Itching to leave parents basement
@Happy: I was in one of said homes. My mother spent my entire life trying to tell her kids that our father was a no good loser, and all the other little words. It's the constant story in most single mother communities, no matter the culture. The mom could say father was nice, but the child will still have some projected resent as they constantly ask the question "why is my other parent not around"?

I spectated this in many families like my own. Came to learn it is an epidemic in America of this kind of raising. This isn't unique to single mother households, but is a strong trait nevertheless that is instilled on children.

I do like that you brought up the fact of banging single mothers. The guys in this thread thinking their mother is special don't realize that she has sex like any other woman does. Or had based on what age she is now. Whether from the father, step father, or current boyfriend/ hookup. Your mother is a human being like anyone else. And is probably the final obstacle in boys becoming men.

And the reason gaming your mother works is because it has been the solution that is used to get away from your mother's emotional hold. Psychologists certainly don't call it this when they give therapy to men, but I garner all the techniques they say are no different from what is already used in game. The easy part is that you're not trying to get sex out of her, so gaming is way easier. The hard part I suppose is breaking a boy's parental bonding, which is all mental.

If you're afraid of upsetting your mother, like OP for instance, like all women, she'll gripe for a bit, but then once her shit test is over, you'll realize she sees you've become independent and treat you a lot better than before. A lot of men who are tied to their mothers are afraid of going through with this, and all the symptoms are no different from when they have oneitis with a woman.
  • sacrifices time and money for her
  • thinks she is special
  • cares what she thinks more than what he thinks
  • susceptible to her telling him what to do
A man can be at the age of 40, still listening to the whims of his mother like he still lives with her. A businessman can be sitting at the highest floor in a skyscaper in New York, making seven figures, then suddenly pick up his phone and talk to his mother cause she wants to know where he is at.

"Moooom, I'm in a meeting right now. Can you call me back? Yes, yes, I will."

Replace mom with wife/ girlfriend/ oneitis anything and it's the same thing. The one point I am emphasizing is that men being emotionally bonded to their mother is probably a great weakness in men becoming men. Because while that connection is there, it likely affects all your decisions and all your female prospects in life. Yes, fathers can cause this kind of guilt, too, but it's a completely different kind of relationship from your mother, mostly cause he's a man and she's a woman.

"Will my mother like this girl?"
"I guess I should give my mother this for [insert special day]."
"I'll take care of her while she's in x situation."
(12-28-2020, 04:39 PM)Manbeline Wrote: And the reason gaming your mother works

[Image: EjkJMcT.gif?noredirect]
(12-28-2020, 04:39 PM)Manbeline Wrote: @Happy: I was in one of said homes. My mother spent my entire life trying to tell her kids that our father was a no good loser, and all the other little words. It's the constant story in most single mother communities, no matter the culture. The mom could say father was nice, but the child will still have some projected resent as they constantly ask the question "why is my other parent not around"?

I spectated this in many families like my own. Came to learn it is an epidemic in America of this kind of raising. This isn't unique to single mother households, but is a strong trait nevertheless that is instilled on children.

I do like that you brought up the fact of banging single mothers. The guys in this thread thinking their mother is special don't realize that she has sex like any other woman does. Or had based on what age she is now. Whether from the father, step father, or current boyfriend/ hookup. Your mother is a human being like anyone else. And is probably the final obstacle in boys becoming men.

And the reason gaming your mother works is because it has been the solution that is used to get away from your mother's emotional hold. Psychologists certainly don't call it this when they give therapy to men, but I garner all the techniques they say are no different from what is already used in game. The easy part is that you're not trying to get sex out of her, so gaming is way easier. The hard part I suppose is breaking a boy's parental bonding, which is all mental.

If you're afraid of upsetting your mother, like OP for instance, like all women, she'll gripe for a bit, but then once her shit test is over, you'll realize she sees you've become independent and treat you a lot better than before. A lot of men who are tied to their mothers are afraid of going through with this, and all the symptoms are no different from when they have oneitis with a woman.
  • sacrifices time and money for her
  • thinks she is special
  • cares what she thinks more than what he thinks
  • susceptible to her telling him what to do
A man can be at the age of 40, still listening to the whims of his mother like he still lives with her. A businessman can be sitting at the highest floor in a skyscaper in New York, making seven figures, then suddenly pick up his phone and talk to his mother cause she wants to know where he is at.

"Moooom, I'm in a meeting right now. Can you call me back? Yes, yes, I will."

Replace mom with wife/ girlfriend/ oneitis anything and it's the same thing. The one point I am emphasizing is that men being emotionally bonded to their mother is probably a great weakness in men becoming men. Because while that connection is there, it likely affects all your decisions and all your female prospects in life. Yes, fathers can cause this kind of guilt, too, but it's a completely different kind of relationship from your mother, mostly cause he's a man and she's a woman.

"Will my mother like this girl?"
"I guess I should give my mother this for [insert special day]."
"I'll take care of her while she's in x situation."

Speak for yourself there bud!
You know the way its pretty widely accepted that a girl with a bad (or no) relationship with their father is a huge red flag? Because it pretty reliably shows they'll either consciously or subconsciously have major issues while in a relationship or marriage?

Yeaaah...well the exact same thing applies to men and their mothers. Get yourself some therapy Manbeline, it'll be of massive benefit to you in the long run. "gaming your mother" is not remotely normal/healthy.
(12-28-2020, 07:52 PM)zatara Wrote: You know the way its pretty widely accepted that a girl with a bad (or no) relationship with their father is a huge red flag? Because it pretty reliably shows they'll either consciously or subconsciously have major issues while in a relationship or marriage?

Yeaaah...well the exact same thing applies to men and their mothers. Get yourself some therapy Manbeline, it'll be of massive benefit to you in the long run. "gaming your mother" is not remotely normal/healthy.

False. It's very healthy.

I love how all you can do however is jump to insulting and are unable to come up with a counterpoint. Keep proving me right.
(12-28-2020, 06:38 PM)Shifty Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 04:39 PM)Manbeline Wrote: And the reason gaming your mother works

[Image: EjkJMcT.gif?noredirect]

Oh man

We get some real crazies on the manosphere and when they're young enough we can help. But with older guys like Manbeline, they're so set in their ways, they'll continue to be crazy until the day they die.
(12-28-2020, 08:23 PM)Manbeline Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 07:52 PM)zatara Wrote: You know the way its pretty widely accepted that a girl with a bad (or no) relationship with their father is a huge red flag? Because it pretty reliably shows they'll either consciously or subconsciously have major issues while in a relationship or marriage?

I love how all you can do however is jump to insulting and are unable to come up with a counterpoint. Keep proving me right.

I think people in this thread misunderstand what gaming means when referring to one's mom. I guess people somehow connect it with pickup that's why they think it's odd. But mothers are women too, they act & react exactly the same way as any other girl. If you show confidence & dominance it will have an effect on her & she will react in a certain way. Or she might use certain manipulative tactics if she wants you do to something. I do think game awareness can be helpful when dealing with one's mother. Especially when the mom has some manipulative or narcissistic streaks.
(12-28-2020, 09:20 PM)New Ice Age Wrote: I think people in this thread misunderstand what gaming means when referring to one's mom.

[Image: 127814606985.jpg]
Posts like these ones above, make me realize that I might be in the wrong place here to learn more about game...
I think the point some guys are trying to make is that Game has uses outside of chasing skirt.

After having learned some Game myself, I remember being conscious of my body language during a job interview, for instance.

Was I trying to bang the guy interviewing me? No. But I wanted the job, so I had to persuade - Game - him.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)

I wouldn't say having a bad relationship with your parents is necessarily a bad thing. Some parents are abusive or just toxic to be around. Some parents have nothing in common with their kids and have nothing to talk about with them. It's natural to individuate and move away from your parents over time. 

With that being said, "gaming your mother" is level 9000 autism. It's sad to see how the manosphere has declined, we used to have epic lay reports, guys actually taking action in person, people making real friends off of RVF or RSD. Now we have multi paragraph essays about gaming your mom and passing her shit tests. Unsurprisingly from a guy worried about his "racial community" (lol).
(12-28-2020, 09:20 PM)New Ice Age Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 08:23 PM)Manbeline Wrote:

I think people in this thread misunderstand what gaming means when referring to one's mom. I guess people somehow connect it with pickup that's why they think it's odd. But mothers are women too, they act & react exactly the same way as any other girl. If you show confidence & dominance it will have an effect on her & she will react in a certain way. Or she might use certain manipulative tactics if she wants you do to something. I do think game awareness can be helpful when dealing with one's mother. Especially when the mom has some manipulative or narcissistic streaks.

If they are misunderstanding it, then yeah, it would have been better if someone at least said that. I figured they'd be smart enough to distinguish that I wasn't saying anything close to the same game that you use on a girl you want to have sex with or pursue a LTR with [which should have been evident when I said that you're not trying to have sex with your mother]. It's kind of hard to make a discussion when the other side continues to immediately say stuff like "Go to therapy, you're crazy, go back to RVF."

(12-28-2020, 10:15 PM)Johnstop Wrote: I wouldn't say having a bad relationship with your parents is necessarily a bad thing. Some parents are abusive or just toxic to be around. Some parents have nothing in common with their kids and have nothing to talk about with them. It's natural to individuate and move away from your parents over time.

With that being said, "gaming your mother" is level 9000 autism. It's sad to see how the manosphere has declined, we used to have epic lay reports, guys actually taking action in person, people making real friends off of RVF or RSD. Now we have multi paragraph essays about gaming your mom and passing her shit tests. Unsurprisingly from a guy worried about his "racial community" (lol).
Thus far, you have not been able to combat me on any points I've made. Zero of them. You can keep using those female tactics of generalizations and passive aggressive knock offs in your post. It only makes you look worse.
I don't have a dog in this fight so I don't care if someone wants to "game" their mom or not, whatever. Just the way I see it, the term "game" can basically just be swapped for "using sales skills" if the term "game" is triggering in this context.

Game for me is basically the same as social skills with a goal to achieve a reaction from another person. It doesn't need to have anything to do with romance or sex etc. For example, if you want to sell a service to a client and he sees that you are broke, wear shitty clothes, and have no clients at all, they are very unlikely to hire you. But if they see that you are successful, are getting great reviews, clients are fighting to hire you, and you are always fully booked, it's gonna be no issue at all to get new clients. This concepts directly translates to getting girls. This means that the way people react to certain behaviors and traits is natural and predictable, regardless of the domain or whether it's a client or your mom.

If you know "game", you know how to use these human reactions to your advantage. That's how I see it at least. And then it doesn't matter if you use these skills to get a job, find a client, get a girl, or elicit certain reactions from your mom.
(12-28-2020, 11:29 PM)New Ice Age Wrote: I don't have a dog in this fight so I don't care if someone wants to "game" their mom or not, whatever. Just the way I see it, the term "game" can basically just be swapped for "using sales skills" if the term "game" is triggering in this context.

Game for me is basically the same as social skills with a goal to achieve a reaction from another person. It doesn't need to have anything to do with romance or sex etc. For example, if you want to sell a service to a client and he sees that you are broke, wear shitty clothes, and have no clients at all, they are very unlikely to hire you. But if they see that you are successful, are getting great reviews, clients are fighting to hire you, and you are always fully booked, it's gonna be no issue at all to get new clients. This concepts directly translates to getting girls. This means that the way people react to certain behaviors and traits is natural and predictable, regardless of the domain or whether it's a client or your mom.

If you know "game", you know how to use these human reactions to your advantage. That's how I see it at least. And then it doesn't matter if you use these skills to get a job, find a client, get a girl, or elicit certain reactions from your mom.

You can argue semantics all day but the reason everyone is making fun of him is because everything he writes just comes across as autistic. (mom shit tests, gaming his mother, actually typing out you are not trying to get sex when gaming your mother, pointing out that mothers have sex (like we don't know?)
^I think it’s called persuasion, some dude wrote a book on it.
If you think me autistic, then it should be easy for you to prove me wrong. Otherwise, you come off as insecure. Like I said, more fans for the fanclub.
(12-28-2020, 11:38 PM)Manbeline Wrote: If you think me autistic, then it should be easy for you to prove me wrong. Otherwise, you come off as insecure. Like I said, more fans for the fanclub.

If everyone constantly calls you autistic, you might be the one acting like an autist. No self awareness is a big part of it too.
(12-28-2020, 11:38 PM)Manbeline Wrote: If you think me autistic, then it should be easy for you to prove me wrong. Otherwise, you come off as insecure. Like I said, more fans for the fanclub.

I think a lot of guys have learned from experience that there's no point in arguing with a guy who posts a lot about game, but never seems to use game (expect with his own mother).
Why would you want to "game" your mom anyway? She's your mom, you should be able to talk to her like a normal person. If not, something is off with one or both of you. I get "grey rocking" a narcissist mom who makes you miserable, sure there's things you could do to improve your relationship with your mom. That's not "game", that's either being a good son or doing what's necessary to avoid a toxic person.

Hey Manbeline, no one has the time to pick through an incel essay about your mom's shit tests. I'll turn it back on you, prove yourself right. Share with the class, why is "gaming your mom" is necessary?
(12-29-2020, 01:48 AM)Johnstop Wrote: Hey Manbeline, no one has the time to pick through an incel essay about your mom's shit tests. I'll turn it back on you, prove yourself right. Share with the class, why is "gaming your mom" is necessary?

In all seriousness, I want to see the datasheet on gaming your mom. This could be a forum classic.