Would you hit it thread?
Isnt that Willow Smith?
(07-31-2020, 09:20 AM)blackfriar Wrote: Isnt that Willow Smith?

Close. It is Malia Obama and her sister

(07-31-2020, 06:07 AM)Suits Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 05:39 AM)Mister Happy Wrote: Can't imagine meeting her parents either

I’m sure they’d be grateful.

What parent wouldn't be happy to see his daughter with Mr. Happy lol. Maybe Barry and I could share a beer. I think I would need a beer or three before meeting Michelle.
MH, why did you even post this?  I enjoy my coffee hot and black, yes, but this is beyond the pale.  Please attempt to post pics of borderline bangable "babes" and not barf-inducing possibly-trans "chicks".  All of STW will thank you.
Ah Malia is borderline bangable. I would do it if I had enough to drink
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/KJ4KRmqZOQc?t=77[/video]
Why is it when I post videos and pics they never come out looking the way they do in preview???
https://youtu.be/KJ4KRmqZOQc?t=77
(07-31-2020, 01:51 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: Ah Malia is borderline bangable. I would do it if I had enough to drink

Why is it when I post videos and pics they never come out looking the way they do in preview???

Choose your response/poison:

1) U R GAY

2) You are not copying the full youtube link into the Youtube video dialoge and affixing &feature=youtu.be to it.  (Try it, you might like it : - )  Also, only one video per post within the timeout period.
(07-30-2020, 08:42 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: Would you???

Nope.
(07-31-2020, 02:57 PM)Helikron Wrote: ... &feature=youtu.be to it..

It still doesn't seem to work. The video appears fine in the box for typing your message, however it doesn't appear full screen in the posted message, just appears as a link. The link works. So it isn't a problem of the link not working. I think there is some type of flaw in the message board software. I see some other people with similar problems, where the link appears, but not the full screen video.
(07-31-2020, 06:19 PM)Mister Happy Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 02:57 PM)Helikron Wrote: ... &feature=youtu.be to it..

It still doesn't seem to work. The video appears fine in the box for typing your message, however it doesn't appear full screen in the posted message, just appears as a link. The link works. So it isn't a problem of the link not working. I think there is some type of flaw in the message board software. I see some other people with similar problems, where the link appears, but not the full screen video.

If this works, the static code for the Youtube video dialogue is:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ4KRmqZOQc&feature=youtu.be&t=77
And, yeah, the forum software has had this yt embedding issue for a while.  Just make a note of the fix and keep on truckin'.

*** For the record, I do not condone MH's video link but merely reposted it for "educational purposes".
Looks like her dad with long hair and decent hips for a tall, scrawny girl.
Very appropriate for this thread and for a bit of eye-wash after MH's dissapointing post.

Line 'em up and ask yourself the important questions.

*** As a note, I would not have selected the blond he chose, but I agree with his brunette selection -- even though it appears that she does not know how to properly do the back of her hair or that she still has bed-head.  Additionally, I would have swiped yes on the the black chick with the "murderous intent" in her eyes... just to find out wtf is up with her and to see if I could get her to laugh.  I bet she would brighten up nicely.
(07-31-2020, 08:56 PM)Helikron Wrote: Very appropriate for this thread and for a bit of eye-wash after MH's dissapointing post.

*** As a note, I would not have selected the blond he chose, but I agree with his brunette selection -- even though it appears that she does not know how to properly do the back of her hair or that she still has bed-head.  Additionally, I would have swiped yes on the the black chick with the "murderous intent" in her eyes... just to find out wtf is up with her and to see if I could get her to laugh.  I bet she would brighten up nicely.

Yeah, also Pewdiepie's react video to the other clip of the girl speed dating 20 guys and ending up alone pretty much tells the story of girls with average looks but completely unreal expectations and contradicting requirements. Got a good laugh.

As an addendum to the eye-wash, this fun video came to mind:

Now, back to our usual programming.

El Dandy, out.
(08-02-2020, 12:34 AM)El Dandy Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 08:56 PM)Helikron Wrote: Very appropriate for this thread and for a bit of eye-wash after MH's dissapointing post.

Yeah, also Pewdiepie's react video to the other clip of the girl speed dating 20 guys and ending up alone pretty much tells the story of girls with average looks but completely unreal expectations and contradicting requirements. Got a good laugh.

As an addendum to the eye-wash, this fun video came to mind:

[ video deleted by the site ]

Now, back to our usual programming.

El Dandy, out.

Obviously great until the end and then... *bam** ! ! !  Like the school nurse all up in your shit about the party you did her at and then her new goons show up in the new year.

Never forget.

* An un-astericked note on the vid for PD (MH notwithstanding): brah.

The original cut, for those who don't know.

(08-02-2020, 11:03 PM)Helikron Wrote: Obviously great until the end and then... *bam** ! ! !  Like the school nurse all up in your shit about the party you did her at and then her new goons show up in the new year.

I've gotta ask, how old were you when you knocked up your school nurse?  Or, did give you a private lesson on safe sex for health class?  Clearly your school days were a lot more fun than mine, which was about as boring as a church choir picnic.
(08-03-2020, 12:57 AM)JolietJake Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 11:03 PM)Helikron Wrote: Obviously great until the end and then... *bam** ! ! !  Like the school nurse all up in your shit about the party you did her at and then her new goons show up in the new year.

I've gotta ask, how old were you when you knocked up your school nurse?  Or, did give you a private lesson on safe sex for health class?  Clearly your school days were a lot more fun than mine, which was about as boring as a church choir picnic.

Per forum rules I cannot divulge that info.  (We are all at least eighteen here, right? ; - )  Anyway, Nurse Brenda was hot as fuck and she helped me get over many a "tummy ache".