Hot, crazy girls
I recently hooked up with an Ethiopian girl who was a solid 8, fine as fuck, amazing sex. Our first date was fantastic with great chemistry. On our second date however I got some weird red flags. She started saying weird racial shit and constantly shit testing me. I'm all for talking shit but it got excessive and I got kind of turned off. 

It was weird because I was on cloud nine the day after we fucked and was super excited to see her again, but got some weird/bipolar vibes on the second time. It was super strange to be extremely attracted to a girl one day then not at all after the second date. 

I'm curious if anyone else has had this experience. I'm honestly not used to dealing with crazy girls, I usually attract quieter and more submissive girls. This girl is probably the hottest girl I've ever smashed (definitely in the top three) but I may cut ties.
Well, you got the bang.
I hooked up with an adopted ethiopian chick. There was some wierd stuff there too.

Might as well ad that my experience with black girls have been kinda bad. Virile, loud and agressive comes to mind
Yeah it's just kind a shame when an extremely hot girl is a nutcase lol. It's better to dodge the bullet I guess.

Most black girls I've met have been great. I don't think this has to do with her race lol she's just fucking crazy.
I got some stories man. I have to type them out, but me and bipolar have met let me tell you and it was not pleasant.
(01-12-2021, 07:41 PM)Johnstop Wrote: I recently hooked up with an Ethiopian girl who was a solid 8, fine as fuck, amazing sex. Our first date was fantastic with great chemistry. On our second date however I got some weird red flags. She started saying weird racial shit and constantly shit testing me. I'm all for talking shit but it got excessive and I got kind of turned off. 

It was weird because I was on cloud nine the day after we fucked and was super excited to see her again, but got some weird/bipolar vibes on the second time. It was super strange to be extremely attracted to a girl one day then not at all after the second date. 

I'm curious if anyone else has had this experience. I'm honestly not used to dealing with crazy girls, I usually attract quieter and more submissive girls. This girl is probably the hottest girl I've ever smashed (definitely in the top three) but I may cut ties.

I seem to mostly attract the crazies, not sure what it is.  The one personality type that even the shrinks struggle with is the bordeliner personality disorder type.
I have a sister with BPD. It's not bipolar mood swings which take a day to get up and a day to get down. It's instantaneous. It's like silly, silly, silly, silly, silly <you say something she doesn't like>, turbo bitch from hell that will bring up anything from your or her life to win a fight by condemning your character.

This is the sort of woman that needs a corrective smack to knock her out of her insanity. It's exhausting to deal with.
Current girl seems to be BPD. dont.do.it.
You could be right. I hit her up for shits on Wednesday and fucked the shit out of her. She was super sweet and fun to be around. It was weird, the first time was great, second time wasn't, then the third time was great again...I haven't had this experience with any other girl I've been interested in, they were all relatively even tempered (though some turned super toxic later on).

You guys could be right. The sex is fantastic and the highs are really high...but I could see the lows being extremely low as well.
(01-14-2021, 04:11 PM)Luke Stranahan Wrote: <you say something she doesn't like>, turbo bitch from hell that will bring up anything from your or her life to win a fight by condemning your character... This is the sort of woman that needs a corrective smack to knock her out of her insanity...
I think all women are like this lol. They burn your dinner and put a plate of charred ashes in front of you. I said um honey it's burnt. Like she couldn't tell and I am thinking how can she not notice... why didn't she just throw this in the garbage...
And then she goes off about how I did xxx a year ago. Yeah I can see the burnt pile of ashes in front of me today is my fault due to events happening a year ago.
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
BPD girls are dangerous. I have played that game and been completely defeated in the span of a year. I was dumb enough to try to wife one up and it was an experience let me tell you. In my defense she was a decent girl when she wasn't flying off the handle over absolutely nothing, which near the end was about once a day.

You only have a few options with BPD women. One - keep them at a distance, they make great non committal concubines. That's honestly probably their natural place in society and where they should stay and what they've been used for throughout time.

Two - you have to be her god. 100% alpha as fuck superman deluxe. I suggest a powerful sub/dom framework like dd lg. Never show a shred of weakness or vulnerability because it WILL be leveraged against you. Never expect to get along in her social circle because the second you fuck up she'll spill every indiscretion you've ever done, thought of doing, or she dreamed you did in the worst manor possible. There's so much more but you should quickly realize this is untenable

I don't know about you guys but i only managed to keep that psychological warfare up for about a year before thoughts of homicide and serious violence started to invade my daily life - and i consider myself a fairly level headed person. Fortunately i got out of that situation before those thoughts could become a reality. And if I'm being honest if i continued seeing the woman in question beatings would have been an integral function of the relationship. That's not healthy for anyone. And before that experience i didn't think i was capable of such things, nor did i think anything like that would ever be necessary.

In short - don't do it. There's so many pit falls I don even want to go over them all. Honestly i only suggest expert players even have sex with bpd women as they have a knack for drawing you in.
Pavlov that fits the description of a girl I'm seeing right now exactly. She acts out every week and tries to break up but always comes back around. The more dominant I am, the better she behaves. She likes to be tied up and abused in bed. Just this week I said to her "the reason you act out is because fundamentally you want your man to beat you," and she agreed – it's the only language she understands. Her father also beat her. So yeah I'll keep my distance although the sex is great. She demanded to see my ID on the first date and occasionally freaks out and leaves me 15 missed calls. But otherwise I keep my personal info secret.

Not sure whether what is being described in this thread is "bipolar" though, think that's just a meme.
(01-15-2021, 11:25 PM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: BPD girls are dangerous. I have played that game and been completely defeated in the span of a year. I was dumb enough to try to wife one up and it was an experience let me tell you. In my defense she was a decent girl when she wasn't flying off the handle over absolutely nothing, which near the end was about once a day.

You only have a few options with BPD women. One - keep them at a distance, they make great non committal concubines. That's honestly probably their natural place in society and where they should stay and what they've been used for throughout time.

Two - you have to be her god. 100% alpha as fuck superman deluxe. I suggest a powerful sub/dom framework like dd lg. Never show a shred of weakness or vulnerability because it WILL be leveraged against you. Never expect to get along in her social circle because the second you fuck up she'll spill every indiscretion you've ever done, thought of doing, or she dreamed you did in the worst manor possible. There's so much more but you should quickly realize this is untenable

I don't know about you guys but i only managed to keep that psychological warfare up for about a year before thoughts of homicide and serious violence started to invade my daily life - and i consider myself a fairly level headed person. Fortunately i got out of that situation before those thoughts could become a reality. And if I'm being honest if i continued seeing the woman in question beatings would have been an integral function of the relationship. That's not healthy for anyone. And before that experience i didn't think i was capable of such things, nor did i think anything like that would ever be necessary.

In short - don't do it. There's so many pit falls I don even want to go over them all. Honestly i only suggest expert players even have sex with bpd women as they have a knack for drawing you in.

For me, nutty BPD chicks barely make it past 2 months before the police are somehow involved/mentioned/threatened with and that's my cue to CTFO (check the fuck out).
(01-16-2021, 04:49 PM)churros Wrote: Pavlov that fits the description of a girl I'm seeing right now exactly. She acts out every week and tries to break up but always comes back around. The more dominant I am, the better she behaves. She likes to be tied up and abused in bed. Just this week I said to her "the reason you act out is because fundamentally you want your man to beat you," and she agreed – it's the only language she understands. Her father also beat her. So yeah I'll keep my distance although the sex is great. She demanded to see my ID on the first date and occasionally freaks out and leaves me 15 missed calls. But otherwise I keep my personal info secret.

Not sure whether what is being described in this thread is "bipolar" though, think that's just a meme.

When discussing BPD, the most common sentiment is "this sounds like [her] to a T". It's uncanny. Every time I describe a BPD woman people assume I know their girlfriend or ex or whatever. The reality is it's a disorder that is basically exactly the same across all subjects. The pathology is essentially the exact same. There's several books about it - that i haven't read - if you're ever curious. I personally see no need to revisit that situation in literature or experience.

Also i used to share a similar sentiment that some mental illnesses were 'memes'. That maybe perhaps the individual may be able to willpower their way out of disordered behavior. You'll find yourself in hot water really quick with that attitude, it paves the way for your exploitation. Trust me on this one. Women don't get better from things like this, and it's a serious hazard to your health and safety should you get involved.

I have nothing against giving a woman a slap every now and again when it's warranted. But i can't exist in a relationship where beatings are required, that's insane. Be careful

(01-16-2021, 07:27 PM)OviOs Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 11:25 PM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: BPD girls are dangerous. I have played that game and been completely defeated in the span of a year. I was dumb enough to try to wife one up and it was an experience let me tell you. In my defense she was a decent girl when she wasn't flying off the handle over absolutely nothing, which near the end was about once a day.

I don't know about you guys but i only managed to keep that psychological warfare up for about a year before thoughts of homicide and serious violence started to invade my daily life - and i consider myself a fairly level headed person. Fortunately i got out of that situation before those thoughts could become a reality. And if I'm being honest if i continued seeing the woman in question beatings would have been an integral function of the relationship. That's not healthy for anyone. And before that experience i didn't think i was capable of such things, nor did i think anything like that would ever be necessary. 

For me, nutty BPD chicks barely make it past 2 months before the police are somehow involved/mentioned/threatened with and that's my cue to CTFO (check the fuck out).

Fortunately never happened to me. I managed to avoid this situation mostly because they knew the consequences of their actions should that ever happen. Unfortunately, I was stupid enough to keep it going that long and I'm still putting myself back together even a year later.
(01-12-2021, 07:41 PM)Johnstop Wrote: I recently hooked up with an Ethiopian girl who was a solid 8, fine as fuck, amazing sex.

OK, but what would her rating have been if she had ghosted you after the first date?
^Still an 8, she's fine as fuck. A hot Ethiopian girl is basically my physical ideal.

She actually bounced out for a weekend vacation, I've been chatting with her super infrequently over the last two days. Any tips on maintaining interest? She'll have to get COVID tested since she's been around friends from all over during the weekend.

I won't be able to see her until Thursday or Friday realistically. I don't vibe with her super well over text, her meme game kind of sucks and she doesn't find my memes that funny either lol.

Thinking of just waiting till she's back Tuesday and giving her a call to check in and see what's up. This is a really hot girl who I am attracted (despite the signs of crazy), so I want to at least give it my best effort before making a judgement call.

Yes I have banged other girls recently, I smashed two other girls the week I met her. Don't really plan on continuing that as I'm way more attracted to her than the others (one was an 8 who was just kind of boring, the other was a super freaky 6 who I'm not trying to smash again).
BPD girls can be extremely thrilling for some men, but also extremely dangerous.

We should probably have a thread dedicated for each of the main personality disorders, as this is some of the most important risk management a man can learn.
Update I actually broke up with this girl last week. No idea if she was BPD but she just had kind of a weird personality...at one point she was complimenting my driving then an hour later telling me I was a bad driver (as an example). She ended up saying weird racial shit to me again (calling me an "exception" cause I don't fit the worst stereotypes of my race of people), I got turned off and broke up with her ass.

The moral of the story is toxic women can be enjoyed responsibly as long as you're able to safely end it once the negatives outweight the positives. This girl was a lot of fun to be around and was fine as fuck, so I don't regret the time I did spend with her. I'm also extremely glad that it is over though because continuing to see her would have fucked up my life.
(02-16-2021, 08:29 PM)Johnstop Wrote: Update I actually broke up with this girl last week. No idea if she was BPD but she just had kind of a weird personality...at one point she was complimenting my driving then an hour later telling me I was a bad driver (as an example). She ended up saying weird racial shit to me again (calling me an "exception" cause I don't fit the worst stereotypes of my race of people), I got turned off and broke up with her ass.

The moral of the story is toxic women can be enjoyed responsibly as long as you're able to safely end it once the negatives outweight the positives. This girl was a lot of fun to be around and was fine as fuck, so I don't regret the time I did spend with her. I'm also extremely glad that it is over though because continuing to see her would have fucked up my life.

You got lucky.  There's no controlling what they do, only mitigating through constant paranoia and collection of evidence for your defense.