How To Escalate Physically & Turn A Girl On (Live Demonstration)
I know a lot of guys struggle with closing and just generally what to do after you pull a girl back to your place. This video demonstrates the optimal way to escalate & gives several tips on building sexual tension and turning a girl on

Step 1: Observe Body Language - how she is sitting will be a big indicator of where she is at. Is her body open towards you or closed off and away. You want to match her body language with yours (Shown in video)

Step 2: Build sexual tension -Intensify eye contact, slow down speech. Escalation starts with your eyes and voice.

Step 3: Utilize body proximity & light touches - Further intensify sexual tension by sitting closer to her and lightly touching her arms and legs (demonstrated in video)

Step 4: Go in for kiss - If you followed 1-3 then by this point she should be craving your kiss. Often there is no “perfect moment”, just better moments. Pick one and go for it. You have to be the one to make the move

Step 5: Kiss her neck, collar bone, and ear - These are typically very erogenous areas for women and after kissing her lips for a bit, you want to start moving your lips down to further turn her on

Step 6: Light choking & hair pulling - A lot of women enjoy being choked or having their hair pulled as long as it’s done right and at the right time. If you are kissing her neck and she’s lightly meaning then that time is here. You want to start off very gentle and gage her response. If she tenses up, then that’s it. However, if she lets out a Moan then you can go a bit harder (demonstrated in video)

Step 7: Physically pick her up - At this point, you can physically pick the girl up and put her on your lap. This will further turn her on and allows for a very easy transition to sex

Let’s not make this another troll thread. If you disagree with anything I am saying specifically then feel free to share your perspective. Otherwise, stop bitching
Waiting for the comments to start rolling in here.
(02-11-2020, 05:09 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: [Image: phDnBbx.jpg]
When I want to escalate physically I usually move the table over and challenge them to an MMA fight.

It doesn't always turn them on but with the rear naked choke they always submit.
(02-11-2020, 05:09 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: Step 7: Physically pick her up

[Image: eJVZZ5W.jpg]
It’s cool to ask if I have any questions?
I prefer the buttery smooth advice of Grand Puba

Grand Puba Wrote:Step one, first you grab honey by the waist
Step two, then you move at a ghetto pace
Step three, then ya look her dead in the face
Step four, now it's time to leave this place

There's more good stuff in the rest of the song.

lmk if you have any more questions man.
OP, is it cool if I lyk if I have any questions?
@smash Ofcourse
(02-11-2020, 05:09 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: Let’s not make this another troll thread. If you disagree with anything I am saying specifically then feel free to share your perspective. Otherwise, stop bitching

(02-11-2020, 06:33 AM)billydingdong Wrote: When I want to escalate physically I usually move the table over and challenge them to an MMA fight.

It doesn't always turn them on but with the rear naked choke  they always submit.

(02-11-2020, 06:42 AM)Smash Wrote: It’s cool to ask if I have any questions?

(02-11-2020, 06:46 AM)billydingdong Wrote: lmk if you have any more questions man.

(02-11-2020, 06:55 AM)Suits Wrote: OP, is it cool if I lyk if I have any questions?

(02-11-2020, 06:55 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: [Image: Kgy.gif]
Quote:This video demonstrates the optimal way to make viewers cringe
^Fixed

I feel like I was click raped
I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned this, but the most important part of escalating is getting the girl in a private environment where she feels safe and comfortable. It's understand that your job as the man is to provide protection and make her feel safe, at a minimum. If you can't pull that part off then forget about anything else.
@el hefe. Yes, I have written separate articles on that. This one is focused on what to do after the girl is at your place
(02-11-2020, 09:52 PM)finchfry157 Wrote: @el hefe. Yes, I have written separate articles on that. This one is focused on what to do after the girl is at your place

Gotcha.  I know for me, depending on how the meetup goes down, I start on steps 1-4 before I even get back to my place. I've noticed that sometimes when I go for the makeout the girl is like "well finally!" I try to pace myself somewhat...you can make the mistake of getting too sexual too quickly, but on the other hand if you delay too long she might lose interest or think you're a weirdo.  Obviously it depends on the girl, but I've delayed the first steps of escalating until I got back to my place and by then the girl was starting to wonder if I was even into her or not at that point.  Again, entirely subjective to each encounter but there are definitely instances where it is appropriate to start escalating while still at the venue.  

I find myself traveling frequently so my favorite place is the hotel bar with quick and easy access to transition to my hotel room. The reason is two fold, we have a drink to set the mood and she gets plausible deniability since it wasn't a straight up booty call with her coming directly to my room. But yeah, steps 1-3 and sometimes even 4 happen before I even get her back to my place. It keeps the tension and sexual interest peaked.
Do you know how you can tell if a forum member is a narcissistic jerk who does not give a damn about this community and is only interested in promoting his own brand/low-grade products?

[Image: oIApi3M.jpg]

Half a year on the forum, over one hundred posts, a dozen of this own threads and he has yet to read a single post that he though was worthwhile enough to give that poster a little encouragement (at personal cost of about two seconds of his own time).

This is how you know that someone is only on a forum to suck value away from it.
Finch how did you get that girl to be part of the video? She kind of makes herself look like a skank for no reason unless you're going to share profits with her.
(02-12-2020, 02:44 AM)SC87 Wrote: Finch how did you get that girl to be part of the video? She kind of makes herself look like a skank for no reason unless you're going to share profits with her.

Just tried watching the video. Cringe-city.

This could make for a fun forum challenge. How long can you watch the video before the pain in your frontal lobe forces you to hit stop?

I survived 61 seconds before I couldn't take it any more.

I like how Finch is talking about body language at the very same moment that his body language is telling us that he's super uncomfortable. He's got his knee up to protect himself from the borderline 5 sitting across from him. It looks like his primary impulse early in the video is to go into the fetal position.

The halting, brief and uncomfortable touch of her knee at 3 seconds tells me everything I need to know about Finch's game. Everything about Finch's body language says "virgin."

However, to be fair, I have to give credit where credit is due and the girl deserves some credit. She's got a 5 body and a 4 face, but she makes up for it in a big way with personality and confident energy. I don't think I could bring myself to bang her (my standards are low, but not that low), but I'd totally invite her to any party I was throwing. Positive, infectious energy is always a good thing.

She probably has a ton she could teach Finch about inner game. If she had a YT channel on pickup, I'd watch it just to see what she had to say on the topic.
I never bothered to watch any of his vids, actually never even noticed the links Haha.

I'll just say , the girl is a shit pig , loose skin , pig/ dog face , chubby and out of shape, covered in tattoos , so pale she hasn't seen the sun in years , probably a yeasty drunk and the guy looks like a coke head I grew up with that overdosed and died when he was about 30 years old . What a trainwreck. Can anyone take this shit seriously?.
(02-12-2020, 03:20 AM)Daryush Neubache Wrote: I never bothered to watch any of his vids,  actually never even noticed the links Haha.

I'll just say , the girl is a shit pig , loose skin , pig/ dog face , chubby and out of shape, covered in tattoos , so pale she hasn't seen the sun in years , probably a yeasty drunk and the guy looks like a coke head I grew up with that overdosed and died when he was about 30 years old . What a trainwreck.  Can anyone take this shit seriously?.

So it sounds like you have a question man?
(02-12-2020, 03:45 AM)repodude Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 03:20 AM)Daryush Neubache Wrote: I never bothered to watch any of his vids,  actually never even noticed the links Haha.

I'll just say , the girl is a shit pig , loose skin , pig/ dog face , chubby and out of shape, covered in tattoos , so pale she hasn't seen the sun in years , probably a yeasty drunk and the guy looks like a coke head I grew up with that overdosed and died when he was about 30 years old . What a trainwreck.  Can anyone take this shit seriously?.

So it sounds like you have a question man?

I'm sure he'll lyk if he has a question.