If I had to do it all over again, I would ________
This is not intended to be a regret post.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have gotten a more specialized degree in college, like something STEM (science, technology, engineering, math), or even a Bachelors in business. The amount of time spent on a liberal arts degree in Political Science taught me to think critically, but if you're going to invest 4 years, I believe there are better routes to go.

...I would have taken online business ventures more seriously almost 2 years ago and would have gotten a jump start on this whole travel thing. 

No one is going to give you the life you want. Take action.
Started gym earlier and eaten healthy earlier.
-I did see the rise of social media (Instagram) coming and did cash in on it somewhat but didn't stick with it and IMO I lost valuable time that I am trying to make up now. Its going well but I would have been lightyears ahead of where I am now and would probably be a millionaire now or close to it.

-Also wish I took online dating more seriously but thank god theres always new apps dropping so eventually we will get a reset button.

Not a regret post but now I'm always on the lookout for opportunities and will not simply write something off as being "stupid" before doing my due diligence. I HATE Tik Tok for example but I am watching it carefully as to not have a repeat of "what do I need Instagram for when I have Facebook".