Bedroom Setup For Quality Sleep: Negative Ions
I'm reading Sleep Smart by Shawn Stevenson and one of the most interesting points for me is about negative ions in the air which give you energy and have other benefits. But this idea/subject is totally new to me. Does anyone know anything about this and can educate this forum? Do "air ionizers" work? Any evidence contrary to this claim?
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
I am on the fence about purchasing a faraday cage, a netting you put over your bed to block out all the radiation signals we are getting from 4G/ 5G. I spent this year putting my phone further away from me in my room, and I feel that a lot of my sleep can probably be made better if I can get rid of all the radiation waves in the air. I've been having weird sense of not being able to concentrate and I suspect it has something to do with this. Although I could go quarantine myself out in the wilderness for a month to see if it's true, my current career and project won't allow me.
(10-31-2020, 08:11 PM)Manbeline Wrote: I am on the fence about purchasing a faraday cage, a netting you put over your bed to block out all the radiation signals we are getting from 4G/ 5G. I spent this year putting my phone further away from me in my room, and I feel that a lot of my sleep can probably be made better if I can get rid of all the radiation waves in the air. I've been having weird sense of not being able to concentrate and I suspect it has something to do with this. Although I could go quarantine myself out in the wilderness for a month to see if it's true, my current career and project won't allow me.

Just put your phone in airplane mode when you sleep
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
(10-31-2020, 08:11 PM)Manbeline Wrote: I am on the fence about purchasing a faraday cage, a netting you put over your bed to block out all the radiation signals we are getting from 4G/ 5G. I spent this year putting my phone further away from me in my room, and I feel that a lot of my sleep can probably be made better if I can get rid of all the radiation waves in the air. I've been having weird sense of not being able to concentrate and I suspect it has something to do with this. Although I could go quarantine myself out in the wilderness for a month to see if it's true, my current career and project won't allow me.
[Image: Untitled.jpg]
I'm thinking of surrounding my bed with black salt to keep demons away.