Coronavirus Lockdown Game: First Date Ideas
Of course getting a girl straight back to your place day, night, or online would be best.

If you need to get a first date outside your pad what are some bright ideas?

I thought taking some mixed drinks in travel bottles and walking a park in the late afternoon after work before dark or day drink walk during the day. What else?
Whether you want to be meeting women right now is up to you. But you will never have a better excuse to invite girls straight over than right now.
I met this girl on Saturday for some dinner and she came straight back to my place. Been pretty much strictly fucking, watching netflix, and laughing at all the crazy people in the news. Lockdown game's been fun so far.
All the guys that stuck around 3rd world countries must be cleaning up.
Can confirm lots of horny girls on tinder in Saigon right now with a lot less expat/tourist men to service them.

Loaded up tinder for the 1st time in a while today, and matched with a BUSTY 19 yr old girl freak.

Said she was looking for a guy with a nice bod and a big dick lol.

Exchanged some nudie pics..she'll be coming over later in the week.
Invite her out to lick ice-cream at a store.  Of course, you will buy the tub she licks.  Don't let her go crazy.  This is paramount.  Ice-cream is a staple food.  Don't let the cops throw you off your game.  They are just white-knighting against you.  Be polite and knowledgeable.  Once home with her to "eat" the ice-cream, it is business as usual.  Ice-cream floats with vodka and the roll in the hay/comforter. Maybe a wife will become of her in the morning.  Life is risk and risk pays off -- more often than not.
^ What the fuck lol?

I'd stick with any excuse to come to the house (cooking dinner, netflix and chill, whatever). Otherwise hiking or a walk around to the beach or park. Definitely tricky without having drinks available as a date but throws you out of your comfort zone!

If you have a common area in your building like a rooftop, gym, or jacuzzi, that might be a really great draw for the next few months...
Just meet at theirs or at yours.

It's actually easier than I thought to invite myself to a girl's place.
I actually did it the other day where I just asked the girl what she was up to tonight and she asked what I was going to be up to and I said I was looking to share a glass of wine with her and then I asked where she lived and if she had Netflix at home and it was like the most natural thing in the world.
I had only talked with her for about a minute once before.
Travesty, did you post up that post about 4chan on Roosh's forum? I've been so busy and can't believe I missed that. Let's talk in private. I'm aware politics isn't allowed here.
I don't mind spys.  I am from a country no one can recall now.  However, we still have castles on earth and constellations in space.  This is the WTF Moment in the time of human history.

(03-19-2020, 05:35 AM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote: Just meet at theirs or at yours.

It's actually easier than I thought to invite myself to a girl's place.
I actually did it the other day where I just asked the girl what she was up to tonight and she asked what I was going to be up to and I said I was looking to share a glass of wine with her and then I asked where she lived and if she had Netflix at home and it was like the most natural thing in the world.
I had only talked with her for about a minute once before.

Once you internalize that its possible, and normal/reasonable, it becomes easy.

Sometimes, having something unique at your home, like a few bottles of (cheap) wine that you have been waiting to try, or a special cocktail recipe, can be an excuse for staying in.  Of course, with the Chinese-Wuhan virus, your excuse is built in.
(03-19-2020, 05:03 AM)Dali Wrote: ^ What the fuck lol?

It's just a suggestion, bro.  Lighten up.  Don't take it so seriously.  The game model is exactly the same as yours, with one added step.  

And I enjoy the added step.

It is a filter move.

First date unknowns for me have a red-flag tolerance level of like 8 verses like 3 for a known girl.

The adage is: the more you fuck her good the more desirable she becomes to other men.