2020 Europe Thread
Haha, cool. I usually focus on the Ural region. Do you have any favorite geographics?

My actual plan was to hit the depths of South Eastern Europe and Russia but that was planned two months ago. Right now my focus will only be on Russia. I will skip my plans for Eastern Europe indefinitely and focus on Russia and South America. My two most favorite geographical regions for the games
(03-27-2020, 08:38 AM)Kamaki Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 05:56 PM)Originale Wrote: @Blake2: Yes I agree age is also important, but as you said you can compensate with money in Ukraine. That is what make it good and why it's the most visited country for sexual trips.
For me Ukraine was always a place where you can get hot girls if you splash out some money. And I still see it that way. Western game never worked much with hot girls in Ukraine unless you give up some quality for increasing notch counts.

For me a huge and lasting recession in Ukraine would be a positive thing for us. Less money around, local guys becoming unemployed and with less money for personal grooming and going out, lower prices, girls getting more interested in foreigners again since more local guys will be broke.
There will be more foreigners hunting but I think there will be something for everybody in that case.

The exchange rate is already getting better.

Economic growth is never good for us. All countries that experienced economic growth (or lots of funding from the EU that helped them grow) turned to shit for sexual trips. Czech Republic, Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, Polonia....they are all bad now.
When economic conditions improve girls don't care anymore about foreigners and are happy with local guys. If they want sex with a foreigner they go on vacation in some Mediterranean islands and they can choose from thousands of hot, young and athletic guys lining up to them. And we don't get any younger, so for us it's bad news.

I have seen guys "compensating with money in Ukraine" usually in the form of whoremongering. Having money is always useful, but I've seen plenty of guys with money come to Kiev for a week or two, rent an apartment on Kreschatyk, spend their time eating in nice restaurants, walking about, not talking to girls, and best case scenario they leave Kiev after having banged some hookers or getting a couple of massages.

Then there are those PUA types that barely have a bean in their pocket but work hard and sometimes get some decent results.

There has been a huge recession from 2014 for a few years, where were you?

Don't underestimate the amount of guys with money in Ukraine, there are many without and many with, given the choice of a local guy with money, or a foreigner with money, then you'll be kicked to the kerb

"The exchange rate is already getting better. "

How much lower do you need it before you can make a mark in the country?

There are not many men with lots of money in Ukraine. There are some sure, but not many.
I want the exchange rate to hit 50 (it's now around 29 against the swiss franc) and this is very possible if the country goes into a full lockdown for 6 months or more. They don't have lots of foreign reserves to prop up their currency. 
Russia is doing the same.....with oil prices plummeting, the central bank is using its foreign reserves to not let the ruble slip too much. Probably they will keep it below 100 (against the euro). But Russia has massive foreign reserve (over 500 billions) so they can do it, Ukraine can't do it for long.

As for the rest, when I switched from Poland to Ukraine I experienced a culture shock. In Poland money isn't much of an advantage in seducing girls. They don't decide to sleep with you because you have money or take them to fancy places. They either like you or not (usually they do, especially in the past).
In Ukraine money is a huge factor in sleeping with a girl. Gifts and fancy places are very important if you want to sleep with the hottest girls there

I don't believe Russia is a pussy paradise or better than Ukraine. It depends what you want.
For example I slept with the most beautiful girls in Ukraine, not in Russia. If you have some money to spend Ukraine in my opinion is much better for high quality.
Russia is good in 2nd tier cities but it's not a walk in the park. And conversational Russia is really important if you adventure in Siberia or the Far East. In Russia I mainly look for medium term relationships, they are better for that than ukrainian girls
(03-27-2020, 02:57 PM)Originale Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 08:38 AM)Kamaki Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 05:56 PM)Originale Wrote: @Blake2: Yes I agree age is also important, but as you said you can compensate with money in Ukraine. That is what make it good and why it's the most visited country for sexual trips.
For me Ukraine was always a place where you can get hot girls if you splash out some money. And I still see it that way. Western game never worked much with hot girls in Ukraine unless you give up some quality for increasing notch counts.

For me a huge and lasting recession in Ukraine would be a positive thing for us. Less money around, local guys becoming unemployed and with less money for personal grooming and going out, lower prices, girls getting more interested in foreigners again since more local guys will be broke.
There will be more foreigners hunting but I think there will be something for everybody in that case.

The exchange rate is already getting better.

Economic growth is never good for us. All countries that experienced economic growth (or lots of funding from the EU that helped them grow) turned to shit for sexual trips. Czech Republic, Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, Polonia....they are all bad now.
When economic conditions improve girls don't care anymore about foreigners and are happy with local guys. If they want sex with a foreigner they go on vacation in some Mediterranean islands and they can choose from thousands of hot, young and athletic guys lining up to them. And we don't get any younger, so for us it's bad news.

I have seen guys "compensating with money in Ukraine" usually in the form of whoremongering. Having money is always useful, but I've seen plenty of guys with money come to Kiev for a week or two, rent an apartment on Kreschatyk, spend their time eating in nice restaurants, walking about, not talking to girls, and best case scenario they leave Kiev after having banged some hookers or getting a couple of massages.

Then there are those PUA types that barely have a bean in their pocket but work hard and sometimes get some decent results.

There has been a huge recession from 2014 for a few years, where were you?

Don't underestimate the amount of guys with money in Ukraine, there are many without and many with, given the choice of a local guy with money, or a foreigner with money, then you'll be kicked to the kerb

"The exchange rate is already getting better. "

How much lower do you need it before you can make a mark in the country?

There are not many men with lots of money in Ukraine. There are some sure, but not many.
I want the exchange rate to hit 50 (it's now around 29 against the swiss franc) and this is very possible if the country goes into a full lockdown for 6 months or more. They don't have lots of foreign reserves to prop up their currency. 
Russia is doing the same.....with oil prices plummeting, the central bank is using its foreign reserves to not let the ruble slip too much. Probably they will keep it below 100 (against the euro). But Russia has massive foreign reserve (over 500 billions) so they can do it, Ukraine can't do it for long.

As for the rest, when I switched from Poland to Ukraine I experienced a culture shock. In Poland money isn't much of an advantage in seducing girls. They don't decide to sleep with you because you have money or take them to fancy places. They either like you or not (usually they do, especially in the past).
In Ukraine money is a huge factor in sleeping with a girl. Gifts and fancy places are very important if you want to sleep with the hottest girls there

I don't believe Russia is a pussy paradise or better than Ukraine. It depends what you want.
For example I slept with the most beautiful girls in Ukraine, not in Russia. If you have some money to spend Ukraine in my opinion is much better for high quality.
Russia is good in 2nd tier cities but it's not a walk in the park. And conversational Russia is really important if you adventure in Siberia or the Far East. In Russia I mainly look for medium term relationships, they are better for that than ukrainian girls

The IT industry is massive in Ukraine, these guys are getting paid way above the national average. The country is also on the verge of securing a huge tranche of money from the IMF and others

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/27/world...ption.html

Well if you're whoremongering then maybe you can save yourself a few beans compared to other countries yes.
I had a flight booked for Ukraine prior to the Wuhan Flu. Now, I'm contemplating 2nd tier Russian cities once borders reopen. I've been learning Russian for 3 months and practicing with Ukrainian women on Tinder/Whatsapp almost everyday. Can anyone give some recommendations for Russian cities?
(03-27-2020, 10:19 AM)El Puto Loco Wrote: Haha, cool. I usually focus on the Ural region. Do you have any favorite geographics?

My actual plan was to hit the depths of South Eastern Europe and Russia but that was planned two months ago. Right now my focus will only be on Russia. I will skip my plans for Eastern Europe indefinitely and focus on Russia and South America. My two most favorite geographical regions for the games

I look forward to hearing about your Russian adventures