How to identify Tinder sluts
(06-30-2020, 10:04 PM)Kir Diesel Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 09:27 PM)OviOs Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:49 PM)el_hefe Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:15 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: There is no reason to hate on guys who succeed with online.

I don't think anyone is hating on others who find success with it on their own terms.  I have had plenty of online bangs, some great and some not so great, but to me the process got old and mundane.  A lot of it too depends on a number of variable with geographic location being a big part of that.  Some areas just aren't conducive to it depending on the circumstances surrounding the individual.  

Sometimes the thrill of the hunt equals that of the prize.  For some that might be fishing for bangs online, and for others it could the rush of approaching in person.  It is very much subjective to the hunter.

(06-30-2020, 07:15 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: FT seems to be saying that the experience in person can be unsatisfying in comparison with the expectations he formed while chatting online. Perhaps the chicks feel the same. All the more reason to not chat so much online, just use online to arrange a meeting in person, and then build a rapport in person, the same as you would when meeting someone at a bar etc.

I concur, but from my experience the general trend was women in the US demanding much more texting investment prior to meeting, no matter how much I pushed for it.  It seems like the younger ones especially wanted to have an entire first date interaction over text...no thanks.

Over the last few years, I have seen more women wanting strictly online attention and will obfuscate when you arrange a meet - their intention being continual pointless chatting.  It's like they want to show off to their friends and family that they have "a man" but without all that messy sex stuff.  If you've seen it with the younger crowd, I've seen it with the 30s and up crowd.  My first instinct is that they already have someone filling the fuckboy role and want to collect ego-massaging orbiters. Dodgy

I just had to cut off a pretty hot dutch chick for this EXACT behavior today. She moved to whatsapp pretty easily and during the texting she starts playing games.

She sets up a meet but gives herself a "cheap out" saying she might have to work and will text me THAT morning to let me know if she can hang out that evening. OF COURSE she says she has to work and then fails to even reschedule the date.

She even tried the if we dont vibe... can we be friends trick?

This is a perfect spot for that Return of the Jedi "It's A Trap!" gif.
(07-01-2020, 01:41 AM)OviOs Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:49 PM)el_hefe Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:15 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: There is no reason to hate on guys who succeed with online.

I don't think anyone is hating on others who find success with it on their own terms.  I have had plenty of online bangs, some great and some not so great, but to me the process got old and mundane.  A lot of it too depends on a number of variable with geographic location being a big part of that.  Some areas just aren't conducive to it depending on the circumstances surrounding the individual.  

Sometimes the thrill of the hunt equals that of the prize.  For some that might be fishing for bangs online, and for others it could the rush of approaching in person.  It is very much subjective to the hunter.

(06-30-2020, 07:15 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: FT seems to be saying that the experience in person can be unsatisfying in comparison with the expectations he formed while chatting online. Perhaps the chicks feel the same. All the more reason to not chat so much online, just use online to arrange a meeting in person, and then build a rapport in person, the same as you would when meeting someone at a bar etc.

I concur, but from my experience the general trend was women in the US demanding much more texting investment prior to meeting, no matter how much I pushed for it.  It seems like the younger ones especially wanted to have an entire first date interaction over text...no thanks.

Over the last few years, I have seen more women wanting strictly online attention and will obfuscate when you arrange a meet - their intention being continual pointless chatting.  It's like they want to show off to their friends and family that they have "a man" but without all that messy sex stuff.  If you've seen it with the younger crowd, I've seen it with the 30s and up crowd.  My first instinct is that they already have someone filling the fuckboy role and want to collect ego-massaging orbiters. Dodgy

I just had to cut off a pretty hot dutch chick for this EXACT behavior today. She moved to whatsapp pretty easily and during the texting she starts playing games.

She sets up a meet but gives herself a "cheap out" saying she might have to work and will text me THAT morning to let me know if she can hang out that evening. OF COURSE she says she has to work and then fails to even reschedule the date.

Oh I knew that was that a trap. I just agreed in order to get her to agree to a meeting up. I didn't want a confrontation over something that won't happen anyway. She turned out to be the type that likes that kind of shit and use guys for free non sexual attention like puppets.
(07-01-2020, 01:46 AM)Kir Diesel Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 01:41 AM)OviOs Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:49 PM)el_hefe Wrote: I don't think anyone is hating on others who find success with it on their own terms.  I have had plenty of online bangs, some great and some not so great, but to me the process got old and mundane.  A lot of it too depends on a number of variable with geographic location being a big part of that.  Some areas just aren't conducive to it depending on the circumstances surrounding the individual.  

Oh I knew that was that a trap. I just agreed in order to get her to agree to a meeting up. I didn't want a confrontation over something that won't happen anyway. She turned out to be the type that likes that kind of shit and use guys for free non sexual attention like puppets.

And this would be the perfect spot for a Kobayashi Maru (No-Win Scenario) gif.  Good luck out there.
I get what Fullthrottle is saying. There's an art... almost a lost art these days... to in-person game. I think the younger generation, having grown up on apps, hasn't perfected this well. Sure, some have, but a lot of them aren't because they're used to online game and online conversations. In-person game can be different -- more storytelling, more nuance, etc.

To me, this presents opportunity. I come from the in-person game side since Tinder didn't exist when I was at my peak. Now when I encounter women in their 20s in person, it's easy to charm the pants off them since many of the guys their age just don't have very good conversation skills and in-person game.

But at the same time, I bet those guys in their 20s are better than me at online game. That's fine too -- to each their own. One is not inherently better than the other.
(06-30-2020, 10:02 PM)zatara Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 06:44 PM)el_hefe Wrote: Wait a second, how is it a personal failure if he chooses not to participate in it because he doesn't enjoy it?  I take it as more of a personal preference that he would much rather approach women in person because it is more fulfilling to him, and that he would rather enjoy the social aspect of being out and about versus conducting his game over an electronic device.  That is hardly a failure if it produces the results that he wants to see.

This is starting to look like less of a debate over methods of game and more like you have a problem with people who possess different preferences than those of your own.

If fullthrottle had come into the thread with a simple "I prefer offline game" I would have agreed with him - as I said in post #19. I do actually prefer offline game overall too. And everyone is completely entitled to their own preferences. But thats not what he did. He posted, in a thread about Tinder, to say dating apps are a "globohomo conspiracy to turn men into autists", that "players don't use apps" and how "the forum should ban Tinder and dating apps".

When I called him out on those being some pretty ridiculous things to say he then tried to throw shade on anyone who uses dating apps with shit like this:

"A lot of guys without game benefit from apps, I get it. You probably wouldn't be able to get as many notches in real life without it. But that's sort of the problem, right? But that's why you need to constantly rotate through women on dating apps"

Its a personal failure when someone doesn't get the results he'd like from something (fullthrottle and apps in this case), so he then calls for all discussion of it to be banned on a game forum. He was pretty clearly the one who had a problem with people who possess different preferences here. Everyone else (myself included) was making the point that dating apps are a useful tool to be used alongside others, and it was silly to rule them out entirely. Not that they should be the be all and end all of things.

It's a political statement. And also just stating facts that dating app algorithms are written by and for social justice warriors. I know this because I live in the city where many of them are built, I've been to their offices, I've met these guys/gays. They aren't our allies.
If you don't think social media and dating apps and ubiquitous smart phone use is changing the culture for the worse, you're probably not paying attention.
I would agree with "personal preference" only so far as I'm not trying to make a political statement, but I am. It's about the outcome and the process, honestly.

I agree with a lot of what has been said, on both sides. Especially the comments about girls wasting your time by having excessive text conversations. But the one thing I stick with: dating apps are not just a neutral tool. They have a negative effect on the dating market. If there were no apps, the learning curve of game would significantly be less steep, yet at the same time we would be dating at a more normal pace consistent with normal human bonding. I know this because this is how it used to be. Also, don't personally attack me, I'm not your enemy. I actually have done a lot of online dating and I have had great success from it in some of the worst situations (DC. in the 2010s). Personally attacking me, questioning my game or my motives for having an opinion, that's not how we should be interacting.

With the lockdowns and closed down bars and nightlife and mandatory masks in 2020, a lot of us aren't very happy. And if the implications are we're all forced to online date, that makes me push back harder. I understand a lot of international guys are still enjoying the fountain of online dating, good for you - it isn't like that anymore in most Western countries. Even if it was, I would still say it's bad. It's had a negative impact on society. Almost every in-person pull I've had has contributed far more to my development as a man than online. Online gives me nothing.

If you're not waxing philosophic in 2020 you're probably in outer space.
(06-29-2020, 06:19 PM)fullthrottle Wrote: The forum should ban Tinder and dating apps and should just be about gaming in real life. Players don't use apps...
Apps are for the plebes and support the agenda of Globohomo to turn us into...

Um, no thanks.

If my recent threesome with two girls from online game makes me a plebe, then I would like some advice on how to be an even bigger plebe.

Any tips?
(07-01-2020, 03:11 AM)Suits Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 06:19 PM)fullthrottle Wrote: The forum should ban Tinder and dating apps and should just be about gaming in real life. Players don't use apps...
Apps are for the plebes and support the agenda of Globohomo to turn us into...

Um, no thanks.

If my recent threesome with two girls from online game makes me a plebe, then I would like some advice on how to be an even bigger plebe.

Any tips?

I applaud your threesome dude.
(07-01-2020, 02:58 AM)fullthrottle Wrote: ...

I don't think anybody truly supports dating apps but that's the world we live in.

People on the forum have proven themselves incapable of rational political discussion so the "why" questions are best avoided.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have these ideas but perhaps reconsider what venue you decide to promote them in.
(07-01-2020, 03:44 AM)churros Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 02:58 AM)fullthrottle Wrote: ...

I don't think anybody truly supports dating apps but that's the world we live in.

People on the forum have proven themselves incapable of rational political discussion so the "why" questions are best avoided.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have these ideas but perhaps reconsider what venue you decide to promote them in.

I probably agree with you.
I don't see how there is no game involved in online dating when you still have to use your game to get the girl into bed during the actual date. I understand when people say they don't like it, it's not my favourite at the best of times. But still I belatedly felt I had to include this in my arsenal, if only to get a greater quantity and variety of bangs. It's especially useful in places where social circles are king and girls won't normally put out for short-term visitors in other contexts. Then apps are more often used by girls looking for casual sex (whatever the profiles may say).

Other pet peeves I had while arriving late to this Tinder party:

- What I call mask-signalling, i.e. posting pictures of herself with a facemask on, perhaps saying that she is not looking to meet during the pandemic, even when countries are reopening and all sorts of congregations are allowed again. Add some text about how she's still looking to chat. Worst is one meme that they sometimes include about how great it is that we're now going back to Victorian-era courtship, with months of love-letters before a hand is even touched.
- Claiming that not only she doesn't do ONS, but in fact she's only looking for "friends". On Tinder. Yeah. Fuck off, go play with your dolls.
- Politics-signalling, pics of herself at a political protest. Her facial features deformed by looking angry and shouting slogans.
- BLM-signalling: replacing all pictures with a black square. I won't say anything about this situation on this forum, but I do find it amazing. I'm sure the oppressed POC of the world are delighted that some white girl in the Netherlands is abstaining from casual sex with strangers for a few weeks in solidarity with them.

(06-30-2020, 11:54 PM)Kir Diesel Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 10:42 PM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: Hoe attitude. I provoke a confrontation and assert myself immediately after shit like that. But you gotta be fine with burning the lead.

Everything is dead now but in hindsight I failed her shit tests.

1. I lied to her and said "sure" to being friends if we dont vibe in order to quickly give her comfort to meet up. I would have of course ghosted anyway if she didn't put out within a reasonable time.

2. I agreed to that shit last minute date when I shouldn't have. The correct answer was to say listen I don't have time to waste.. then lets schedule the date when you KNOW you don't have to work. I got other things to do and people waiting to see me.

All in all I tried to make things easy and comfortable for her to meet up and it blew up in my face.

Heh, I can sympathise with this. This kind of time-wasting seems to be a pandemic everywhere, across completely different dating cultures (Netherlands, Portugal, Brazilians in Portugal, w/e).

I'm late to the Tinder game, but after some trial and error I got some decent mileage out of it. One chick was going hot-and-cold on meeting for a while, then finally gave a time frame on my very last day in the country. Too bad for her, I already had another date lined up, which resulted in a bang during my last hours. Initially a lot of matches went cold and I thought perhaps I was pushing the IRL meeting too hard. But in fact this is a highly necessary filter. There is some nuance in that you do have to be able to make some conversation and get a good vibe going online, but avoid wasting time.

Although it isn't always possible, it seems the best way to deal with this kind of thing is to always have at least another one in the kitty. With the girl I didn't end up dating, I deduced that she was just using me for validation. So the only thing to do was to 1) Withhold attention and 2) Find alternatives. Got to turn the tables on these broads. This particular one is now wondering what might have been. She will have her bed made up and her legs spread the moment I come back, or so she says, but I still wouldn't prioritise her if I ever came back to her country. There are greener pastures out there.
(07-01-2020, 11:11 AM)Harem Scarem Wrote: - What I call mask-signalling, i.e. posting pictures of herself with a facemask on, perhaps saying that she is not looking to meet during the pandemic, even when countries are reopening and all sorts of congregations are allowed again. Add some text about how she's still looking to chat. Worst is one meme that they sometimes include about how great it is that we're now going back to Victorian-era courtship, with months of love-letters before a hand is even touched.
- Claiming that not only she doesn't do ONS, but in fact she's only looking for "friends". On Tinder. Yeah. Fuck off, go play with your dolls.
- Politics-signalling, pics of herself at a political protest. Her facial features deformed by looking angry and shouting slogans.
- BLM-signalling: replacing all pictures with a black square. I won't say anything about this situation on this forum, but I do find it amazing. I'm sure the oppressed POC of the world are delighted that some white girl in the Netherlands is abstaining from casual sex with strangers for a few weeks in solidarity with them.

I don't like the black square, since I can't see her face and tell what she looks like. But I take all this signalling with a grain of salt. These are just chicks who are using current events to make fashion statements. In fact you will now find some black lives types complaining that white chicks are using their movement as a fashion statement. I love chicks who are naked other than a face mask haha. It is true the signalling is annoying, there is some that I just can't get past, like the black square, I delete those idiots. But the rest I manage to get past, especially if they manage to show some skin, because I don't believe these chicks really feel that strongly about it, it's just fashion for them. I also don't believe they are necessarily indicating they don't want to meet, because I do in fact meet many, but not in Netherlands, so who knows maybe there the story is different.
Yeah I don't really care, no pictures on the profile = swipe left by default. No exceptions. I don't care if she has 10 hilarious memes or just a black square. Pictures give an indication of what the person looks like, some more realistic than others of course. What massive disrespect is implied in not having one. I am extremely tolerant but I will not indulge chicks like this.
The answer to the question at hand is heavily concealed tattoos, that are not performative. Butterfly, cursive, boring. God tier girls don't have these, but you're not getting them anyways. Promiscuous or crazy women have a lot of them - they put out but because of their indiscrimination, you're competing with a larger pool. If they don't have any at all and are borderline in looks you can expect them to be pent-up horny and also bad at sex, I love this combo because it's hilarious.Wonder how long that lasts.

Girls with pitbulls, girls with tiny dogs, not girls with retrievers or german shepherds, that's a boyfriend surrogate.

Use your superlikes on 5s.
Quite simply, I think many of the girls online are actually socially inept and don't have the capability of being vulnerable and intimate with a man (in the US at least). The pandemic has brought a greater number of such girls online (their friends aren't able to randomly introduce them to some guy) and it's astounding how effortlessly they will waste a guy's time until he proposes a meet up or even a video chat, at which point she'll ghost or make up some BS excuse (no chemistry, work, not "comfortable" meeting up, not interested) to save face. Some of us are pretty much forced into online apps as the only plausible option right now for even having a shot at interacting with a girl. Online apps have their utility but to have them as the sole method of game is nothing less than torture.
(07-01-2020, 05:19 PM)dingdongditch Wrote: Use your superlikes on 5s.

I don't tend to use superlikes on 5s, but I do agree with the general point. I never use superlikes on the hottest girls because they get them all the time. Much higher success ratio using them on a tier or 2 below that, girls that don't get them alot but you'd still bang.

Another thing that sometimes works is to add them on IG if they list their handle. Yes this takes some effort and you could argue that you're already in beta orbiter territory and falling into her frame if you do that. That's why you use 2 rules:

1. Don't add any girl that has a public IG profile (shes an attention whore)
2. Don't add any girl that has a boatload of followers. Only the ones that have a normal amount of followers and it's obvious they're not using IG just for validation.

If a girl like that accepts your follow request, she will know you found her profile on tinder and she will know what you're after. Treat it like a match and proceed as normal.
(07-02-2020, 06:03 PM)Winston Wolfe Wrote: 1. Don't add any girl that has a public IG profile (shes an attention whore)
2. Don't add any girl that has a boatload of followers. Only the ones that have a normal amount of followers and it's obvious they're not using IG just for validation.

If a girl like that accepts your follow request, she will know you found her profile on tinder and she will know what you're after. Treat it like a match and proceed as normal.

[Image: giphy.gif]
What about using Super Likes on girls that hint at or say they aren’t looking for anything serious?

I do have Gold and set it so that only people I’ve liked can see my profile.
Their profile is not catered towards you, it’s a way to entrap a hot guy then stalk them. The girls that are there not looking for anything serious that means they are looking for something serious and will play endless games as a test or puré attention. Girls that catch feels will say that post coitus too.

Course, always exceptions. The only woman truthful about it was a Chinese girl and I broke another rule - she didn’t want to give me her number either. Kind of a case by case basis. If I hadn’t been to Asia before I might have dismissed her as a time waster
I started this thread but do really prefer in person flirting and prospecting. But being married with kids, job and time consuming interests/hobbies - I need some efficiency - and be able to filter out sluts err I mean girls that are ok with being a fwb with a married guy.

Found a girl... significantly younger than me. Thin, perky, light redhead. I like that. Funny. I commented on her very low cut shirt and she flat out admitted part of her game was wearing slutty clothes. Perfect!

She invited me to her place for second date.