No Pag or Special Ed but we have Dragan.
As suspicious as I am of JL, he has a point. Resorting to insults just drags the whole forum down.

Let's leave the rule enforcement to the mods. I have a lot of faith in Rottenapple in this area. He's obviously making an effort to find a balance between being a trigger-happy, heavy handed moderator and letting guys get away with suspicious behaviour, but judging by how Swoop has been increasingly more fun in the last week and the howls of protest from those who have been trying to co-op Swoop for their own agendas, his approach seems to be working.

Just use the report button and try to avoid public drama. I'm just as pissed as anyone about the behaviour of a couple specific members, but having repeated arguments with those individuals is just compounding the problem and is as big of a distraction as the original behaviour itself.

The best way to combat negative behaviour on Swoop is to create valuing by posting a quality datasheet.
^^Well at least that's a start. I don't hold a grudge against any Canadian. In fact I gave one canadian a rep recently-- SC87's citation, written while yours truly was heavily drunk reads: "very entertaining with good comedic timing". I grade Canadians on a curve because it's cold up there, they drink more than me, and so probably I have to assume they are less coherent as a result. So they get slack.

If anything the tenor of some of the things said, indicates that this forum allows people to voice opinions pretty freely without being unnecessarily censored. I don't think that's half bad at all.

I tried to post some datasheets recently, some did not like my thread titles or advise on Stockholm syndroming hiring managers with stuff I learned from pickup artists,  but I suspect I'll be waiting on a datasheet from my new Canadian buddy before I try to one-up him with something that is witty and has a more palatable title. I hope his datasheet is one on Canadian beer. It's a subject area that I know absolutely nothing about.

Also, my summer trip to canada was ruined because the border got shut down. I was going to go camp in a more rural part above minnesota. I hope the border opens soon, because I'd like to be able to travel again. The border w/ canada has been fucking shut down since roughly, like march.
(07-03-2020, 02:56 AM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote: I tried to post some datasheets recently but I suspect I'll be waiting on a datasheet from my new Canadian buddy before I try to one-up him with something that is witty. I hope his is one on Canadian beer. It's a subject area that I know absolutely nothing about.

Datasheets are good, but make sure it is about a topic that you actually know something about (and ideally is based on data that extends beyond your own personal experience and would be useful to others).

For example, a datasheet on how to decide which Tindr girls to have a threesome with tonight written by a male 9 model B-list actor would have limited utility for most of the Swoop membership (or anyone else). Likewise, game datasheets from virgins or game amateurs are not really what this forum needs.

Perhaps there's a hobby you've engaged in for a couple of years or a part of the world where you've spent time for which you could at least share details about the costs of accommodation and nights out, tourist sites and places of interest and then general mood and personality of the locals. Anything like this would be great for getting the ball rolling on some new discussions.
(07-03-2020, 03:04 AM)Suits Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 02:56 AM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote: I tried to post some datasheets recently but I suspect I'll be waiting on a datasheet from my new Canadian buddy before I try to one-up him with something that is witty. I hope his is one on Canadian beer. It's a subject area that I know absolutely nothing about.

Datasheets are good, but make sure it is about a topic that you actually know something about (and ideally is based on data that extends beyond your own personal experience and would be useful to others).

For example, a datasheet on how to decide which Tindr girls to have a threesome with tonight written by a male 9 model B-list actor would have limited utility for most of the Swoop membership (or anyone else). Likewise, game datasheets from virgins or game amateurs are not really what this forum needs.

Perhaps there's a hobby you've engaged in for a couple of years or a part of the world where you've spent time for which you could at least share details about the costs of accommodation and nights out, tourist sites and places of interest and then general mood and personality of the locals. Anything like this would be great for getting the ball rolling on some new discussions.

^^I'll just have to live with the fact that datasheets such as: "Backpacking/ Hostels for Dummies", "Substances in Eastern Europe ", "Police in Eastern Europe" and "Find a job the alpha way: taking the sales-approach to get an instant job offer" were all fabrications and poor writing as well.

I guess this shit is specialized knowledge or fabrication. I can't remember which.

I can now clearly see giving advise on backpacking, police, etc and job interview skills/sales techniques was my mistake.

I guess travel was a hobby of mine, and i think i spent some time overseas, but was told I was full of shit.

Maybe you try, and see if your datasheet does better than my fake ones? I reserve the right upon your posting of one, to ask you to try again, and write something useful or applicable to all of us.

Sound good?
Hilarious how Suits who did nothing on rvf but post memes and click the report button for the better part of a decade now wants to pretend he's a high value poster.
(07-03-2020, 03:26 AM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 03:04 AM)Suits Wrote:

^^I'll just have to live with the fact that datasheets such as: "Backpacking/ Hostels for Dummies", "Substances in Eastern Europe ", "Police in Eastern Europe" and "Find a job the alpha way: taking the sales-approach to get an instant job offer" were all fabrications and poor writing as well.

While your datasheet on "finding a job the alpha way" was a complete joke, you totally deserve credit for making an effort with some of your other datasheets. I think others should be giving you the benefit of the doubt.
Maybe you have softened Suits but you made fun of him when he was using his previous accounts such as Seersucker Suit and Hueristics.

Dragan you might as well bump some of your old threads or just repackage them, in case you forgot here they are from your previous account.
https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/sear...c0d00db06c
^To be fair, who HASN'T made fun of suits? lol
(07-03-2020, 04:35 AM)SC87 Wrote: Maybe you have softened Suits but you made fun of him when he was using his previous accounts such as Seersucker Suit and Hueristics.

Dragan you might as well bump some of your old threads or just repackage them, in case you forgot here they are from your previous account.
https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/sear...c0d00db06c

All I'm saying is, let's leave the moderating to Rottenapple and instead focus on making this community great.
Here are Dragan’s accounts repping each other, which he has done with other accounts in the past.

His newer account TenCentPistol reps JL after having an account for 3 days and on the same day JL reps TenCentPistol.

Also notice how the writing style is the same.

Dragan has admitted to having 10+ accounts on RVF and he’s doing it on here as well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well, there's no smoke without fire so JL will have to facetime someone to prove his identity. I actually don't care if he's Dragan but the bullshitting has to stop.

JL, are you a virgin?

And SC87, I don't know why you're so heavy on JL at the same time you're repping Special Ed, who is a much worse troll and drug addict.
Dragan may not be a virgin now but he admitted that he was when he left the states for Belgrade, I remember that he failed miserably and a high repped member met him and didn’t want to be mean and write about it online.