How often do you get laid with college girls now? (men in late 20s, early 30s)
It is like once I turned 30 my college age bangs completely dried up. How are my fellow late 20s - early 30s guys doing with this age group? (18-22)
(12-22-2020, 01:30 AM)Girbaud Wrote: It is like once I turned 30 my college age bangs completely dried up. How are my fellow late 20s - early 30s guys doing with this age group? (18-22)

You're NOT alone.I'm 33 and I'd say it's quite difficult to get a bang belo25 these days. Now I'm talking about OLD, here in the USA. Outside the USA it's better but still not great. There was an ok cupid study that confirmed girls prefer men around their age give or take a few years on whole. I gotta say that if older men say they are getting much younger girls on the regular, from my experience they are either paying them, sugaring and/or getting third world desperate green card hunters. No way a young girl in the west(USA)is banging a much older guy for free or just after a coffee date. Now mind you, I'm referring to OLD, Anglosphere. Social status game is NOT what I'm talking about, lets makes this clear. 
(12-22-2020, 02:46 AM)akms76 Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 01:30 AM)Girbaud Wrote: It is like once I turned 30 my college age bangs completely dried up. How are my fellow late 20s - early 30s guys doing with this age group? (18-22)

You're NOT alone.I'm 33 and I'd say it's quite difficult to get a bang belo25 these days. Now I'm talking about OLD, here in the USA. Outside the USA it's better but still not great. There was an ok cupid study that confirmed girls prefer men around their age give or take a few years on whole. I gotta say that if older men say they are getting much younger girls on the regular, from my experience they are either paying them, sugaring and/or getting third world desperate green card hunters. No way a young girl in the west(USA)is banging a much older guy for free or just after a coffee date. Now mind you, I'm referring to OLD, Anglosphere. Social status game is NOT what I'm talking about, lets makes this clear. 

Very possible but you aren't getting prime age AND prime BMI most likely.  I could plow college-aged fatties with some effort (in the US that is).

Sidenote: Not all younger women open to dating an older man in the third world are desperate green card hunters.  Many desire a quality man (versus your standard gangbanger type) that they can't easily meet for whatever reason.  You'll have options fairly late into life if you are the opposite of what most younger women experience (most complain about being treated poorly, legions of pumper and dumpers, men not on "their level").

Age isn't a problem unless you are truthful about it. That'd be pretty stupid though IMO

The problem is hair and/or skin. Improve those, lie about your age, and your results will improve with that age group

(12-22-2020, 03:42 AM)OviOs Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 02:46 AM)akms76 Wrote:

Very possible but you aren't getting prime age AND prime BMI most likely.  I could plow college-aged fatties with some effort (in the US that is).

Exactly. A baby whale is still... a whale haha
I find the college girls nearly impossible on Tinder until you get into grad students. They like to talk but freeze up when it's time to follow through, just looking for validation/entertainment. It's probably a mix of bad experiences with townies turning out to be losers and lack of any social context.

That, and I'm also not sure WTF 22-year-olds are even into now.

It's better with in-person interactions, though it has to be the right mix of circumstances to set you up. Last winter I was doing some shopping at a men's clothing store cleaning out their warm weather clearance shelf for a trip. Cute black salesgirl, right at 22, was helping me try things on and when we got to talking about what I was doing, asked me to send her pictures. Told her she'd have to give me her number for that and she did. Got tit pics and a few bangs out of her before she drifted off.

She didn't need a "sugar daddy" arrangement, she just kind of needed the fantasy of one. None of that dynamic happens easily swiping on a phone.
I am banging two English women who are in college. Both in 20's, but mind you they each have a child. I am banging several others who are college age, 20's, however they work in low-pay sales jobs etc and are not at all interested in college. These chicks are all banging Mr Happy for free, because Mr Happy is rich in experience but not so rich in $$$. Chicks whose mommy and daddy pay for their college and they live in a dormitory etc and are traditional full-time students, those type college girls I do not meet so often
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
Most of my college years I was a virgin, then I got a girlfriend and I was with her for a few years. Now, I'm in mid 30s and I get women in their 20s. My current gf is 22yo.

My age is a problem on dating apps, but not a when I meet women in real life. I think it's because women go with default settings, and they never see my profile.

If you're going the Tinder route here is the trick: use fake age in your profile (set it to 25) and pay for Tinder Gold to hide it. If they ask you how old you are just tell them the truth. It worked for me when I traveled in SE Asia and Latin America in 2019.
(12-22-2020, 01:44 PM)daniel_s Wrote: Most of my college years I was a virgin, then I got a girlfriend and I was with her for a few years. Now, I'm in mid 30s and I get women in their 20s. My current gf is 22yo.

My age is a problem on dating apps, but not a when I meet women in real life. I think it's because women go with default settings, and they never see my profile.

If you're going the Tinder route here is the trick: use fake age in your profile (set it to 25) and pay for Tinder Gold to hide it. If they ask you how old you are just tell them the truth. It worked for me when I traveled in SE Asia and Latin America in 2019.

Yes, meeting in person or through social circle is a way in, so to speak. Girls are hilarious. They have default settings (online) yet in person, it wont matter much to them. No logic. 

I always wondered about changing my age but concerned maybe they might see that as a red flag when the age is hidden. I'll have to try it though, seems the only way. 
It's probably easier if I went overseas to somewhere like London. However, here in America, I can pull it off, but I have to have certain conditions in my favor. For one, if I'm the only guy around of my type with a lot of girls, they'll instantly get into an attention competition which I can take advantage of to raise my attraction. It works everytime if you don't believe me. One of the greatest truths of women psychology. It helps to have chiseled muscles. Young girls are superficial like that, which I'm fine with.

So to pull them, just have a good enough face and muscles.
(12-22-2020, 04:15 AM)VitaminD Wrote: Age isn't a problem unless you are truthful about it. That'd be pretty stupid though IMO

The problem is hair and/or skin. Improve those, lie about your age, and your results will improve with that age group

+1

Moisturize, get hair plugs if you need them, stay in good shape and stay fashionably dressed and most guys can pull off being "28" to younger girls well into your 30s. Girls know you're "older", but my experience of being in my 30s is a 21 year thinks 28 is "old", so will accept that answer no problem if everything lines up. They think mid-30s is dadbod and terribly dressed, because for most men it is.
Another post in a different thread had me reflecting on my younger years, and one thing I regret is not discovering game and really putting in the effort until I hit my mid 20s.  For the most part, I didn't have much of a sex life during my college years and early 20s.  I'll admit that to this day I don't have many notches in the 18-22 range, however I never specifically targeted that group either.  Part of me wants to nut up and make it happen in 2021.  I feel it would be a challenging and fulfilling game goal to go out and live the experiences that I never had with college age women back when I was a shy young(er) man still living at home.   

In the US it's gonna be tough to make happen, but it looks like I'll be free to live wherever I want for a period of time next year and I'm thinking about going down to South America for this.

I recall hooking up with a few early 20s and even some 19 year old gals in NYC in my early 30s, and the next morning when they found out I was > 30 they practically freaked out. Abroad, however, in LatAm and EE, girls didn't seem to care as much.

My guess is that in the US at least, for many college aged gals 30 is some sort of cutoff point, beyond which the age gap freaks them out too much. More generally, among my older friends, a number of them have reported having a very difficult time in the US past 40. It's like for alot of women, even women in their early-mid 30s, "40" is some sort of scary number at which point they would officially be dating "an old man". By the way, these are all guys that are in decent shape, make good money etc. It doesn't really surprise me, tbh, since in the US women evaluate prospects similarly to how men do it - i.e., age + looks play a big role for them as well. And there's plenty of younger guys for these gals to choose from, after all this is not some third world dump where in order to get financial security a girl often has to broaden her net to include much older guys.

Media perception plays a role in this as well. Looking back at old Hollywood flicks, many of the leading roles were played by men in their 40s and 50s who actually looked their age. Back in those days, it was seen as attractive. Not so anymore, hasn't been the case for a long while now. It's a superficial society which basically treats alot of people over 40 as invisible. Perhaps it's just a very plain manifestation of how nature intended for things to be anyway... I mean, before the advent of modern medicine + healthcare, people friggin died by 50, we weren't meant to be running around chasing young girls into our 40s and 50s after all...

(12-24-2020, 04:12 PM)el_hefe Wrote: In the US it's gonna be tough to make happen, but it looks like I'll be free to live wherever I want for a period of time next year and I'm thinking about going down to South America for this.

If you're mid-30s and up and want to get with gals < 25, you're guaranteed to have an easier time in LatAm/SEA and certain parts of EE, no question about it.
(12-24-2020, 06:44 PM)JsElysianEagle Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 04:12 PM)el_hefe Wrote: In the US it's gonna be tough to make happen, but it looks like I'll be free to live wherever I want for a period of time next year and I'm thinking about going down to South America for this.

If you're mid-30s and up and want to get with gals < 25, you're guaranteed to have an easier time in LatAm/SEA and certain parts of EE, no question about it.

Oh I believe you.  I got a small taste of that last year when I was frequenting Colombia.  It was much easier to be upfront about my age and the girls didn't seem to care at all.  There are many variables in this, but I like being able to take a girl in the 18-21 range out to legally drink at a venue.
(12-24-2020, 06:44 PM)JsElysianEagle Wrote:

I recall hooking up with a few early 20s and even some 19 year old gals in NYC in my early 30s, and the next morning when they found out I was > 30 they practically freaked out. Abroad, however, in LatAm and EE, girls didn't seem to care as much.

My guess is that in the US at least, for many college aged gals 30 is some sort of cutoff point, beyond which the age gap freaks them out too much. More generally, among my older friends, a number of them have reported having a very difficult time in the US past 40. It's like for alot of women, even women in their early-mid 30s, "40" is some sort of scary number at which point they would officially be dating "an old man". By the way, these are all guys that are in decent shape, make good money etc. It doesn't really surprise me, tbh, since in the US women evaluate prospects similarly to how men do it - i.e., age + looks play a big role for them as well. And there's plenty of younger guys for these gals to choose from, after all this is  not some third world dump where in order to get financial security a girl often has to broaden her net to include much older guys.

Media perception plays a role in this as well. Looking back at old Hollywood flicks, many of the leading roles were played by men in their 40s and 50s who actually looked their age. Back in those days, it was seen as attractive. Not so anymore, hasn't been the case for a long while now. It's a superficial society which basically treats alot of people over 40 as invisible. Perhaps it's just a very plain manifestation of how nature intended for things to be anyway... I mean, before the advent of modern medicine + healthcare, people friggin died by 50, we weren't meant to be running around chasing young girls into our 40s and 50s after all...

"If you're mid-30s and up and want to get with gals < 25, you're guaranteed to have an easier time in LatAm/SEA and certain parts of EE, no question about it." 

Exactly 100% agreed, although, it's still kinda hard with OLD though, if you aren't faking your age or hiding it etc. I think the best way outside the USA to get younger girls as an older guy is DAYGAME. That way they see you and NOT your age as they appear to do with OLD. I've tested this in the USA and outside the USA. Inside the USA, once the girl found out, she ended it and ghosted me. Outside the USA, the girl really could care less, from what I could tell and still wanted to see me. I think it boils down to the influence from said girls friends, culture, family, hollywood etc., this is #1 for girls in the USA, even above landing a high value guy. Interesting to say the least.
Really great points made so far in this thread. The reality is that as much as guys in the red pill sphere likes to tout about women hitting the "wall", men also have a "wall" as well. I'd say it start early 40s for most. That is why it is so important to take care of your looks, health, and your money as you age.
(12-25-2020, 06:18 PM)Laidback Luke Wrote: Really great points made so far in this thread. The reality is that as much as guys in the red pill sphere likes to tout about women hitting the "wall", men also have a "wall" as well. I'd say it start early 40s for most. That is why it is so important to take care of your looks, health, and your money as you age.

I laugh at these posts where people who are not yet 30 or 40 think they will suddenly hit a wall at 30 or 40.

All that happens is that you will carry your self-made walls with you at any age, unless you choose to set aside these walls, in which case, as you get older the world continues to expand. You will find more and more women who appreciate the value that you bring to the world.

But then there are those people who can't get laid at 20 and are unhappy a 50-year-old is getting laid. It's just common sense that when you're 50 you have more experiences and more resources than you did at 20, and at 50, you've proven your fitness which makes you more attractive to some women than unproven 20 somethings.

However if a woman is seeking a beta, perhaps a young, inexperienced 20 something is more malleable to her wishes, and she can keep him longer.

Amazingly playing hard to get is the strategy for betas, so that is what you face when younger, whereas when you're older, women's legs spread open easier.
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
Guys who say that men hit the wall at 30 are those guys who were unfuckable by hot girls even at 20...

Just Google most attractive men 2020, there isn't one under 30... A girl can't tell the difference between a 28 yo man and a 35 yo one most of the times, IF the guy is attractive and take care of himself
All the time, but I live in a place that increases my value as a white western male.

I would not have the same success in the West with that age range at 34.

(01-01-2021, 02:32 PM)CarmeloBene Wrote: Guys who say that men hit the wall at 30 are those guys who were unfuckable by hot girls even at 20...

Just Google most attractive men 2020, there isn't one under 30... A girl can't tell the difference between a 28 yo man and a 35 yo one most of the times, IF the guy is attractive and take care of himself

Men hit the wall at 50 - 60. 

Women hit the wall at 40 - 50.
(01-02-2021, 01:44 AM)Dash Wrote: All the time, but I live in a place that increases my value as a white western male.

I would not have the same success in the West with that age range at 34.

(01-01-2021, 02:32 PM)CarmeloBene Wrote: Guys who say that men hit the wall at 30 are those guys who were unfuckable by hot girls even at 20...

Men hit the wall at 50 - 60. 

Women hit the wall at 40 - 50.

Unmarried women hit a psychological wall around 30. I'm 28 and every chick 30 and above I've hooked up has had something off about them and have publicly bemoaned the fact they aren't married yet.

And female looks start fading late 20s. Even seeing it amongst the people I've known since my early 20s.
when i say hit the wall, i mean for women become unfuckable and for men to transition into grandpa years.