Friendliness of local dudes and receptiveness of chicks correlation
I have this weird strange theory that might not be so weird or strange at all. Over the years traveling, I notice how guys from some cultures are chill AF and easy to get along with, they seem relaxed. In the same way, women from that culture are easy to game too. It isn't just international, I've seen it in America too.

What if the friendliness and demeanor of local dudes is a good litmus test to how the women in the area are?

If local dudes are quick to fight or get angry, it means they are not getting much sex due to local women being stuck up so they get easily angered. If local dudes are chill, it means the women in the area know how to satisfy men and are not the icy type.
Please stop posting useless threads like this one.
This sounds like a lot of mental gymnastics
just cause a guys friendly to you doesn't mean a girls gonna fuck you.

I find the opposite. e.g In Russia many guys don't like me. are not friendly but a lot of the girls like me.
to be honest im not interested in if men are friendly or not Im looking for/dating women. im focused on the women. if men are friendly in that area/city/country its a bonus.
depends what your looking for?
if I was looking to live in a city long term. e.g 6 months it would be more important if people generally where friendly. depends on you also. the vibe you put out. certain cities are friendly and more open than others e.g scanadavia people are more reserved. but that's a gereraliseation.
I found the middleast to be very welcoming and friendly people. taxi drivers bought me tea. not a good idea. but I wouldn't wanna live in beruit. not for me
Not true in Vietnam. The local guys are dicks and seem to hate foreigners. The women are friendly and pretty easy to hook up with. I think the guys are jealous.
I find viet dudes fairly friendly assuming you are not trying to steal their girl or ex. Now, online expat groups the haters stand out. But in real life, I don't find it the case.
(02-17-2020, 04:08 AM)ViceHunter Wrote: Not true in Vietnam. The local guys are dicks and seem to hate foreigners. The women are friendly and pretty easy to hook up with. I think the guys are jealous.

exactly what I wrote above but for Russia and numberous other countries ive been too.

some guys hate that your taking there women. even though there not there women. no man has ownership of a women. 
women choose who they fuck.

id say focus on the receptiveness of women in the city your in/you choose to go. minimum of 50 approaches if your doing daygame or nightgame to get a data set of the receptiveness of women to you in the city you are in.
harder to figure out receptiveness online until you meet for a date. then id count how many dates vs how many women got sexual with you. id count a kiss as being sexual. not sex but its sexuality. but...some women you can be sexual with and not kiss but that's the rare case.