.

Finally, if the pricing isn't transparent, and especially if you get the feeling you're being probed to see how much money you'd be willing to part with, that's also a flag in my book.

Edit: Unfortunately, in today's world, there's more money out there than hot pussy, so that's going to attract some less-than-honest folks.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
The sites operate robots to send you a like or start a conversation every now and then so that you will continue your subscription
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
(01-19-2021, 07:01 PM)AirWaves Wrote: Didn't see a thread for this, but thought it might be useful (and hopefully not the start of some flame wars).

What scams have you guys found in this space?

What I've found so far is that if a content producer puts out meh or little to no free teaser content, then chances are, they don't have much behind their pay wall. As much as I like Troy Francis, for example, he unfortunately hasn't compelled me to buy anything of his yet.

Also, if there are too many glowing reviews that don't even tease what the content is, then it's possible the reviews were manufactured, since at least some normal reviews do this. Unfortunately, the Tate brothers seem guilty of this to me.

The best reviews, of course, are word of mouth, from guys you trust, since you've met them in real life and seen them in action.

Finally, if the pricing isn't transparent, and especially if you get the feeling you're being probed to see how much money you'd be willing to part with, that's also a flag in my book.

Edit: Unfortunately, in today's world, there's more money out there than hot pussy, so that's going to attract some less-than-honest folks.

Are you looking for niche advice like European Daygame a la Krauser or sex advice from stuff by David Shade or the Sex God Method?  I can recommend those old(er) school guys.  I'm not sure much more can be said in the Gameosphere that hasn't already been said by guys years ago other than maybe updated Tinder strategies.
^ Agree. I bought Krauser's Day Game Mastery, good book.

(01-19-2021, 08:54 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: The sites operate robots to send you a like or start a conversation every now and then so that you will continue your subscription

What sites are you referring to? Tinder?
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
I would say most of it is snake oil. Most of these guys are hiring hookers to hang out with for pics so they look like super players and can con $ out of guys. I would say the best investment would be hiring an assistant. It's different in every area but I would say the biggest thing that helps your success is investment of time. If you had someone doing the heavy lifting for you your success will skyrocket. Unless you're talking about guys who spend 24/7 chasing girls but in that case you won't make any $ or do anything exciting with your life.
(01-20-2021, 04:50 PM)Shimmy Wrote: I would say most of it is snake oil.  Most of these guys are hiring hookers to hang out with for pics so they look like super players and can con $ out of guys.  I would say the best investment would be hiring an assistant.  It's different in every area but I would say the biggest thing that helps your success is investment of time.  If you had someone doing the heavy lifting for you your success will skyrocket.  Unless you're talking about guys who spend 24/7 chasing girls but in that case you won't make any $ or do anything exciting with your life.

Interesting -- a guide to assistant-assisted game sounds like it might be worthy of its own thread. Does this involve getting an assistant to basically deal with all the messaging on various platforms for you, passing you interested leads? Also, I've appreciated several of your posts on Colombia -- is this a strategy that works particularly well there?
I've known some guys that go to RSD bootcamps, don't know if they still do them, this was years ago, and I got the impression the bootcamps were not of much help. They're expensive, and the dudes that go to them become chodes and lose any social skills they have.