The Vietnam Thread
(10-30-2019, 12:12 PM)WombRaider Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 11:53 AM)flipguy Wrote: I want me some Viet milf

Same.

[Image: 244.png]
Having read the thread all the way through has made me come to a decision. You guys are killing it and I want a piece of the action. I am coming out there in mid January for 6 months+. The pipelining starts now.
(11-05-2019, 05:56 PM)ViceHunter Wrote: Having read the thread all the way through has made me come to a decision. You guys are killing it and I want a piece of the action. I am coming out there in mid January for 6 months+. The pipelining starts now.

How are you going to screen for wife potential? Do you think it will be hard to be abstinent with so many beautiful women around?

Oh, wait, sorry -- wrong forum.
(11-05-2019, 07:35 PM)WombRaider Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 05:56 PM)ViceHunter Wrote: Having read the thread all the way through has made me come to a decision. You guys are killing it and I want a piece of the action. I am coming out there in mid January for 6 months+. The pipelining starts now.

How are you going to screen for wife potential? Do you think it will be hard to be abstinent with so many beautiful women around?

Oh, wait, sorry -- wrong forum.

I just found out what happened to rooshv forum today. Thought it was a joke at first. I guess this place is now the main game forum on the internet.