Guadalajara Datasheet
43 years in Latin America and you never did a line of blow off a hooker’s ass?
(02-16-2021, 01:03 AM)Scotian Wrote: 43 years in Latin America and you never did a line of blow off a hooker’s ass?

No.
^This is why you haven’t found yourself in hairy situations, from what I recall from the other forum, you don’t date trashy sluts either eh?
(02-16-2021, 01:42 AM)Scotian Wrote: ^This is why you haven’t found yourself in hairy situations, from what I recall from the other forum, you don’t date trashy sluts either eh?

Yeah, I think you get the picture.  I go for the extreme high end and sometimes get it.  Drugs, bottom feeding, prostitutes, etc. put people in a whole different world.  I'm not patting myself on the back or anything.  Going for the very top completely cold can be really rough and lonely at times, regardless of your skillset.  I really like the end result though.
By the way, any other dudes in GDL at the moment or soon?
Rich girls don’t do drugs?
Anyone in Guadalajara? I will be here for a week.
(02-16-2021, 01:42 AM)Scotian Wrote: ^This is why you haven’t found yourself in hairy situations, from what I recall from the other forum, you don’t date trashy sluts either eh?

If you're doing blow off hairy asses, you're doing it wrong, Scotian.
(05-04-2021, 09:44 PM)Wannabang Wrote: Anyone in Guadalajara? I will be here for a week.

How are things there right now?