The hair treatment/transplant thread
I'm actually wearing a hair piece/hair system (the ones you stick with very strong glue or tape to your scalp) since last May. One of the best decisions I've ever made.

Don't wanna derail this thread though so if I get enough interest/positive responses (including Likes), I'll start a new thread with more info
Can you share some more information about the hair system

Would like to see some pics and videos of before and after as well
If it's on YouTube or Google
(10-15-2020, 11:22 PM)VitaminD Wrote: I'm actually wearing a hair piece/hair system (the ones you stick with very strong glue or tape to your scalp) since last May. One of the best decisions I've ever made.

Don't wanna derail this thread though so if I get enough interest/positive responses (including Likes), I'll start a new thread with more info

How's the maintenance?
Can a girl touch your hair during sex?
How does it look under heavy light (sun)?
Does it destroy (pull) the few hairs you have in your scalp (due to the strong glue)?

I don't think I would use one but I'm curious since it might give the best results.
(10-15-2020, 11:22 PM)VitaminD Wrote: I'm actually wearing a hair piece/hair system (the ones you stick with very strong glue or tape to your scalp) since last May. One of the best decisions I've ever made.

Yeah do another thread man.

Also would like an additional thread about the hair system including details such as hair transplant vs hair system advantages and disadvantages.
Alright I guess I'm due to start a thread about that topic Wink Just need a few days to find the time and put it together