Where to go in Brazil for lighter girls?
Hey fellas!

I'm planning to make a trip to Brazil, but not sure where I want to go so looking for a bit of a inspiration and would like some thoughts on some cities. I prefer the lighter girls in Brazil, think southern ones. I've been to Rio de Janeiro in the past where I have done well with this type. However I want to try something different and spend some time in Rio and some time in some other city when I go.

My favorite city that I've been for girls in the world is Medellin so far, while the girls are obviously really pretty and I have quite high exotic factor (scandinavia, blue eyes, tall, blonde) they are also the biggest gold diggers I've came across. Which suits me pretty well, that's def something I noticed in Rio that girls dont care too much about these things. Which I hate to admit is a bummer to me because it's just extra edge for me when they are gold diggers.

Been thinking about the following cities:

SP
Curitiba
Porto Alegre
Blumenau
Recife..Dont think I want to further north than that because my preference of lighter girls.

Criteries or bonuses:

- Girls are in to succesful men (aka gold diggers similair to medellin)
- Lighter looking girls
- High average quality of girls
- Safety
- Fun nightlife / good restaurants
- High exotic factor for a scandinavian, is there a big difference between these cities? Rio to me seems like exotic factor is going down slowly because there are so many foreigners going there. It's obviously always going  to be high regardless. But used to be way way better.
From my multiple Brazilian buddies' opinions: Porto Alegre for the prettiest white women in Brazil. I've heard PA can be tough though. I've also heard good things about Curitiba(many girls apparently have a Scandinavian look- so you could play on that). Florianopolis is where the rich Brazilians go and has many hot ones according to my Brazilian connections, but the thing is its smaller there and probably won't be too easy to game there because you'll need a social circle or some wealth to really break in there. I'd look into PA or Curitiba as your top two.

Edit: and post a data sheet to let us know how it went! Cheers.
I would recommend Curitiba. When I lived in Brazil I traveled there with my gf once, and remember thinking "damn I could see myself here."  Quite organized, it felt safe.. it even got cool/cold sometimes!

I noticed tons of white women around.. sexy ones. Could have been in some parts of eastern europe. 

My buddy lives in porto alegre. He says there are plenty of lighter women around, but in general the place is kind of a hole.  His TC.
(03-25-2020, 10:03 PM)Red_Pill_Brotherhood Wrote: From my multiple Brazilian buddies' opinions: Porto Alegre for the prettiest white women in Brazil. I've heard PA can be tough though. I've also heard good things about Curitiba(many girls apparently have a Scandinavian look- so you could play on that). Florianopolis is where the rich Brazilians go and has many hot ones according to my Brazilian connections, but the thing is its smaller there and probably won't be too easy to game there because you'll need a social circle or some wealth to really break in there. I'd look into PA or Curitiba as your top two.

Edit: and post a data sheet to let us know how it went! Cheers.
Yes, thats what I heard as well that the south is very tough. I did well in Buenos Aires which people also claimed to be tough. I heard same about Floripa, however I dont like the idea of it being so touristic and I dont like these typical vacay spots where a lot of people come and go. I'm really not that into ONS compared to the average guy.
(03-26-2020, 08:59 PM)k pop Wrote: I would recommend Curitiba. When I lived in Brazil I traveled there with my gf once, and remember thinking "damn I could see myself here."  Quite organized, it felt safe.. it even got cool/cold sometimes!

I noticed tons of white women around.. sexy ones. Could have been in some parts of eastern europe. 

My buddy lives in porto alegre. He says there are plenty of lighter women around, but in general the place is kind of a hole.  His TC.

Cool thanks, happy to hear. Im surprised there isnt more information on south Brazil, I think they have of the prettiest women in the world. I guess most guys never bother to go since the north is way easier and Rio / SP more fun
How expensive is Brazil compared to Colombia IRL? Everything online seems to suggest it's super fucking expensive.
Curitiba and Porto Alege had hotter white girls compared to Sampa and Rio in my experience.
(04-15-2020, 08:31 PM)Wannabang Wrote: Curitiba and Porto Alege had hotter white girls compared to Sampa and Rio in my experience.

Any recommendations in these cities? Or any info at all would be great since there is basically none. A lot of people claim its tougher but i never hear about people that been there.

Not sure about how pricey Brazil is compared to Colombia, 1st tier cities in Brazil are more expensive for sure. Rest I have no clue
I stayed near Parquo in Bela Vista in Porto Alegre (POA) which was a decent area (though do your research and be careful of many of the surrounding neighbourhoods which are known to be dangerous). I remember I managed to get an airbnb apartment for a discounted 750 dollars equivalent for 5 weeks. No idea what it would cost now (this was back in 2016). Curitiba I was in for 4 days if I recall and in some hostel (I forget where in town).

I think you need to study as much Portuguese as possible before you go, otherwise you will have a lot of trouble I think. Tinder was hard probably because of this. 100+ matches but very little English (and most were not that hot). Got 1 bang with a white girl who was a strong 6. I did 60-70 daygame approaches (95% in POA, 5% in Curitiba). There were some hot Italian looking girls with cartoonish wide hips (which I love) whom I approached but they were quite brutal and I was blown off a lot. I got DG lay in POA (weak 6 I would say). In Curitiba I got a SDL from this MILF (weak 6 too who gave me an IOI and whom after an instant date invited me to her place). This was 4 hours before my flight to Mexico I recall. Never had an experience like that before since. My Portuguese was a lot better by that stage so it was a worthwhile investment; otherwise I would never have pulled this off.

To get those truly hot white girls, social circle game would have been the only way for me at least. I knew a friend who was visiting POA often and had a local girlfriend there (who he has since married) who took me to some house parties and introduced me. One of the girls wanted to kiss me at a party but she was a 4 at best so I declined. I in turn couldn't get anywhere with the hotter girls I wanted. Too bad I guess.

Night-game seemed very tough. I don't really do night-game anyway but I went there with this cool low key Brazilian guy I met in Gramado. Got nowhere when I did some bar approaches. I can imagine social circle would have been a game changer though.

There are some very interesting places to visit in Rio Grande do Sul (southermost state of brazil where POA is) such as Gramado (safe, Christmas themed town that makes you feel like you were in Germany or something). Also, Montevideo and Buenos Aires (both of which I visited afterward) are not so far by bus. I didn't visit Iguassa Falls (wish I did).