What nationality and ethnicity of women give you the most love?
Also, what is your race? (if ur a white guy, kinda specify if you look white as fuck like a viking or racially ambiguous)

When I say most love I mean you barely have to try that hard with them, they are good with you from the get go.
Viking checking in.

I get IOIs from every race of women. Benefit of being at the top of the dating racial hierarchy.

But if you dont bang women who don't show you any immediate IOIs then you're probably dumpster diving and have no game. OPs continuous posts on this subject indicates he's in that camp.
Pale white bro checking in.

Mainland Chinese born girls and it is not even close. The way they act before and during sex is probably what most women experience of a the average guy being thirsty and lusting after them. The point it borders on desperate.
(03-05-2020, 05:12 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: Viking checking in.

I get IOIs from every race of women. Benefit of being at the top of the dating racial hierarchy.

But if you dont bang women who don't show you any immediate IOIs then you're probably dumpster diving and have no game. OPs continuous posts on this subject indicates he's in that camp.

almost albino checking in. agree with the above. if you have a great vibe/good game you should have all different nationalisties/ethnicities checking you out. white, black, Asian, etc.

noticed women in Indonesia/philipines seem to be the most procative online tho e.g sending me "hi" first. or and a compliment.

but more importantly I think you should go for what you want. not what is easiest. you want to be the chooser not the chosen. but depends on your goal/women your attracted too.

what I hear your asking is if your white whats the easiest girls to fuck? or am I wrong?
if you asking that just do tinder in Indonesia +philipines. you could fuck many 3,s 4,s 5's multiple times a day/week. depends if your really into Asian girls. 
that's not my goal. im more focused on hotness so looking for 7s and up which 99% of the time will not be online or in asia. 
your asking who likes me rather than what to do like. work on this. will take more experience but youl get there I you keep going.
e.g if you really like blondes but not many like you. id go to the top cities with blondes and keep going until you get the hottest blondes on the planet. same with whatever women your into. 

DONT settle for less than attractive women. id rather fuck one 7 than 100 5's but that's me
Figure out what women your into that would be my advice. BE HONEST with yourself.
alot/most guys I see doing online dating are fucking less than attractive women and if they were being honest with themselves they would agree. they might fuck alot of women in a short space of time. but... they secreclty know there not fucking the hottest women they really want. 
fucking the hottest women is 100 x more gratifying. this is my experience tho.

Benefit of being at the top of the dating racial hierarchy.
[Image: laughing-so-hard-gif-1.gif]

[Image: 3-Dumb-and-Dumber-Laughing-Gif.gif]

[Image: laughing.gif]

Maybe if it's just Stormfront we are talking about, nice laugh to start my morning thouugh.
(03-05-2020, 04:47 AM)Here Are Words Wrote: Also, what is your race? (if ur a white guy, kinda specify if you look white as fuck like a viking or racially ambiguous)

When I say most love I mean you barely have to try that hard with them, they are good with you from the get go.

White guy, "handsome", 175cm,  slim/athletic (68 kg).

1) Latinas.
2) Shorter, petite brunettes.
300) White women with blonde highlights

Here Are Words Wrote:Maybe if it's just Stormfront we are talking about, nice laugh to start my morning thouugh.

I don't know where you live or have been, but in my experience in most places, taller and put-together white guys, as a group, sit at the top of the heap.

In real life for individuals, that can change fast if the guy is a doofus or chode. But sometimes not even then, lol...
I should have enough experience to know, but does anyone else have the problem or solved the problem of easily attracting Latinas in Latin America, yet having a piss poor track record of attracting American born Latinas?

I know passport game, exotic factor etc... gives a big boost, wondering if anyone has cleared this hurdle or helped other guys clear this...
^ I think you kind of answered your own question.
(03-05-2020, 11:32 AM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote:

almost albino checking in. agree with the above. if you have a great vibe/good game you should have all different nationalisties/ethnicities checking you out. white, black, Asian, etc.

noticed women in Indonesia/philipines seem to be the most procative online tho e.g sending me "hi" first. or and a compliment.

but more importantly I think you should go for what you want. not what is easiest. you want to be the chooser not the chosen. but depends on your goal/women your attracted too.

what I hear your asking is if your white whats the easiest girls to fuck? or am I wrong?
if you asking that just do tinder in Indonesia +philipines. you could fuck many 3,s 4,s 5's multiple times a day/week. depends if your really into Asian girls. 
that's not my goal. im more focused on hotness so looking for 7s and up which 99% of the time will not be online or in asia. 
your asking who likes me rather than what to do like. work on this. will take more experience but youl get there I you keep going.
e.g if you really like blondes but not many like you. id go to the top cities with blondes and keep going until you get the hottest blondes on the planet. same with whatever women your into. 

DONT settle for less than attractive women. id rather fuck one 7 than 100 5's but that's me
Figure out what women your into that would be my advice. BE HONEST with yourself.
alot/most guys I see doing online dating are fucking less than attractive women and if they were being honest with themselves they would agree. they might fuck alot of women in a short space of time. but... they secreclty know there not fucking the hottest women they really want. 

I agree if you're talking about sportfucking. It's a sport, and you should go for the gold. 

But I've made this point before ... if you're in the west and looking for long-term partner (wife), then I'd go for someone who legitimately admires you. Someone below your own SMV. If she has to chase you, that helps. 

That way you might make it 15 years, instead of only 10, before she dumps you and takes the kids and moves the plumber in. Maybe your kids will be old enough by then to hold a few good memories of you even after your wife alienates them from you.
(03-05-2020, 12:06 PM)Here Are Words Wrote:

Benefit of being at the top of the dating racial hierarchy.
[Image: laughing-so-hard-gif-1.gif]

[Image: 3-Dumb-and-Dumber-Laughing-Gif.gif]

[Image: laughing.gif]

Maybe if it's just Stormfront we are talking about, nice laugh to start my morning thouugh.

It's just statistics bud. There's been plenty of studies that show this. Plenty of Fish data also shows it. White men are preferred by a massive margin. 

Your anecdotal musings on the subject are entertaining but dont alter this reality. 

When you get outside the Western world, this phenomenon becomes even more extreme. Good fucking luck pulling anything but whores in SEA haha. People are unapologetically racist in this part of the world.
Ideally tall, blonde and with blue eyes as well. I’m white but don’t fit this category.
I don't disagree that white guys would probably be among the most desired groups but unless something has changed in a massive way in recent years, the white guys I see chicks bending over backwards for on the spot are more Christian Bale or Channing Tatum looking. Usually a dark or brown-haired white guys. Now those guys, I agree have some significant market value.

Blond guys do not seem to do that well unless they are filthy loaded or abnormally handsome but I can say that for any race, even Asian men. A tall and handsome guy of any race will do well. That is why I laughed when ole dude was parading being a blond male as being top of the hierarchy, not unless she wants that green card homie and even then she'll cheat on your ass with a BBC or a Clark Kent looking dude and that's just the truth.

Hell, I'd say all else being equal, even a handsome minority has a higher value than a blond or ginger white guy.

I'll also say that blonde women who are the most desired female demographic bar none do not want anything to do with blond haired men. I rarely see a hot blonde with a blond guy in the US, I even see them dating interracial more. This is proven by the fact that a minority outslays a blond guy in Scandinavia anyday.

I don't really care about a shithole jungle country where a greencard and first world passport can get you pussy lol.

(03-05-2020, 11:32 AM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote:

This is my dilemma right now although it is not so black and white like that.

As a guy who isn't even white, I can easily get blondes that look decent because blondes fucking love a well put together minority these days. I can get a blonde or really white looking girl in the 6 to 8 range easily. 

My taste is more for a Latin looking girl or a girl with more of that dark haired tanned skin look but is still white. I notice a lot of those kinds of girls are not as easy or naturally easy if you are not a white guy. Blondes and pale girls open up to minorities often but more tanned and olive skinned brunettes have their own complex they are dealing with in wanting to be associated most with whiteness. TBH, I even run into this with Latinas.

It's like do I respect the market that is there for me and wants me, my natural champions as I call them.

Or do I perhaps go for women I am actually attracted to but initially see me as neutral as best.

I mean I love Slavic women with countries where dark hair are common or that kind of look is really common (you know what I am talking about I think). Yet when a girl has been raised to want people who are not white dead and buried or see them as less than humans, it's something I cannot fuck with when running game.

It is interesting to see though because women are not that visual as you may think, social brainwashing affects what they find attractive more than it does for us men.
I actually have brown hair/green eyes.

Not all vikings/scandinavians are blonde you dumb mutt.

That said, blonde dudes clean up in most parts of the world. Latin america, asia, even most of Europe gonna do better than a mongrel like you.

Facts.
HAW you are taking things too personally.

In most non white countries these girls dream of snagging themselves a blond guy with blue eyes. Deal with it, don't be so sensitive.
This guy is the new Mixx lol.

I remember him saying he had an orgy with 7 white chicks in North Dakota all on account of him being latin haha.
(03-05-2020, 03:04 PM)Travesty Wrote: I should have enough experience to know, but does anyone else have the problem or solved the problem of easily attracting Latinas in Latin America, yet having a piss poor track record of attracting American born Latinas?

I know passport game, exotic factor etc... gives a big boost, wondering if anyone has cleared this hurdle or helped other guys clear this...

Do you live in a Latina neighborhood? Just think of the statistics. Latinas are a minority in the USA, and a majority in Latin America. Many Latin American men can't do any better than a Latin American woman, they live in the same neighborhood, they invest huge energy whereas you have to go out and search to find one and probably won't devote as much time. There is also of course the racial hierarchy in dating. They may feel slightly intimidated, and may react coldly as a way to protect themselves from rejection. They can also be traditional, and put up defenses to scare away the thirsty. I have met some more indigenous ones, dark skin although nice body, who genuinely wonder why I am interested in them, since in their racial hierarchy I am at the top and they are in the lower third. So they would focus on men who they consider equals or maybe in the middle third, slightly above them, since, due to the difference, they assume I would not stick around. Perhaps you just have to be able to convince them you have "honorable intentions" i.e. looking for a girlfriend and possibly get married at some point in the future, and not just looking for the ONS. In this calculus, the Latino neighbor even though less desirable than you is easier for them.
You are taking desperation for a green card to a first world country as genuine attraction, westerners of any color or really anyone from a first world country can pull that off. Even East Asian men slay in poor starving countries due to this.

And no, I have not felt any disadvantage versus a blond dude.

I don't disagree that white guys are at the top of the pecking order as of right now but just notice that those ones are usually dark or brown haired and not blonds. When I have had blond friends do well, they were either handsome, wealthy, or had status. Blond women might be at the top of the sex hierarchy or whatever but blond men are far from it.
As a blond blue eyed guy I wont get into any flame wars over my genus' positioning in sexual hierachies (mainly because I am based in China and all I come across every day is "You die!" "You seriously think your people are the best??!! H aha ha I am laughing so much right now, you pig snot baboons are the hairs on a pigs anus!" "Foreigner Bad! China No. 1!" is all I seem to see online at the moment)

Ive had a few blond girlfriends and its interesting that even in the West blonde/blue eyed couples do seem to turn heads and attract peoples interest but... personally, I was never THAT attracted to those girls.
They dont stand out to me.

My experience is that in clubs, friendship groups etc. from a romantic point of view Blonds just seem to ignore one another.

I cant even think of famous blond chicks that I particularly like. I appreciate them, but thats it: compared to other 'types'.

Maybe its familiarity breeds contempt or maybe its the species inbuilt need to diversify. Like Im 6'3" and Im not especially attracted to tall women (5'10/5'11"/6'), very short girls on the other hand give me an instant boner.

I am especially turned on by girls with darker brunette or black hair, and I also have confirmed Yellow Fever.

Anyway, thats just my experience.
(03-06-2020, 05:02 AM)Here Are Words Wrote: Hell, I'd say all else being equal, even a handsome minority has a higher value than a blond or ginger white guy.

I'm sure that is how it is bro haha. That is why I have huge amounts of blacks, Latinas, and Asians (not to mention whites) throw themselves at me. They just can't find that one handsome minority and they are settling for me in the meantime.
(03-06-2020, 01:41 PM)Bienvenuto Wrote: My experience is that in clubs, friendship groups etc. from a romantic point of view Blonds just seem to ignore one another.

I cant even think of famous blond chicks that I particularly like. I appreciate them, but thats it: compared to other 'types'.

Maybe its familiarity breeds contempt or maybe its the species inbuilt need to diversify. Like Im 6'3" and Im not especially attracted to tall women (5'10/5'11"/6'), very short girls on the other hand give me an instant boner.

I am especially turned on by girls with darker brunette or black hair, and I also have confirmed Yellow Fever.

You're on to something here. I am darker skinned and have a great experience with blondes, redheads, black girls, and to an extent Asian girls. Any other kind of women? My experiences tend to be awful. Even when you see darker skinned guys on travel threads doing well, they are getting the most action in places like Scandinavia and the blonde countries.

I have felt like Latinas (foreign or westernized), Arab girls, and tanned brunettes in general that are hot have given me the worst treatment. Even on a social setting, I get treated like a lower being or get a lot of stink-eyes. My worst experiences have come from Arab women, Latinas, and tanned brunettes/dark haired girls. I can immediately feel from the get go that the vibe is not there and the same warmth or IOI I would get from a white girl is non-existent.

When I was growing up, white women would be so warm to me and white girls would usually be social with me, dated some without issues. If you got a naturally tanned brunette in the group from a more foreign/less Anglo background? I was getting treated poorly on a social level and god forbid any success with them sexually.

Even among Latinos and more ethnic dudes, I see that they usually end up with blondes, redheads, or pale white girls. For a while I thought that it was because they pedestalize these women more but I found that over the years that is not the case, white girls are just nicer and receptive to them.