Itching to leave parents basement
Guys "moving out" is beta, true alphas get kicked out of their parents home, especially after one of those mom shit tests.
(12-26-2020, 09:44 PM)Scotian Wrote: Guys "moving out" is beta, true alphas get kicked out of their parents home, especially after one of those mom shit tests.

I'm more of an anti-civilization person in some aspects, so I'm all for that. To me, things like public schools and such are completely out of order of natural human behavior.
(12-26-2020, 09:16 PM)Manbeline Wrote: It's just something I came about myself in a retrospection of the mother figures in my racial community.

"racial community"? aren't you white? What a weirdo.

As for the OP, I do understand feeling that way. I was lucky to move away at 17 for university, I think it's important to start living on your own as soon as possible to really force you into adult situations. But at the same time I know a lot of healthy, successful men who stayed in their parents home until they graduated.
(12-26-2020, 10:06 PM)Shifty Wrote: "racial community", aren't you white? What a weirdo.
The way you jumped to such a presumption is the highlight of the personality type I am encountering of a momma's boy.
(12-26-2020, 10:12 PM)Manbeline Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 10:06 PM)Shifty Wrote: "racial community", aren't you white? What a weirdo.
The way you jumped to such a presumption is the highlight of the personality type I am encountering of a momma's boy.

I guess I should have included the word MAN in my name and used a picture of a manly man with a hairy chest to show how alpha I am on the internet. And no, I'm making that presumption from previous posts of yours that make you seem borderline racist.
(12-26-2020, 10:14 PM)Shifty Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 10:12 PM)Manbeline Wrote:

I guess I should have included the word MAN in my name and used a picture of a manly man with a hairy chest to show how alpha I am on the internet. And no, I'm making that presumption from previous posts of yours that make you seem borderline racist.

Ah yes, that word again. Whenever I see someone use that word, all I can think about is the immaturity that comes with the person behind it. God forbid someone uses sociological or archeological explanations for social issues.
Excuse me from making that assumption from someone who says "racial community", only likes white women and says he doesn't interact with any foreigners. Maybe I'm just imagining things, I don't know. I still think you would enjoy your time more back in RVF, you can complain about masks there all day.
You are imagining things because I never said the latter two. Delusions are the product of an emotional feminine mindset. Go run home and cry to momma. Tell her how there's a guy on Swoop that is racist and mean. I'm sure she'll feed you a nice apple pie and give you a motherly handjob while you suck your thumb.
You underestimate my autism levels Manbeline...

(09-11-2020, 06:29 PM)Manbeline Wrote: I would like someone to teach me about whatsapp. last I heard, it's just an app for interacting with foreigners, which I do not do in North America, but maybe I have the wrong impression.

(09-14-2020, 02:15 PM)Manbeline Wrote: To America, all of you are foreigners. #1.

(12-18-2020, 10:50 PM)Manbeline Wrote: White thin women who have a nice enough face and takes cares of herself in most matters is considered godly to most men.

(12-19-2020, 12:51 AM)Manbeline Wrote: I just want to reply to this. There is a reason this is a meme.
[Image: qnwq1QM.png]

Also you need to work on your mommy issues.
Awesome. Now show where I said any of what you claimed. You can be autistic and stupid at the same time.
I was wrong on the "only" part, it's hard to keep track of the weirdos in here, sometimes I get them mixed up.
That's great. I'm glad I have another fan, at least. Stalkers are nice for free promotions.

Let's give OP back his thread now.
(12-26-2020, 11:15 AM)Mister Happy Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 10:26 AM)terrific Wrote: The only thing making me guilty about moving out is leaving my parents. My mom is a full time housewife who really took/takes care of and is attached to us kids. My dad also does activities with us. With us moving out they'll be all alone.

Welcome to the lone wolf life. Not being a beta involves many choices, such as spending your time hunting instead of being warm and cozy at home. It's a life choice. If you prefer to be warm in cozy, find a traditional wife, get a 9-5 job, spend weekends and holidays at your parents' house.
Leaving the comfort is probably the easiest part, I definitely want to have my own space and be indepedent. Surely things will be missed though.

On another note, this thread really took a turn.
[Image: ZQf031W.gif]
OP, just relax, execute your plan, and occupy your time with other productive things if you're forced to wait.

We understand you're itching to leave home, may have reservations about leaving, etc., but honestly, you'll be better off being productive, rather than sharing feelings here that you can't act on.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
(12-26-2020, 09:16 PM)Manbeline Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 07:59 PM)Shifty Wrote: The manosphere has infected your brain if you are thinking about shit tests when talking to your mother.
Nothing about the manosphere. It's just something I came about myself in a retrospection of the mother figures in my racial community. Your mother is not an exception nor is she is immune to being a woman. In fact, being her son makes you more vulnerable to her habits that she does to a lover, cause she knows you are her son and will use that to guilt trip you about it. That weak spot alone is what makes men do things like visit their mother rather than spending time with their own family and wife/ gf, or doing other irrational things that are correlated to the concept of "beta love."

Loving your mother is no different from expressing love to a woman, and I dare say a lot of men become simps to their family [mother, outside family] in general. Emotional dependency. Guilt is also an emotion. "She raised me, so I must show her undying love." Or else OP is currently in "I don't want to make her sad when I leave."

I mean I get what you're saying about people being way too emotionally dependent on their parents, it's necessary for an adult to detach themselves to some degree from their folks unless they just get along very well. With that being said, the idea of your mom "shit testing" you is impressively autistic.
(12-27-2020, 09:24 AM)Johnstop Wrote: I mean I get what you're saying about people being way too emotionally dependent on their parents, it's necessary for an adult to detach themselves to some degree from their folks unless they just get along very well. With that being said, the idea of your mom "shit testing" you is impressively autistic.
There's nothing autistic about it. You're free to debate me on it in another thread.
(12-26-2020, 10:38 PM)Manbeline Wrote: You are imagining things because I never said the latter two. Delusions are the product of an emotional feminine mindset. Go run home and cry to momma. Tell her how there's a guy on Swoop that is racist and mean. I'm sure she'll feed you a nice apple pie and give you a motherly handjob while you suck your thumb.

What on earth is wrong with you?
(12-28-2020, 12:23 AM)Dali Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 10:38 PM)Manbeline Wrote: You are imagining things because I never said the latter two. Delusions are the product of an emotional feminine mindset. Go run home and cry to momma. Tell her how there's a guy on Swoop that is racist and mean. I'm sure she'll feed you a nice apple pie and give you a motherly handjob while you suck your thumb.

What on earth is wrong with you?
Making fun of momma boys.
(12-26-2020, 09:16 PM)Manbeline Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 07:59 PM)Shifty Wrote: The manosphere has infected your brain if you are thinking about shit tests when talking to your mother.
Nothing about the manosphere. It's just something I came about myself in a retrospection of the mother figures in my racial community. Your mother is not an exception nor is she is immune to being a woman. In fact, being her son makes you more vulnerable to her habits that she does to a lover, cause she knows you are her son and will use that to guilt trip you about it. That weak spot alone is what makes men do things like visit their mother rather than spending time with their own family and wife/ gf, or doing other irrational things that are correlated to the concept of "beta love."

Loving your mother is no different from expressing love to a woman, and I dare say a lot of men become simps to their family [mother, outside family] in general. Emotional dependency. Guilt is also an emotion. "She raised me, so I must show her undying love." Or else OP is currently in "I don't want to make her sad when I leave."

I'm always amazed that even in the manosphere, so many young men believe their mothers are angels. Mothers are just like other women. Trust me, I have banged a few.

I'm also amazed at the number of men reared in single mother households who believe that their father abandoned them. I am willing to bet in half the cases the woman drove the poor guy off, and in the other cases there was considerable fault on her side.

Until you wipe the scales from your eyes and understand your own mother, how can you understand other women?

Definitely mothers are 100% going to hoodwink their own children in order to get the attention they want, the same way any woman would do to any other man.

Manbeline I also feel for the pain your racial community has suffered.
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
No one thinks their mom is an angel, I certainly don't. With that being said the idea of "gaming" your mom and dealing with her "shit tests" is, as another poster eloquently put it, unbrindled autism.

Parents in general can be narcissistic, petty, and manipulative, quite frankly I've seen that from fathers just as much as mothers. Viewing women as some alien species where you need to account for their "shit tests" is laughable.