London
I am curious to learn about your experience to pick up women in London, England. What is the scene like and anyone did any preparation before arriving? If so how did you do it?
for volume its one of the best cities in the world. if your into daygame. you could approach everyday all day if you wanted too.
its where yad, tom torero, and some of the top daygamers in the world perfected the art of daygame.
get a place close to oxford circus and or covent garden.

you will see many guy approaches on oxford circus. sometimes the girl you approach maybe have been hit on 9 x that day so prepare for this. e.g my go to line use to be "well you must be attractive for all these guys to come upto you" she cant argue with that compliment.
but the amount of women there are you could get through them all. 20 guys on street approach on Saturday yes...but there are 10000s of women on the street. so each guy could approach 100 girls a day easy. but if your good you don't need to do that.

London has such a huge mix youl find almost any women race, look you want. its a case of hunting through/searching a bit sometimes. 100s of shops each side oxford circus if you like shop game.

clubgame there are many clubs cant comment on tho. also lester square/traflagar square outside clubs for gutter game (Approach on street at night) thursay fri sat night 9pm til 4am. approach to your hearts content.

if you go now use a big umbrella its properly gonna rain. big so you can cover you and the girl.

most important thing like an tourist place if your doing daygame

1) find out if she lives in London cause she might be flying home in a few hours
2) is she attacted?
3) has she got time to go with you for tea/coffee etc
4) try make it happen
What do you think of the Shoreditch area? I'm going to London in 2 weeks.
I hope all goes well for you. Would love to hear how things develop.

Is there anyone who can suggest any websites or apps t do some approach es before actually arriving in London?
(02-15-2020, 05:10 AM)Snow Johnson Wrote: What do you think of the Shoreditch area? I'm going to London in 2 weeks.

don't know try it. 

the most important thing is finding out if shes lives in London. if not you might have a very short window to sleep with her.

(02-16-2020, 01:27 PM)Mtsita Wrote: I hope all goes well for you. Would love to hear how things develop.

Is there anyone who can suggest any websites or apps t do some approach es before actually arriving in London?

don't understand how you can approach women without being there in real life. you mean messaging girls online?
(02-13-2020, 01:32 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: for volume its one of the best cities in the world. if your into daygame. you could approach everyday all day if you wanted too.
its where yad, tom torero, and some of the top daygamers in the world perfected the art of daygame.
Is Yad still at it? 
I remember about 5 years ago seeing him prowling round the mall in a city i used to live in. Bloke stands out like a sore thumb. I have to say i have major reservations that he was actually getting genuine bangs from the girls he was daygaming. It always seemed like "gay best friend game" from the stuff i saw. He seemed a nice guy, and had some charm, but i'm willing to bet he's been friendzoned more time than he's had hot dinners.

(02-15-2020, 05:10 AM)Snow Johnson Wrote: What do you think of the Shoreditch area? 

Full of cunts tbh mate.
With regards to day game in London, unless your an 8+ looks wise with top tier pulling game... dont bother. If a London girl is really in the mood for a good dicking down then she has the supply of an endless amount of model lookalikes on tinder. So to sweep her off her feet on the street you need something special.

In terms of night game in London, your best option is night clubs. Theres some great messy places in the east end I could recomend for a good night and a very high chance of taking a girl home with you if you stick around long enough till the early hours.
(02-19-2020, 01:16 PM)Greavsie Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 01:32 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: for volume its one of the best cities in the world. if your into daygame. you could approach everyday all day if you wanted too.
Is Yad still at it? 
I remember about 5 years ago seeing him prowling round the mall in a city i used to live in. Bloke stands out like a sore thumb. I have to say i have major reservations that he was actually getting genuine bangs from the girls he was daygaming. It always seemed like "gay best friend game" from the stuff i saw. He seemed a nice guy, and had some charm, but i'm willing to bet he's been friendzoned more time than he's had hot dinners.

(02-15-2020, 05:10 AM)Snow Johnson Wrote: What do you think of the Shoreditch area? 

Full of cunts tbh mate.
I met Yad in Tallinn a few months ago, was teaching a client in Helsinki before he said. Cant tell about his results in daygame, but he was pleasant to talk to.
(02-15-2020, 05:10 AM)Snow Johnson Wrote: What do you think of the Shoreditch area? I'm going to London in 2 weeks.

Shoreditch has been dead for years in terms of the "New cool hangout". It quickly got over gentrified and the crowd that made it what it was moved on along ago. Theres far better places in the east end to kick it than Shoreditch and Dalston these days.
Is Yad still at it? 

I don't know I think he still teaches around the world. think he has puayad.com or yadpua.com. sure youl find him on google.
yads a super cool guy. him and andy were my first teachers in daygame. I don't believe hes the best teacher of daygame but arguably he was one of the top daygamers in London.
you cant fake being cool and yads one of the coolest guys ive met in my life. in the top 10 and ive met russell brand, dane cook, tyler, Julien, brad, alex, todd most of the old rsd guys. 
I was next to him when he got a Lithuanian 8s number and he pulled her in from the waist to him she looked very interested. 
I wouldn't say anything bad about yad but the only thing id say is hes not very technical and specific in his advice comprared to tom torero e.g tom breaks it down. yad might say up your vibe, which might not help a guy. even if its the truth. 

also heard Anthony hustle is great but only skyped with him
also heard tay social from L.A is great but never met him.

(02-21-2020, 12:12 AM)Kano1993x Wrote: With regards to day game in London, unless your an 8+ looks wise with top tier pulling game... dont bother. If a London girl is really in the mood for a good dicking down then she has the supply of an endless amount of model lookalikes on tinder. So to sweep her off her feet on the street you need something special.

In terms of night game in London, your best option is night clubs. Theres some great messy places in the east end I could recomend for a good night and a very high chance of taking a girl home with you if you stick around long enough till the early hours.

sorry dude but that's a load of bollocks. check out rich at street attraction hes not a model and he pulled consistent hot girls from daygame and street game at night

look at krauzer hes not a model looking guy and hes fucked 100s of girls all over the world. was tom toreros wing. 

the most famous best looking daygamer was paul janker and according to tom in his prime he did look like a male model but 90-95% of guys do not look like a 9/10 model.

most of the top daygamers in the world are very rarely good looking. most are average and many less than that.

So to sweep her off her feet on the street you need something special. NO you need to approach her which most men dont and have above average game. get how to use eye contact correctly...tease/flirt well. etc etc like any good daygamer.

if you point out an 8 on the street. its not uncommon i could approach her either get her number or and idate within 2-5mins.
not 100% might get the first girls number or 2nd sometimes 3rd but usually no more than 1-3 approaches unless im having a bad day. am i a model...? YES....no....but i do have a 12 inch....joking its only 11 lol. im a 6.5 in looks above cute but not hot. 
I use confidence, charisima, humour, persistence, touch + logstics.
London is still a viable option if you have the will power to approach huge numbers with small expectations of ROI. While I understand that one person's experience will differ from another due to a bunch of factors, I'll have to agree with Kano. London is a 1st world city that attracts and produces some of the richest and most successful men in the world. This combined with the highly unbalanced dating market makes competition fierce. Anything less than an intermediate level game and a decent amount of social intelligence will yield poor results.
(02-21-2020, 12:44 AM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote:
Is Yad still at it? 

I don't know I think he still teaches around the world. think he has puayad.com or yadpua.com. sure youl find him on google.
yads a super cool guy. him and andy were my first teachers in daygame. I don't believe hes the best teacher of daygame but arguably he was one of the top daygamers in London.
you cant fake being cool and yads one of the coolest guys ive met in my life. in the top 10 and ive met russell brand, dane cook, tyler, Julien, brad, alex, todd most of the old rsd guys. 
I was next to him when he got a Lithuanian 8s number and he pulled her in from the waist to him she looked very interested. 
I wouldn't say anything bad about yad but the only thing id say is hes not very technical and specific in his advice comprared to tom torero e.g tom breaks it down. yad might say up your vibe, which might not help a guy. even if its the truth. 

also heard Anthony hustle is great but only skyped with him
also heard tay social from L.A is great but never met him.

(02-21-2020, 12:12 AM)Kano1993x Wrote: With regards to day game in London, unless your an 8+ looks wise with top tier pulling game... dont bother. If a London girl is really in the mood for a good dicking down then she has the supply of an endless amount of model lookalikes on tinder. So to sweep her off her feet on the street you need something special.

sorry dude but that's a load of bollocks. check out rich at street attraction hes not a model and he pulled consistent hot girls from daygame and street game at night

look at krauzer hes not a model looking guy and hes fucked 100s of girls all over the world. was tom toreros wing. 

the most famous best looking daygamer was paul janker and according to tom in his prime he did look like a male model but 90-95% of guys do not look like a 9/10 model.

most of the top daygamers in the world are very rarely good looking. most are average and many less than that.

So to sweep her off her feet on the street you need something special. NO you need to approach her which most men dont and have above average game. get how to use eye contact correctly...tease/flirt well. etc etc like any good daygamer.

if you point out an 8 on the street. its not uncommon i could approach her either get her number or and idate within 2-5mins.
not 100% might get the first girls number or 2nd sometimes 3rd but usually no more than 1-3 approaches unless im having a bad day. am i a model...? YES....no....but i do have a 12 inch....joking its only 11 lol. im a 6.5 in looks above cute but not hot. 
I use confidence, charisima, humour, persistence, touch + logstics.

Have to agree to disagree on that one. Majority of these public day gamers are charlatans with a course to sell you. 

tom torero was exposed repeatedly hiring actresses for his videos complete bullshit artist. Yad got caught using dating sites to find girls for his infields.

Credit where credit is due though, they are clever marketers who could sell ice to the eskimos. They pray on a demographic of men who believe that naturel charisima and confidence is something that can be taught.

Ofcourse the man that has the minerals to approach a women on the street has more of a chance than the guy that doesnt approach who has a 0% chance, but the fact is a girls already made up her mind if shes sexually attracted to you within the first few seconds before you have even opened your mouth. No amount of banter or great chat changes a girl level of physical attraction to you.

You only have to reverse the roles to see through it. Lets say your a man who's a solid 8 and your approached by a girl whos steady average 5/6. No matter how great her confidence is she doesnt suddenly become more physically attractive because she seems cool. Sure you might even give her your number to polity applaud her boldness. However birds of feather flock together and what all these PUA's wont tell you is its just a straight up numbers game and your physical appearance is atleast 90% of the contributing factor.
"You only have to reverse the roles to see through it. Lets say your a man who's a solid 8 and your approached by a girl whos steady average 5/6. No matter how great her confidence is she doesnt suddenly become more physically attractive because she seems cool. Sure you might even give her your number to polity applaud her boldness. However birds of feather flock together and what all these PUA's wont tell you is its just a straight up numbers game and your physical appearance is atleast 90% of the contributing factor."

Too lazy to word it myself. Dont agree with everything, but that is the gist of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBb0--mw1WQ
(02-22-2020, 10:14 PM)bigbadpua Wrote: "You only have to reverse the roles to see through it. Lets say your a man who's a solid 8 and your approached by a girl whos steady average 5/6. No matter how great her confidence is she doesnt suddenly become more physically attractive because she seems cool. Sure you might even give her your number to polity applaud her boldness. However birds of feather flock together and what all these PUA's wont tell you is its just a straight up numbers game and your physical appearance is atleast 90% of the contributing factor."

Too lazy to word it myself. Dont agree with everything, but that is the gist of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBb0--mw1WQ

Theres definitely both sides to the debate for sure and alot of it does come down to the individual person, but its hardly a surprise a dating coach / pua is trying to push the agenda that looks only play a minor role in your ability to seduce top tier women. He claims comptency in human psychological and to have done his research on the subject. but anyone whos got a shred of knowledge on human evolution and mate selection can see his talking out his ass and pulling figures out of thin air.

For example when he tries to use the hunter gather age for his agrument. He suggests that a women would choose the derpy looking male with a higher social standing in the tribe over the well built muscular strong male with a lower level of social standing in the tribe. This is complete and utter bollocks hes talking. How does he even know that there was a set hierarchical structure when scholars / historians havent been able to provide any information on how early hunter gather tribes operated? lmao 

Women have been hard wired since the early dawn of humanity to select the strongest mating partner to provide the best chance of healthy strong childern surviving. Its literally how the human race survived. The notions of social standing / influence have only come about since settled civilization and thats a blink of an eye in terms of human history. Evolution is a slow process and our brains havent changed in their core cognitive function for men or women.

Jesus just look at the Tinder experiment to see just how much girls really value looks over personality in this day and age https://cheezburger.com/3017733/guy-cond...ng-results

Are charm and swagger important? 100% but the fact is these pua coaches made alot of money of the notion that average looking guys can bang top quality models with the right level of game and their looks will account for very little of their success. Its misleading
Well what is the point? go and get plactic surgery to look like a Hollywood star or brood how unfair it all is?