What style works best on North Europeans for ONSs/SNLs?
I'm realizing what works with American girls is a major fail with women from this region.

Things like evoking curiosity or having an are of mystery about you almost always works in the US - west coast girls in particular. Which is awesome for me because it's sort of how I naturally am anyway. But with Northern Europeans I'm noticing it has the exactly opposite affect. Almost works like a repellant the abruptness by which they do an about face, going from complete ioi to turning cold at a drop of a dime.

So I was wondering, what's "game" with Northern Europeans? Do German girls respond to the same game? Again, asking in the context of ONS type of deal in perhaps places where they are vacationing.
(03-14-2020, 12:48 PM)Purplewire Wrote: I'm realizing what works with American girls is a major fail with women from this region.

Things like evoking curiosity or having an are of mystery about you almost always works in the US - west coast girls in particular. Which is awesome for me because it's sort of how I naturally am anyway. But with Northern Europeans I'm noticing it has the exactly opposite affect. Almost works like a repellant the abruptness by which they do an about face, going from complete ioi to turning cold at a drop of a dime.

So I was wondering, what's "game" with Northern Europeans? Do German girls respond to the same game? Again, asking in the context of ONS type of deal in perhaps places where they are vacationing.

Can you elaborate more on what exactly you mean with "evoking curiosity or having an are of mystery about you"? 

And when exactly do they go cold? Like when you do/say what exactly?
I think you will get better quality responses here if you specify exactly which countries you are talking about. Northern Europeans is still too vague. Gaming German girls, Dutch girls and Belgian girls for example are all quite different in my experience and respond to different things. If you are just talking about German girls vs West Coast USA then make that clear.
(03-14-2020, 12:48 PM)Purplewire Wrote: I'm realizing what works with American girls is a major fail with women from this region.

Some Nordic countries are very direct, perhaps what appears mysterious and intriguing to women in California appears silly and childish to Northern European women, specially if there is a language barrier they may just not understand what you're trying to do. Besides you probably already appear exotic, and they are used to seeing Hollywood movies. Just act more direct and mature, and let the mystique of Hollywood do the work for you.
Sorry. I meant Scandinavians (Swedes, Norwegians) and German.

So where exactly is the "game"? What differentiates you from the herd besides looks?
(03-17-2020, 04:05 PM)Purplewire Wrote: Sorry. I meant Scandinavians (Swedes, Norwegians) and German.

So where exactly is the "game"? What differentiates you from the herd besides looks?

You said "the abruptness by which they do an about face, going from complete ioi to turning cold at a drop of a dime." If you are in fact correctly interpreting their response as "complete ioi" before, and I assume that you then talk to them for a second, and they "turn cold" then there is something that is not apparent to them from further away, that becomes apparent to them when you are closer and/or speaking, that turns them off. I guess you need to pay closer attention to exactly what point the ioi's are turning cold in order to figure it out. Or, go through a process of elimination, say as little as possible, and gradually add until you figure out what it is. It seems it isn't just a question of not doing something, you seem to be doing something wrong.
Be aggressive, be funny and be cool and you will do fine. I think making jokes about their culture can work well too, but I think it's prob better to avoid femenism/racism type of topics because its a bit of a soar spot for most girls in these countries.
You want ONS? Be very good looking with a good Tinder profile. That's it
Ive found German girls outside of Germany easier to game than when they are in country due to their "barriers" going down.

Ive banged countless German girls (Been here for almost 10 years so makes sense).

What works FOR ME is to have a great sense of fashion and have an air of arrogance around you.

I run nightgame mostly so everything I say here is in the context of that. You approach German girls with a very cool, nonchalant air about you. Slightly higher energy than her but not too much higher. I find they really HATE when you show too much interest right away.

What works really well is the old "push/pull" and keep her guessing if you actually like her or not and this gets them interested like crazy. Almost like make her qualify herself to you even though you are the one who approached in the first place.

Even if i dance with girls I don't go in for the grind right away... just dance a small distance away from them.. show some moves, come in closer and push off again.

In Short, the attitude you have to portray is - "You look somewhat interesting, let me see if you are worth my time or not"

ONS is VERY much so on the table between nightgame and Tinder if your game is good enough..

***This is advice is specifically targeted toward GERMAN girls**** I don't know how it will work with other nationalities you mentioned.

I should be moving permanently to the Netherlands in the next 90 days and will start to understand Dutch women towards the end of the year.
This sounds like somthk g that would work in American girls. So no difference in approach? Hmm.
I’ve been with way more German and foreign girls than American girls so I don’t have a basis for comparison anymore.

The last time I had something with an American girl was 2017 I think.
(03-26-2020, 09:49 AM)Kir Diesel Wrote: Ive found German girls outside of Germany easier to game than when they are in country due to their "barriers" going down.

I've never been to Germany but I have banged a 21 years old German girl from online and she was super easy. Furthermore she was pale, pretty, and was behaving super demure and shy which turned me on very much.

Are many of them like that inside Germany also? But by checking on Okcupid it seems to be a pussy purgatory (full of short-haired, tatted women)
Don’t confuse German girls in country vs them out of country. I had a much easier time with them out of country than when Jan and Jochen are around.

Ok Cupid is the wrong place to be looking for them. Tinder, Bumble and maybe Lovoo. I haven’t used Lovoo in years so I don’t know for sure on that one.