Best Teeth Whitening Method
So I paid $350 at one of those shitty clinics to get my teeth whitened recently. I barely even noticed a difference after it was done; just a slightly higher shade of white. They assured me it’d be whiter in 24 hours. A week later, my teeth look the same as they always did. I got scammed hard.

So what is the best teeth whitening method? Do Crest white strips work, or do you need to fork out the big bucks at a real dentist? I’m looking for that blindingly white Hollywood smile. 

Thanks gents.
(08-09-2020, 05:24 PM)Vic Vega Wrote: So I paid $350 at one of those shitty clinics to get my teeth whitened recently. I barely even noticed a difference after it was done; just a slightly higher shade of white. They assured me it’d be whiter in 24 hours. A week later, my teeth look the same as they always did. I got scammed hard.

So what is the best teeth whitening method? Do Crest white strips work, or do you need to fork out the big bucks at a real dentist? I’m looking for that blindingly white Hollywood smile. 

Thanks gents.

hollywood teeth are usually fake teeth. The Crest stripes worked but I used them fucking religiously to the point that my gums faded. It lasted less time than it took to get super white teeth but would prob last longer if you did a maintenance treatment once or twice a week. I think I did it twice a day and left them in long asf at night. the money you fork out will prob be the same as just going to the dentist so maybe go to the dentinst then try the stripes like 2x week. eventually you'll stop caring like I did bc it's an expensive pain in the ass and as long as your shit isn't rotting out I don't think it will get you any additional pussy.
I’ll be honest I whitened my teeth in Mexico and I regret it. I paid only $100 for a professional method. Did they look like in Hollywood? Yes.

The problem is 1 year later they are 80% less white and I’m having enamel problems and increased tooth sensitivity. Don’t whiten your teeth the invasive way like I did guys, just take care of oral hygiene with some good whitening toothpaste and that’s it
Maybe try oil pulling, its an old Indian ayurvedic method where you rinse your teeth with coconut oil or other beneficial oil for about 10 minutes a day. The oil takes away all the bad mouth bacteria and according to all the reports on the internet an added benefit besides general mouth health is that it makes a significant impact on teeth whiteness.
(08-09-2020, 08:20 PM)bootknocker Wrote:
(08-09-2020, 05:24 PM)Vic Vega Wrote: So what is the best teeth whitening method? Do Crest white strips work, or do you need to fork out the big bucks at a real dentist? I’m looking for that blindingly white Hollywood smile. 
Yeah the whitestrips work, these are the best ones:

https://www.amazon.com/Crest-Whitestrips...B005GRGA5G

The Supreme ones.

You use them daily for a period of like 7-14 days and that should last at least 6 months up to 2 years.

I did it myself, happy with the result.
(08-09-2020, 09:13 PM)Mikestar Wrote: I’ll be honest I whitened my teeth in Mexico and I regret it. I paid only $100 for a professional method. Did they look like in Hollywood? Yes.

The problem is 1 year later they are 80% less white and I’m having enamel problems and increased tooth sensitivity. Don’t whiten your teeth the invasive way like I did guys, just take care of oral hygiene with some good whitening toothpaste and that’s it

I've had the Zoom treatment done twice.  The first time (many years ago), I noticed a difference of a couple of shades but my teeth were white anyway.  The second time (middle of last year), I didn't notice any change but I use the Colgate whitening products (rinse and toothpaste) religiously.
Order Smile Brilliant. It's like the trays the dentist makes, but they send you the materials and you make the molds yourself. You send the molds back and they send yu your trays. It costs about $150 to $200 and you can reorder the bleaching gel any time you need it.
Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with water every day whitens teeth. Tastes horrible. But it is good for your stomache, lowers acidity in the body.
(08-10-2020, 07:08 AM)blackfriar Wrote: Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with water every day whitens teeth.  Tastes horrible.  But it is good for your stomache, lowers acidity in the body.

Doesn't this ruin your teeth the same way lemon juice does? Very good for stomach, but I always saw the teeth effect mentioned as the downside.
Go to a decent dentist and get moulds/"bleach trays" made for your teeth. You'll pay a few hundred for this (maybe more in the US) but its worth it to get proper/high quality moulds. Don't cheap out on it, the cheaper methods either just don't work or won't work half as well.

You can buy the medical grade whitening gel that you put in these moulds much much cheaper online subsequently whenever you want to top up your teeth, you won't need to go back to the dentist each time. So it is just a once off big cost.

Its definitely worth doing if your teeth are at all stained/not-white. Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. Just don't go completely mad with it and bleach your teeth to a Ross-from-friends glow-in-the-dark level.
Rottenapple,

Supposedly ut can wear away at the enamel over time. But with all of the other things people eat that make their teeth literally rot out. I would not be worried tok much. Especially if you are not drinking it 365 days a year. You have to dillute it with water and find the amount that you can tolerate.

I know it can make bad breath go away too. So, that plays in with it cleaning your teeth and changing acidit leveks in your stomache.

I used to drink it a lot. It does everything that I said it does. But the taste though....
2 words my friend: Charcoal Toothpaste

I've been using it for a little over 4 years now and I'm constantly getting complimented on how white my teeth are. 

I also brush my teeth for 5+ minutes once a day so it's not like you have to spend too much extra time on them. 

This is the specific toothpaste that I use. The only downside is that it's not sweet so it might take a couple of times to get used to the taste. 

Hope you find this useful!
(08-11-2020, 01:45 AM)Baltimore Bachelor Wrote: 2 words my friend: Charcoal Toothpaste

I've been using it for a little over 4 years now and I'm constantly getting complimented on how white my teeth are. 

I also brush my teeth for 5+ minutes once a day so it's not like you have to spend too much extra time on them. 

This is the specific toothpaste that I use. The only downside is that it's not sweet so it might take a couple of times to get used to the taste. 

Hope you find this useful!

Thank you for this tip my man. Notice also this paste contains xylotil, which is better than fluoride has potent anti-cavity properties.
I bought some $15 whitening stripes from Walmart. My teeth became more yellow after years of drinking wine (and due to age of course). The stripes made my teeth whiter (maybe 2 shades?) but not Hollywood white.

I was happy with the result and I don't feel like a need to use it again (for now). A recommendation is to use a toothpaste like Sensodyne to avoid sensitivity problems while you use the stripes.

[Image: stripes.jpg]

The product most used to make your teeth white is hydrogen peroxide. The stronger, the faster your teeth will get white but it can damage your gums so most products have a lower concentration. The stripes above can whiten your teeth for cheap if you just need a small boost. If you want a Hollywood smile, buy the mold and the hydrogen peroxide gel.