2020 Europe Thread
2014-2017 was legendary in Ukraine due to the devaluation of grivnya cause of the war.It was a short repeat of the golden age but the free visa regime after 2017 ended the excellent period cause Ukrainian girls can travel throughout Europe without needing a visa thus their demands skyrocketed due to many choices in international kabaleros.
(03-24-2020, 09:19 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote: 2014-2017 was legendary in Ukraine due to the devaluation of grivnya cause of the war.It was a short repeat of the golden age but the free visa regime after 2017 ended the excellent period cause Ukrainian girls can travel throughout Europe without needing a visa thus their demands skyrocketed due to many choices in international kabaleros.

"The Kremlin is sticking to its message of stability and normalcy. Yet, even if the propaganda successfully downplays the explosion of the COVID-19 infection, it cannot camouflage the impact of the fast-progressing recession. Anxiety over the hidden scale of the pandemic disaster translates into anger aimed at the elites enjoying comfortable “quarantines” in their dachas and purchasing ventilator machines for personal use (Lenta.ru, March 20). China has mobilized massive state capacity to combat the disease; European states are relying on their citizens’ solidarity and responsibility; in the US, taxpayers will receive direct financial support; but Russia cannot take any such measures. Putin’s main hope rests on the patience and indifference of the populace; however, these “resources” can be exhausted in a matter of a few weeks."

The future will always present opportunities to those who prepare and watch carefully.
So blake you think russia might be like the 90s again with mass poverty and instability, ergo making it easy for us to score there?
(03-24-2020, 09:19 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote: 2014-2017 was legendary in Ukraine due to the devaluation of grivnya cause of the war.It was a short repeat of the golden age but the free visa regime after 2017 ended the excellent period cause Ukrainian girls can travel throughout Europe without needing a visa thus their demands skyrocketed due to many choices in international kabaleros.

The devaluation of the Grivna made things worse, the Discos were emptying because people couldn't afford the drinks and entrance fee with the new rate of the UAH. People started to leave the country even before visa-free started in 2017. I was there much of that time and could see things deteriorating week by week.

You also had an invasion of bottom feeders from America and Europe, as soon as they found out Ukraine was dirt cheap, and researched on RVF, then they started arriving in droves. Coupled with the Instagram explosion, then these girls were starting to get huge amounts of attention

Basically speaking, we shouldn't want Ukraine to be bankrupt, for example prior to the war the economy was doing OK, salaries were decent enough for some women not to disappear to Poland. Just prior to Chinavirus we saw that the Grivna was appreciating against major currencies, and this was making some Ukrainians consider returning to their country, as their wages in Poland for example were not a huge amount higher than Ukraine.

There's likely to be a stampede of horny foreigners waiting to get into Ukraine as soon as the borders re-open.

So 2015 was the last decent year as far as I'm concerned.
Russia has not changed since 2011.It is essentially the same for hunting girls.Wages have not increased and ruble is devalued.There is no free visa yet so women stay in Russia.
This means that for pussy hunters Russian position relatively to other countries which went downhill has substantially improved.Nowadays only Ukraine in Europe is better than Russia for pussy options and Ukraine only marginally better.Before 2017 year of the biometric passport and free visa regime Ukraine was a lot better but after 2017 Ukraine is on the declining path while Russia stays the same.
Now there exist only 3 countries worth visiting Russia,Ukraine and Belarus and only some cities in them and that is all.Otherwise the East Block has no advantage over the western Block.
I feel sorry for the younger generation which are never going to experience the glory days of the 90s and 00s.
The party in Eastern Europe ended in 2017 with the fall of Ukraine the last fortress of hot available women for western cock representatives.
Czech Republic is finished as destination since 2011 and Poland finished in 2015.The conquistadores have to search deeper in deep Russia for the lost pussy paradise if it exists.
Russia was always going to be the last place standing. In Ukraine we knew the country would go downhill right from the very start, and that cheap flights and visa liberalisation for Ukrainians were around the corner. When I turned up in Ukraine I had a smartphone but most girls had a brick. There was no Instagram.

Many long term expats left Ukraine in 2014,their salaries decimated. After that most foreigners you'd meet were fairweather love tourists or alcoholic pensioners.

2015 and it was over for Ukraine, and don't doubt the RVF's influence in it's downfall.

The saving grace of Russia is visa requirement (becoming more Liberal) and the size of the country. Already there are many cheap flights to Russia, although temporarily paused.

The 00's were definitely the time to be in EE, I remember experices in Hungary that would never happen now, even if I was the same age. Then the grim reaper, the CEO of Ryanair destroyed it all.

My only regret was not moving straight to Ukraine in 2007 when I left UK

Then again all is not lost, despite being middle aged now, I do better than most guys 10 years younger. My desire has gone down now though, ten years ago I would be happy to go to the Disco every night, slamming vodka shots, and returning home at 5am.

I fucked Ukraine from top to bottom in my 9 years in the country. Lvov, Kiev, Dnepro, Kharkov, Poltava, Odessa, Kherson, Nikolaev, Ivano Frankivsk, Chernovcy, Chernigov etc etc. I have fond memories of taking intercity trains all over the country to meet girls.

This year my focus is on Russia, with the odd visit to Ukraine.
A global recession could reset things a bit with the girls, they will lose their jobs, maybe even some of the girls living abroad will be laid off and return to their homelands to live with their families because they have no other choice.

If they are unemployed or underemployed they will now need money and have a ton of time to go on dates with foreigners.
First we have to survive the virus and then think about the fucking.
I might be optimistic but I think things should START opening up again in about 2 to 3 weeks (at least in Germany that is).

It will be an interesting time when clubs start going again! It will be PACKED.
My experience in EE has been this:

2013-2015: Poland------> very good, quantity over quality. I left Poland in the end of 2015 (it was still good enough but I discovered Ukraine).

2016-2018: Ukraine------> good for high quality pussy and model like girls but you need money. The more you spend the better the results. You can bang also without money but quality isn't as high. There are also lots of foreigners looking for girls in Ukraine, especially in Kiev. Competition is on who has more money to spend, instead of who is the best looking man as in the West. I still go to Ukraine but less than before

2019-Now: Russia------> good for short or medium term relationships. For high quality girls 2nd tier cities are much better than Moscow or Petersburg. I did the trans-siberian and was lucky enough to stop in lots of cities. The Far East in Russia is the best kept secret out there. Lots of stunning women.
You need russian though, and also time. It's not a destination where you go for one week hoping to bang as many girls as possibile. It takes time but results are worth it.
For Ukraine, age is also an underrated factor. I've seen poor Arab and Turkish students dating hot 18 yo students. But they were young students themselves, good looking, with game.

I guess the difference with the West is that its easier to compensate age/appearance/game gaps with money, but this is becoming more difficult with increased westernization and a shrinking population.

As for the next frontier in Former Soviet travelling, Central Asia is largely unexplored and everyone I know who has been has liked it.
(03-26-2020, 04:38 PM)Blake2 Wrote: As for the next frontier in Former Soviet travelling, Central Asia is largely unexplored and everyone I know who has been has liked it.
Some people consider the Caucasus to be in Central Asia.  If so, that would get a tepid thumbs up.  However, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, and Uzbekistan, were overall yawners for me.  The local women were unattractive, and the few Russian women who lived there were cloistered and socially insular.
Favorite Countries:  Finland, Latvia, Ukraine, Serbia, Montenegro, Georgia, Japan, Argentina.

Countries For Future Travel:  Norway, Sweden, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bosnia, Macedonia, Moldova, Uzbekistan.
@Blake2: Yes I agree age is also important, but as you said you can compensate with money in Ukraine. That is what make it good and why it's the most visited country for sexual trips.
For me Ukraine was always a place where you can get hot girls if you splash out some money. And I still see it that way. Western game never worked much with hot girls in Ukraine unless you give up some quality for increasing notch counts.

For me a huge and lasting recession in Ukraine would be a positive thing for us. Less money around, local guys becoming unemployed and with less money for personal grooming and going out, lower prices, girls getting more interested in foreigners again since more local guys will be broke.
There will be more foreigners hunting but I think there will be something for everybody in that case.

The exchange rate is already getting better.

Economic growth is never good for us. All countries that experienced economic growth (or lots of funding from the EU that helped them grow) turned to shit for sexual trips. Czech Republic, Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, Polonia....they are all bad now.
When economic conditions improve girls don't care anymore about foreigners and are happy with local guys. If they want sex with a foreigner they go on vacation in some Mediterranean islands and they can choose from thousands of hot, young and athletic guys lining up to them. And we don't get any younger, so for us it's bad news.
(03-26-2020, 05:56 PM)Originale Wrote: @Blake2: Yes I agree age is also important, but as you said you can compensate with money in Ukraine. That is what make it good and why it's the most visited country for sexual trips.
For me Ukraine was always a place where you can get hot girls if you splash out some money. And I still see it that way. Western game never worked much with hot girls in Ukraine unless you give up some quality for increasing notch counts.

For me a huge and lasting recession in Ukraine would be a positive thing for us. Less money around, local guys becoming unemployed and with less money for personal grooming and going out, lower prices, girls getting more interested in foreigners again since more local guys will be broke.
There will be more foreigners hunting but I think there will be something for everybody in that case.

Economic growth is never good for us. All countries that experienced economic growth (or lots of funding from the EU that helped them grow) turned to shit for sexual trips. Czech Republic, Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, Polonia....they are all bad now.
When economic conditions improve girls don't care anymore about foreigners and are happy with local guys. If they want sex with a foreigner they go on vacation in some Mediterranean islands and they can choose from thousands of hot, young and athletic guys lining up to them. And we don't get any younger, so for us it's bad news.

Yes, the exchange rate has inched above to 28 per USD, may make travel cheaper.

(03-26-2020, 05:47 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 04:38 PM)Blake2 Wrote: As for the next frontier in Former Soviet travelling, Central Asia is largely unexplored and everyone I know who has been has liked it.
Some people consider the Caucasus to be in Central Asia.  If so, that would get a tepid thumbs up.  However, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, and Uzbekistan, were overall yawners for me.  The local women were unattractive, and the few Russian women who lived there were cloistered and socially insular.

Tajikistan?
https://www.rferl.org/a/tajik-mullahs-wa...16875.html

Clearly, it would take long term stays and social circle game, but I heard its an interesting place. Especially for traditional girls for relationships.
(03-26-2020, 06:28 PM)Blake2 Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 05:47 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:

Tajikistan?
https://www.rferl.org/a/tajik-mullahs-wa...16875.html

Clearly, it would take long term stays and social circle game, but I heard its an interesting place. Especially for traditional girls for relationships.

There are too many bad experiences about Dushanbe in the public domain.  It's an underdeveloped craphole and there has been too much extremism in recent years.  Turkmenistan would be a different story.  Trouble is, getting a visa is still a massive road block as they don't want Westerners going there so much.
Favorite Countries:  Finland, Latvia, Ukraine, Serbia, Montenegro, Georgia, Japan, Argentina.

Countries For Future Travel:  Norway, Sweden, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bosnia, Macedonia, Moldova, Uzbekistan.
Any word on when Ukraine and other FSU countries are going to open their borders again?

Hopefully it’s by this summer, otherwise this whole year is going to be shot.
(03-26-2020, 10:39 PM)Vic Vega Wrote: Any word on when Ukraine and other FSU countries are going to open their borders again?

Hopefully it’s by this summer, otherwise this whole year is going to be shot.

https://www.mos.ru/city/projects/covid-19/

As it stands, Russian borders are closed to foreigners until May 1st.
Honk
(03-26-2020, 05:56 PM)Originale Wrote: @Blake2: Yes I agree age is also important, but as you said you can compensate with money in Ukraine. That is what make it good and why it's the most visited country for sexual trips.

I have seen guys "compensating with money in Ukraine" usually in the form of whoremongering. Having money is always useful, but I've seen plenty of guys with money come to Kiev for a week or two, rent an apartment on Kreschatyk, spend their time eating in nice restaurants, walking about, not talking to girls, and best case scenario they leave Kiev after having banged some hookers or getting a couple of massages.

Then there are those PUA types that barely have a bean in their pocket but work hard and sometimes get some decent results.

There has been a huge recession from 2014 for a few years, where were you?

Don't underestimate the amount of guys with money in Ukraine, there are many without and many with, given the choice of a local guy with money, or a foreigner with money, then you'll be kicked to the kerb

"The exchange rate is already getting better. "

How much lower do you need it before you can make a mark in the country?
In the Eastern Bloc of Countries, Russia is definitely the very best. In the past 15 years since I have been visiting, absolutely nothing has changed in the availability of hot girls in second and third-tier cities. If by any chance the borders open up in the summer I will be going there
Agreed. I will be there like a rat up a drainpipe.