Women and their exes
It's often said that male sexual attraction is a light switch and women are a slow boil. But when it comes to relationships the opposite seems to be true.

Did you ever notice how once the woman's attraction fades, you are dead to her? They will very rarely return to old boyfriends and are more than happy to cut them off.

As a man I am happy to meet and fuck my ex-girlfriends. I rarely feel disgust towards them. Of course I wouldn’t restart a relationship.

Does that jive with your experience?
lmk if you have any questions man
Yea it's like a balloon, Alot of work to inflate their attraction but only takes a little prick and it deflates to zero instantly. I can always sense the exact moment a girl loses attraction, you can feel it.

I'm pretty sure most wives merely tolerate their husband or at most respect him. Their minds just cant feel attraction the same way men do.
(03-02-2020, 04:05 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote: I'm pretty sure most wives merely tolerate their husband or at most respect him.

I don't think many wives respect their husbands.

Women lose attraction for their men -- I'd say it's the rule, not the exception. It's hard if not impossible for a woman to maintain her attraction long-term. If the man is quite a bit higher than her in SMV, that's a big help, but in no way foolproof.

I think this trend is baked in to the human race. Throughout the epochs, women could not afford to get too comfortable or be too loyal. Those who felt that inner restlesness and kept an eye out for a better deal tended to survive and reproduce at a higher rate.
While I agree that women lose attraction for their men, if you give her the good dick she’ll normally want more. Whether you’ve broken up or she’s lost raw attraction or not. Also, I don’t think it makes a big difference if you wife one up with a much lower SMV. Guys always say that but I think you’ve actually lowered your own SMV by getting with her. That’s how she’ll judge it and so will other women. A
(03-01-2020, 07:16 AM)churros Wrote: It's often said that male sexual attraction is a light switch and women are a slow boil. But when it comes to relationships the opposite seems to be true.

Did you ever notice how once the woman's attraction fades, you are dead to her? They will very rarely return to old boyfriends and are more than happy to cut them off.

As a man I am happy to meet and fuck my ex-girlfriends. I rarely feel disgust towards them. Of course I wouldn’t restart a relationship.

Does that jive with your experience?

I don't have anything to add to this, but it's generally true. Attraction, respect and loyalty are clearly far more complicated things for the average woman than they are for the average man.

But I can say that I really fully understand it. All I know is how to give attraction the best possible chance of occurring and how to avoid stepping on any landmines in the process of getting her pants off.
I don't think it is a light switch, I just think women are wimps and are unable to express anything that is difficult for them or puts them in a potential bad light.

I think they start losing attraction over time, say nothing about it expecting you to *just know* which of course takes all responsibility for expressing their own emotions off their own shoulders.

Then one day it is over, and that is the first time they actually tell you about it. What seems like the first complaint to you is the last straw for them.

They are wimps, pure and simple.
(03-02-2020, 08:47 PM)debeguiled Wrote: I don't think it is a light switch, I just think women are wimps and are unable to express anything that is difficult for them or puts them in a potential bad light.

I think they start losing attraction over time, say nothing about it expecting you to *just know* which of course takes all responsibility for expressing their own emotions off their own shoulders.

Then one day it is over, and that is the first time they actually tell you about it.  What seems like the first complaint to you is the last  straw for them.

But I see that as a feature, not a bug. The alpha of today is always in danger of falling off his game. She's watching really closely for signs of that happening, and scouting out potential replacements. Maybe it will happen sooner, through injury, illness, loss of livelihood, getting burned out by life, or getting put in your place by someone more masculine. Maybe it will happen later, through aging. Isn't that the essence of marital shit tests? "Does he still have it? Let's check. And how about now? And now? And now?"

For most of human history, this was literally a life/death matter for her and her kids -- who wants to get caught flat-footed with some washed-up doofus when a lion comes around?

The modern era is unique in that women no longer depend on men for survival. I believe that's why we're in such a bizarro world for gender relations and mating. From square one, in her mind, you're that washed-up doofus. Most of the value a male could bring, historically, is obsolete. You're good for some fun, a little companionship and sex, but in the big picture you are not essential. So you can't expect relationships to be all that stable or meaningful.
(03-02-2020, 09:58 PM)WombRaider Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 08:47 PM)debeguiled Wrote: I don't think it is a light switch, I just think women are wimps and are unable to express anything that is difficult for them or puts them in a potential bad light.

Then one day it is over, and that is the first time they actually tell you about it.  What seems like the first complaint to you is the last  straw for them.

But I see that as a feature, not a bug. The alpha of today is always in danger of falling off his game. She's watching really closely for signs of that happening, and scouting out potential replacements. Maybe it will happen sooner, through injury, illness, loss of livelihood, getting burned out by life, or getting put in your place by someone more masculine. Maybe it will happen later, through aging. Isn't that the essence of marital shit tests? "Does he still have it? Let's check. And how about now? And now? And now?"

For most of human history, this was literally a life/death matter for her and her kids -- who wants to get caught flat-footed with some washed-up doofus when a lion comes around?

The modern era is unique in that women no longer depend on men for survival. I believe that's why we're in such a bizarro world for gender relations and mating. From square one, in her mind, you're that washed-up doofus. Most of the value a male could bring, historically, is obsolete. You're good for some fun, a little companionship and sex, but in the big picture you are not essential. So you can't expect relationships to be all that stable or meaningful.

The unfortunate truth for young men today.

I would say they are like children, rather than they are wimps, but I agree that this is a big part of it.

I also think it is because women inherently have more options. Most men have to put in work to find a mate. Any attractive woman mostly just has to choose from many options. This leads to a very different mindset. It is very easy for them to walk away, unless the man is around the level of the highest status man that she thinks she can get. That short-circuits their brains, similar to how men's brains tend to short-circuit when a woman is the highest level of attractiveness that he thinks he can get.

The fact that women are much less dependent on men for survival these days no doubt exacerbates this situation massively.
Exes are an ex for a reason. Dont go back to your own vomit. Iron rules of Tomassi: better effort spent creating new relations with new women than re-constructing a failed relationship. Keep it moving.