Do opposites attract if your goal is to get ONS with dimes?
I used to peek over at RVF back in its heyday and the common theme with traveling was that if you are a really white looking dude, go to Asia, South Americal, or a more tanned European country. If you are not white or even a white guy that is darker looking, don't go to the same places but instead go to Scandinavia or very pale European countries. 

Even looking around in a major city, I do notice it is not that common for me to see a hot blonde girl with a blond-haired guy and plenty of dime pieces who have that slightly exotic look to them (Irina Shayk comes to mind per se) go for blond and Nordic-looking men.

Even with white women that look good, I do see a lot of blondes and gingers in interracial relationships compared to more of an Olivia Culpo looking chick going for a minority. One of my friends is a Latino guy, closest celeb lookalike is Aaron Hernandez, who seems to get a good reception from blonde girls, black girls, and just about any race that isn't "ethnic". What he tells me is that blondes and redheads are a lot nicer to him from the get-go while dark-haired girls shit-test more and tend to not give it up as easily. My friend does not have any luck with good looking Latinas even though he has looks working in is favor.

But I am wondering if this is all confirmation bias on my end.
(02-08-2020, 07:05 PM)Here Are Words Wrote: I used to peek over at RVF back in its heyday and the common theme with traveling was that if you are a really white looking dude, go to Asia, South Americal, or a more tanned European country. If you are not white or even a white guy that is darker looking, don't go to the same places but instead go to Scandinavia or very pale European countries. 

Even looking around in a major city, I do notice it is not that common for me to see a hot blonde girl with a blond-haired guy and plenty of dime pieces who have that slightly exotic look to them (Irina Shayk comes to mind per se) go for blond and Nordic-looking men.

Even with white women that look good, I do see a lot of blondes and gingers in interracial relationships compared to more of an Olivia Culpo looking chick going for a minority. One of my friends is a Latino guy, closest celeb lookalike is Aaron Hernandez, who seems to get a good reception from blonde girls, black girls, and just about any race that isn't "ethnic". What he tells me is that blondes and redheads are a lot nicer to him from the get-go while dark-haired girls shit-test more and tend to not give it up as easily. My friend does not have any luck with good looking Latinas even though he has looks working in is favor.

But I am wondering if this is all confirmation bias on my end.

The only thing that works with dimes is HIGH VALUE, especially with regard to ONS.  First of all, I never see dimes out and about alone which makes ONS difficult since they don't want to abandon their friends.  But even if you were lucky to see one, you had better be the highest value man available to her to even win her attention, let alone score that night.

Opposites attracting is irrelevant in this regard.  It is about the guy's VALUE.
Favorite Countries:  Finland, Latvia, Ukraine, Serbia, Montenegro, Georgia, Japan, Argentina.

Countries For Future Travel:  Norway, Sweden, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bosnia, Macedonia, Moldova, Uzbekistan.
(02-09-2020, 08:03 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: The only thing that works with dimes is HIGH VALUE, especially with regard to ONS.  First of all, I never see dimes out and about alone which makes ONS difficult since they don't want to abandon their friends.  But even if you were lucky to see one, you had better be the highest value man available to her to even win her attention, let alone score that night.

Opposites attracting is irrelevant in this regard.  It is about the guy's VALUE.

Absolutely true. There is no EASY button for Indian guys who are obsessed with blondes to push.

Like men, women want fulfilment. If they're hooking up, they want it to be a fulfilling hookup. If they're in a relationship, they want it to be a fulfilling relationship. If they're working a job, they prefer that it be a fulfilling job (having enough money to pay the bills is a possible trade-off, but only a temporary one).

If a woman sizes up a man and immediately determines that sleeping with him is not going to be a fulfilling experience, aside from being in the right place at the right time and getting her so turned on that she altogether stops thinking rationally, your only real play is to be a man of enough value that taking your dick doesn't make her feel like she got the short end of the stick.
(02-09-2020, 08:33 AM)Suits Wrote: If a woman sizes up a man and immediately determines that sleeping with him is not going to be a fulfilling experience, aside from being in the right place at the right time and getting her so turned on that she altogether stops thinking rationally, you're only real play is to be a man of enough value that taking your dick doesn't make her feel like she got the short end of the stick.

I see you
OP,

Yes, certain places are better for certain people.

However, that is only relevant if you have the means to travel and live abroad.

You will need to maximize your looks and game to be able to succeed and live anywhere.
First, you can be exotic and butt ugly at the same time. So there's that.

Secondly, "opposites attracts" gets you loads of 5s and 6s if that's all you bring to the table.

Not sure where you live but yea you're definitely suffering from confirmation bias. Dimes almost always date local men, and of a similar socio-economic/cultural/racial background. Rare to see a white guy in Vietnam even with a 7 and that's a country with significant white god factor.

It's not even really a race thing. Not many western euros or americans are popping into Ukraine and wifing up 8s. Just look at Roosh lol!

Point being women are very much more concerned with local status and where you fit into that hierarchy. Even good looks can go only go so far with that. You have to put down roots in a place and have value that can be easily quantified in their bird brains. Some b-level actor manlet in Vietnam who probably makes a fraction what I do is going to have to have more status in a hi-so Saigon night club. It's retarded but it is what it is.
So was this thread all about the OP not being able to bang Olivia Culpo or Irina Shayk?
id rename the question: how to...get a ONS with dimes

answer:

1) be in a city full of dimes
2) have or develop great game. verbal+psyical+logstics
3) 99% of the hottest girls/dimes wont be by online. ask any good player getting dimes
(02-10-2020, 02:33 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: First, you can be exotic and butt ugly at the same time. So there's that.

Secondly, "opposites attracts" gets you loads of 5s and 6s if that's all you bring to the table.

Not sure where you live but yea you're definitely suffering from confirmation bias. Dimes almost always date local men, and of a similar socio-economic/cultural/racial background. Rare to see a white guy in Vietnam even with a 7 and that's a country with significant white god factor.

It's not even really a race thing. Not many western euros or americans are popping into Ukraine and wifing up 8s. Just look at Roosh lol!

Point being women are very much more concerned with local status and where you fit into that hierarchy. Even good looks can go only go so far with that. You have to put down roots in a place and have value that can be easily quantified in their bird brains. Some b-level actor manlet in Vietnam who probably makes a fraction what I do is going to have to have more status in a hi-so Saigon night club. It's retarded but it is what it is.

I think this could be more of a western world type of thing and a lot more nuanced than what I was making it out to be. Maybe it becomes less of a confirmation bias when culture is similar but the look different?

I am a newbie compared to you guys so you could lay it down better than I could.

Like one of my friends is a Hispanic guy who actually looks like a white guy with dark hair, he tells me he is not into blondes and redheads but they love him, his type is more dark haired girls that are hot who do not show the same interest.
Opposites only attract when you are high status and she's low status. That's the most likely situation you're going to attract a girl out of your league looks wise.
Quote:Like one of my friends is a Hispanic guy who actually looks like a white guy with dark hair, he tells me he is not into blondes and redheads but they love him, his type is more dark haired girls that are hot who do not show the same interest.

I don't think you can draw broad conclusions simply based on hair color. That is just a matter of personal preference.

As for the broader point of opposites attracting, as said above, the best situation will be when you are high status, whether it is wealth (most common) or just have status in the location (owner of a hotel she is staying it, local IG fame, etc), and she is of average to low status. The other option is just having really good game and catching her at the right time. All else being equal, women are typically attracted to men who are somewhat similar to them.
(02-13-2020, 04:44 AM)Here Are Words Wrote:
(02-10-2020, 02:33 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: First, you can be exotic and butt ugly at the same time. So there's that.

I think this could be more of a western world type of thing and a lot more nuanced than what I was making it out to be. Maybe it becomes less of a confirmation bias when culture is similar but the look different?

I am a newbie compared to you guys so you could lay it down better than I could.

Like one of my friends is a Hispanic guy who actually looks like a white guy with dark hair, he tells me he is not into blondes and redheads but they love him, his type is more dark haired girls that are hot who do not show the same interest.

Thats hardly an opposites attract situation. 

If opposites attracted, youd see Indians with blonds. But unfortunately for the former the attraction is entirely 1 sided haha.
(02-13-2020, 10:46 PM)SpecialEd Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 04:44 AM)Here Are Words Wrote:

Thats hardly an opposites attract situation. 

If opposites attracted, youd see Indians with blonds. But unfortunately for the former the attraction is entirely 1 sided haha.

While not exactly Indians due to the laundry list of things fucked up with that culture, I do see a good number of hot blondes going for darker dudes (blacks and Mexicans) than I would a more tanned brunette or dark-haired white girl that looks good. 

Even the very few South Asians I did know who were chill dudes, more Pakistanis than Indians for some reason, got a decent amount of attention from blondes.

Blondes seem to go crazy for darker dudes from what I have seen, it's rare for me to see a hot blonde with a blond guy in North America.